IGNORED

Neil Armstrong (1930.-2012.)

Roger Sanchez

Jednoga dana, kada sve zvezde koje vidimo na noćnom nebu budu pod našim nogama, i tada će Neil Armstrong ostati upamćen kao Prvi.Večna mu slava.

He really boldly went where no man has gone before.Vjecnaja pamjat, tebi zbog kojeg sam nocima zurio u nebesa i matematicke proracune...Amin!iuDrjXcLZK54.jpg

Edited by Њујоркер
47c4b70bf4f74d17190f6a7.jpgNeil Armstrong, the moon’s mystery man"A lot of people couldn't figure out Armstrong."With those words Tom Wolfe introduced Neil Armstrong, the astronaut hero of his nonfiction masterpiece, "The Right Stuff." Armstrong, of course, was a masterpiece himself: the commander of the 1969 Apollo 11 mission and the first man ever to walk on the moon. Armstrong died Saturday from complications relating to heart surgery. He was 82....Once in 1969, Norman Mailer bullied Armstrong into saying something—anything—romantic about going to the moon. (Armstrong would have to cough up the romance, Mailer wrote, or be considered "a spiritual neuter.") Armstrong stood his ground like a Buddha. "I think we're going to the moon because it's in the nature of the human being to face challenges," he said, defying Mailer. "It's by the nature of his deep inner soul ... We're required to do these things just as salmon swim upstream."http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neil-armstrong-moon-mystery-man-022250193.htmlSlava mu.