IGNORED

Econ&Fin What's Up

MayDay

Једна заниљмивост,

According to the Central Bank of Russia, total direct investment to Montenegro hit $1.1 billion in 2013 and 32% of that came from the registered foreign companies that call Russia home. Russia is Montenegro’s biggest investor, followed by neighboring Serbia (15.69%), Ukraine (6.56%) and China (4%).

Мило је баш у великом проблему када је ово морао да сече.

Него баш сада гледам неке параметре ЦГ економије, каква је то катастрофа у најави. Огроман буџетски дефицит, огроман дефицит тренутног рачуна, раст незапослености а све се пегла задуживањем за Бар-Бољаре те као растом БДП 2-3%

Чак и Србија има боље параметре. Што је најгоре ЦГ би са тако мало становника могла да само успшено живи од туризма али какве су то размере крађе када се овакве ствари дешавају у економији.

Oliver Hart i Bengt Holmstrom dobitnici Nobelove nagrade ove godine. Njihov opus predstavlja pravljenje teorijskih modela u oblasti korporativnih finansija, primarno u oblasti teorije firme, koja treba da objasni zašto su preduzeća uopšte organizovana, kao i zašto u datim granicama (zašto npr se sve vezano za jedan proizvod ne proizvodi u okviru jednog preduzeća). Njihovi modeli nude mehanizam koji je alternativno objašnjenje u odnosu na Koazovu teoremu transakcionih troškova. Ovaj model se zasniva na tome da postoje asimetrične informacije, da uslovi iz ugovora zbog toga nisu 100% proverljivi, a i tržište osiguranja je nekompletno. U ravnoteži to treba da nam da koje transakcije treba da se obavljaju u jednoj firmi, a koje da se ugovaraju sa licima van firme.

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver Hart i Bengt Holmstrom dobitnici Nobelove nagrade ove godine. Njihov opus predstavlja pravljenje teorijskih modela u oblasti korporativnih finansija, primarno u oblasti teorije firme, koja treba da objasni zašto su preduzeća uopšte organizovana, kao i zašto u datim granicama (zašto npr se sve vezano za jedan proizvod ne proizvodi u okviru jednog preduzeća). Njihovi modeli nude mehanizam koji je alternativno objašnjenje u odnosu na Koazovu teoremu transakcionih troškova. Ovaj model se zasniva na tome da postoje asimetrične informacije, da uslovi iz ugovora zbog toga nisu 100% proverljivi, a i tržište osiguranja je nekompletno. U ravnoteži to treba da nam da koje transakcije treba da se obavljaju u jednoj firmi, a koje da se ugovaraju sa licima van firme.

Lepo objasnjeno.

Sta kaze empirija, transakcioni troskovi ili asimetricne informacije?

Ko je bese objasnjavao nastanak konglomerata, i obratni trend u osamdesetim ka fokusu (kao eksenzija  ideje o pojedincu investitoru diversifikatoru)?

Germany Withdraws Approval of Chinese Takeover of Aixtron

http://www.wsj.com/articles/german-withdraws-approval-of-chinese-takeover-of-aixtron-1477297215

FRANKFURT—Germany’s economics ministry has reopened its review of a €670 million ($728.89 million) Chinese acquisition of Aixtron SE, the latest sign of government alarm about a wave of Chinese takeovers.

U.S. INTELLIGENCE SERVICE STOPPED AIXTRON DEAL: HANDELSBLATT

:fantom:

The end of the great industrial power: France’s car production halved from nearly 4 mln down to 2 mln

For many people, the automotive sector is a determinant of a country’s economic power. If you do not produce car brands that are known worldwide, then you mean nothing. France, once a global leader in car manufacturing, may soon fall out from the elite, as its contribution to the world’s automotive market is dramatically decreasing. It is one of the many signs how weak French economy has become with the euro adoption. A dying industry can be a spark that will set on fire the whole country; or the European Union.

Industry is one of economy’s pillars and it has become clear that we cannot create national welfare without it. It is industry where innovations are developed and real growth is achieved; growth based on real wealth, not financial operations. It has also turned out that a strong manufacturing sector prevents an economy from deeper stagnation, which happened to France.

French industry has been contracting since the adoption of the euro. It was not able to recover after either of the 2001 or 2008 crises because the euro, a currency stronger than the French franc would be, has become a burden to France’s economy. The floating exchange rate works like an indicator of the strength of the economy and like an automatic stabilizer. A weaker currency helps to regain competitiveness during a crisis, while a stronger currency supports consumption of foreign goods.

China has been accused of artificial devaluation of its currency to prop up exports, while the ECB’s policy has had an opposite effect for the economy of France and some South European countries: the euro has become too strong; whereas for Germany’s it has become too weak. That is why the common currency has increased consumption and imports in less productive countries and strengthened German competitiveness and exports. Because of the euro France could not regain international competitiveness in the world’s market after the 2001 crisis, so its industry has been slowly dying ever since.

france-industrial-production-FINAL.jpg

What we are saying is not that weakening your currency is a solution to boost a never-ending growth. The floating exchange rate is a great tool for bad times, which is excellently known in Poland, where there was no recession because of, among others, a temporarily weaker national currency. France and South European countries have just given  this tool over to the ECB and they were not able to have a quick recovery. Just like Germany has had with an undervalued euro in their case.

Today, according to the Eurostat1), industry (except construction) makes up 14.1% of the French total gross value added, while in 1995 it was 19.2%. The EU’s average is still 19.3%, but in Germany 25.9%. Moreover, the share of industry in total employment in France is only 11.9%, also under the EU’s average (15.4%) and the German level (18.8%).

One of the imprints of the dying French manufacturing under the ECB rules is automotive sector collapse. According to OICA data, the world’s car production almost doubled in the years 1997-2015 from 53 million vehicles produced yearly to 90 million. At the same time, Germany increased its car production by 20% from 5 to 6 million. What happened in France, once the proud producer of beautiful and modern vehicles?

france-car-production-FINAL.jpg

Not surprisingly, car production in France almost halved from nearly 4 million to less than 2 million. And again, stagnation and collapse occurred just after euro adoption. Obviously, France has been pursuing a very social policy and its market is highly constrained by the excessive legal regulations. However, trade unions in Germany are also very strong and yet the manufacturing sector has not collapsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGlJyCXNu_M

Ко би могао да помисли?!

:fantom:

Узгред, Национални фронт ће наставити да јача јер ће их све више великих француских конгломерата тајно помагати, нешто слично као у УК.

Edited by Korki

Нико није луд, осим  чобана будала из И. Европе, да ојачава швабију на свој рачун, чобани будале из И. Европе су увек били чобани будале тако да су небитни. Они, бре, воле када их шваба таслачи, Британци и Французи и Италијани нису из те приче.

Наследство соцлагеря. Почему Восточная Европа обречена жить вдвое беднее немцев

Экономическая модель Восточной Европы изначально подразумевает, что уровень жизни там должен оставаться примерно в два раза ниже, чем в развитых странах. Без этого она теряет свою привлекательность. А если во время циклического подъема их все-таки выносит выше, то потом неизбежно наступает кризис, застой и откат назад, потому что они не могут вернуться к росту, пока не восстановят свое отставание

За два с половиной десятилетия, которые прошли со времен перехода Восточной Европы от плана к рынку, ни одна из стран региона так и не смогла решить базовой проблемы, которая снижает эффективность их экономик и не позволяет догнать развитый мир. У восточноевропейских государств до сих пор не получилось создать национально ориентированный предпринимательский класс, который был бы заинтересован в долгосрочных инвестициях на родине.

http://carnegie.ru/commentary/?fa=64958

Ali uopšte reći da su milioni ljudi, koji pri punoj svesti i slobodnom voljom sarađuju sa kim žele i kako žele, "čobani budale" je .......paaa nešto za čiji bi mi opis trebalo mnogo uvredljivih reči, a to jelte nećemo.

Nego opet potonula nafta pa nervoza i to....treba razumeti.

poreska uprava je napokon dobila program za obracun poreza i doprinosa. pausalci neka ocekuju resenja za prethodne 2 godine, osim advokata, lekara itd... jos uvek nisu skontali sta ce sa nama i da li ce nam menjati grupu.

Ali uopšte reći da su milioni ljudi, koji pri punoj svesti i slobodnom voljom sarađuju sa kim žele i kako žele, "čobani budale" je .......paaa nešto za čiji bi mi opis trebalo mnogo uvredljivih reči, a to jelte nećemo.

Nego opet potonula nafta pa nervoza i to....treba razumeti.

mislim, smesno je kukati iz neke ruske perspektive o tome kako nemacka eksploatise ekonomski drzave istocne evrope...da, eksploatise, ali sovjeti su eksploatisali jos gore, ceo sistem Komekona je bio namesten tako da svaka clanica bude samo sraf u privredi SSSR i da bez SSSR ne mogu da funkcionisu