IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

nego:claw hammer - sick fish belly up 7''01.jpg

dupli zivi album "Deep in the Heart of NOwhere" i "sick fish belly up" singl u kompletu, sa omotima:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8kj11cca384n53l

p.s. zahvalite kiriću, buranijaši.

fala, ovo prvo pokusavam da nadjem vec neko vreme.sjebat sam i pijan kao cuskija, da pisem nesto, ne ide, al car je vec jednom rekao da je bog rekao:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnhzS40qTEMi samo da zamolim youtube da se pozavi tom t. hallom i jednom divnom pesmom oklen su stihovi ovi:ain't no sense in wanting my life to live over,i'd find different ways to make those mistakes againzeleo bih u nekom sestom zivotu, koji ne postoji, da mi kisi na sarani i da zivim zivot kauboja.

2zp0fti.jpgWaterbug rec zajedno sa Binky rec. medju najboljim malim diskografskim kucama. Nemaju neka velika imena, ali im je katalog pun zanimljivih songwritera.
"Ben Bedford has proven himself to be a truly inspired and talented storyteller." -Arthur Wood, MaverickThe songwriting pride of Springfield, Illinois returns with a brilliantly executed set of songs that forge a fusion of opposites, conversational and well-honed, ambiguous yet sharply drawn, subtle and explosive. Drawing on lessons gleaned from writers like John Steinbeck and Toni Morrison, Bedford creates a vast canvas of the Midwest expressing a feeling for the land and its ghosts; pent-up centuries of things that can't be experienced except by suggestion appear like sudden mirages in Bedford's lines, accessible to memory."What We Lost" is written from the perspective of Bedford's grandfather after the death of his brother during WWWII. "Vachel" chronicles the tumultuous life and demise of Springfield's misunderstood intinerant poet, Vachel Lindsay. "Cahokia," sketching the deserted mound city of the Mississippian culture, evokes the ancient past; "Fire in His Bones" portrays Charlie Patton, one of the fathers of the Delta Blues. All of this recalls Randy Black's line, "It's what you've lost that makes you what you are, it ain't what you got." The tough stuff is where the love is. Truly a heartening project from one of the nation's finest workers in song.
edit: “Anyone wondering what in the world happened to folk music would do well to listen to Ben Bedford. He looks like a young Townes Van Zandt, and his sound is rooted in things good and real. I believe he means every word he sings.”–Peter Cooper, singer/songwriter, journalistTo me there's something special about a songwriter who in a few words paints pictures of unbelievable depth and clarity. Ben Bedford to me is something special! Ed Karn, No Depression bloggerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fScC6xTxB5w Edited by wayfaring stranger