IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

14 hours ago, Indy said:

Vrati kucu:(

is-this-the-life-we-really-want-2017.jpg

Ok album, ali sam imao utisak kad sam ga slusao, kad je izasao, da mu nesto fali. Mozda bih mogao ponovo da obrnem. 

7 hours ago, Sludge Factory said:

Ok album, ali sam imao utisak kad sam ga slusao, kad je izasao, da mu nesto fali. Mozda bih mogao ponovo da obrnem. 

Ne ističe se kvalitetom pojedinih numera, više radi kao celina... i svakako je vrlo "Floydian" (Animals mi padaju na pamet.)

8 hours ago, Indy said:

Ne ističe se kvalitetom pojedinih numera, više radi kao celina... i svakako je vrlo "Floydian" (Animals mi padaju na pamet.)

Bas sam juce kad si ga pomenuo otvorio wikipediju da se podsetim ko mu je svirao na albumu i u izvodu iz jedne kritike pise "The music is quintessential post-Dark Side Of The Moon Floyd" sto mene odmah mentalno baci na Animals, jer mi je to omiljeni Floyd album. I onda se dalje prisetim da se stvarno ne secam da je mi se i jedna pesma nesto posebno istakla, osim Smell the Roses jer je bila singl, i da znam da mi je na albumu falila gitara, onako ipak malo prominentnija™. Jonathan Wilson nije taj tip gitariste, a mozda su i namerno hteli da izbegnu bas potpunu asocijaciju na Floyd. A Nigel Godrich je producent i svirao je na albumu. Jel su bese Radiohead jedno vreme smatrali novim Pink Floydom ili sam ja to nesto pobrkao?

Hm, pazi ovo

Is This the Life We Really Want? was recorded in Los Angeles and London.[2] It was produced by Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich, who met Waters when he produced the 2015 live album Roger Waters: The Wall.[2] Though Waters had not heard Godrich's work with Radiohead, they got on well and discussed working together.[2] Godrich, a fan of Waters' work with Pink Floyd, was frank with Waters, telling him he found some of his solo work "unlistenable". However, he was reassured that Waters "really still had it" after hearing his demo of "Déjà Vu".[3]

Godrich wanted to create a pared-back album to showcase Waters "the poet".[3] He felt Waters' creativity had been invigorated by the Wall Live tour, and that his role as producer was "to push him a little bit".[3] He encouraged Waters to make a concise record, reminding him that Pink Floyd's 1973 album The Dark Side of the Moon is only 43 minutes long.[2] Unlike most of Waters' work, Waters did not co-produce the record; he said: "[Godrich] did a brilliant job ... I sat on my hands with lips zipped. You've rented this dog, let it work."[4] Godrich used tape loops and found sounds extensively to make the album's segues. He is also credited for arrangement, sound collages, keyboards, guitar, and mixing.[5]

Is This the Life We Really Want, a concept album,[6] was conceived as a radio play about a man and his granddaughter investigating why children are being killed in other parts of the world.[6] Waters described the play as "part magic carpet ride, part political rant, part anguish", and featured about a dozen songs.[2] Godrich persuaded Waters to abandon the theatrical elements and create a "far less linear" work.[6] Waters said he planned to produce the original idea in the future.[6]

Roger je grumpy, staromodan i zadrt tip, znam da sam i ranije nailazio na njegove intervjue gde kaze da ne slusa i da ga ne interesuju bas savremeni bendovi.