IGNORED

SF serije

Shan Jan

Extant je sranjkavo dosidadnjikavo okejičan. Gledaću i dalje, uprkos izrazito dosadnim delovima i lošem tempu i glupim dijalozima, jer ipak je u pitanju svemirska misterija okupana u paranoju (ne veruj nikome!).

Videćemo posle kako se razvija.

Nemamo topik Fantasy serije, pa moram na SF. Na red za snimanje je došao Terry Brooks i Shannara, mada ne mogu da kažem da me to nešto posebno raduje :

‘Shannara’ Fantasy Drama Lands Series Order From MTV JULY 11, 2014 | 09:15AM PT
Cynthia Littleton Editor-in-chief: TV@Variety_Cynthia

MTV has given a 10-episode order to “Shannara” in the hopes of building its own “Lord of the Rings”-like fantasy franchise out of the book series by Terry Brooks.

Feature helmer Jonathan Liebesman has signed on to direct the first two hours of the series, to be shepherded by showrunners Miles Millar and Alfred Gough for Sonar Entertainment.

Millar and Gough have deep experience in the genre through their long run on WB/CW’s “Smallville.” Millar and Gough exec produce with Liebesman, Brooks, Dan Farah and Jon Favreau. Favreau had been attached to direct the project but has bowed out due to scheduling conflicts.

The “Shannara” novels, which Brooks began writing in the late 1970s, have bounced around Hollywood in film and TV development for years. MTV’s plan is to start the series with the second novel in the 17-book series, “The Elfstones of Shannara.” Series will feature a strong female lead in the story of a family with magical powers in a post-apocalyptic world.

Liebesman’s pic credits include “Battle Los Angeles,” “Wrath of the Titans” and the upcoming reboot of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” He’s managed by David Gardner of Principato-Young.

:isuse::lol:

Mač of Šanare sam čitao kao klinac, odmah posle LOTR, i nisam mogao da verujem šta čitam. Mladom i neiskusnom, bio mi je neshvatljivo da neko odradi tako blatantan rip-off pa još sa 300 puta manje stila, potpuno me je zbunilo kao pojava. Kad bolje razmislim, verovatno je upravo Terry Brooks uzrokovao da se opredelim za karijeru vinizatora opšte prakse.

Ne znam kakvi su nastavci, ali nešto sumnjam da su značajno bolji... Super mi je što su izabrali režisera Nindža Kornjača, našla krpa zakrpu.

Super mi je što su izabrali režisera Nindža Kornjača, našla krpa zakrpu.

Obzirom da je to knjiga za uzrast do 11 godina,  izbor režisera je potpuno adekvatan.

• 3 weeks later...

Pošto smo ovde već pričali o prvoj sezoni Helixa evo malo sa Comic-cona

HELIX: Botanology classes, immortal's flashbacks (maybe) and setting on an island for Season 2!

small.jpg
By dimakosrou
Jul 27, 2014

Comic-Con, 2014...

Helix, this uniquely goofy yet unexpectedly narcotic and enjoyable viral thriller with maximum doses of mystery will be back for 2015 to drive us even more crazy with its (we have to admit) extra intriguing general story.

Now, we all remember how Helix started. As a show with a viral outbreak in a lab. Something like The Andromeda Strain (minus the scientific precision of that masterfully scientific viral thriller from the 1970s). But even if Helix didn't have the science we wanted, it kept us intrigued as it began forming into something MUCH bigger than a virus in a lab. Two viral strains, one that kills and one that takes control of the human brain, silver eyes, immortality, a 500 year-old Sanada, a group of immortals who see humans as an entirely other species with a vow to write their own history, their own version of the world, comprising the governing board of a multinational corporation in Paris called ILARIA... I mean, wow! No sci-fi fan can resist to that, even if science is "science" and scientists are "scientists"!

Now, season 2 will be happening on an island and it will prove that Hiroshi Hatake's plants were not that random, since we will see that the plants may turn out to be main aspects of the show's storyline. Witness a huge room with many many plants. Prepare for botanology lessons!
abb1d0ba457340c3c0fbc431ea525d02.jpg

One Helix fan once said that the plants and the Willis hypothesis may be linked and presumed that Hatake's plan were to originally turn humans to some human/plant hybrid?! Perhaps to render humans unusable for immortals' slaves? Or is it that the immortality itself derives from some ancient and unknown plant? Remember Constance Shatton who made sure to keep her fangs flat with a mini grinding tool?
899bc26d6f8c4e81ce7a56fae88cc1df.jpg

Could that confirm that assumption?

But the craziness only starts if you bare in mind that we will probably have flashbacks from the immortals (Hatake I guess) and they seem to involve a... church in the past (mind the Middle ages flags) ! Or is this some campy throne chamber? I have NO idea!
7dce5112390e4640c6d77b54300e1628.jpg

Want more?

- A new member to the CDC team will be added
- A mysterious new character will appear "in the Dr. Hatake mold."
- Sarah Jordan's pregnancy will affect the show in a major way (Remember that Julia was said to be a miracle because she is the biological daughter of Hatake?)

We still don't know if the mysteries of the show like the "please store the decapitated head of the immortal", the ancient immortality itself and the kidnapped kids will be getting any answers/revelation but we hope it will either acknowledge the mystery genre and move on or it will reveal its secrets soon.

Every episode will be one Helix universe day, just like Season 1.

Are you excited? I have to admit... I have watched many many sci-fi movies, many sci-fi shows and some sci-fi stories and books... Heck, I even write a mystery sci-fi story just to kill my time! Never have I ever witnessed a story with immortals, viruses, plants and throne chambers/churches! I haven't quite enjoyed Season 1 but this mix of mystery+ viral thriller+paranoid thriller kept me watching. After what I've read, I will be back for Season 2 for sure!

Moram da priznam da sam i ja uzbuđen skoro kao Ana Ivanović. Kad se sada sleglo, Helix mi je ostao u super sećanju i mislim da ću čak da ga pogledam ponovo pred drugu sezonu, koju ću verovatno da gledam đuture. Opis serije iz ovog citiranog teksta je odličan.

Extant gledam i dalje ne znam ni ja zašto.

Edited by Lrd

Extant gledam i dalje ne znam ni ja zašto.

identično (msm da mi sise hali beri jedino još drže pažnju)

Edited by boshoku

helix je apsolutno remek-delo u odnosu na sve sto se pojavilo, koliko god da je lose, a lose je. scenario rupicast ko babin hekleraj, ne znam sto moj dragi havi nesto ne poradi na tome. gluma, narocito zenska, na nivou slobode micalovic, uz izuzetak dzeri rajan. dogen uzasan sa onim dramskim pauzama i laznim akcentima, a tek ona eskimljanska ana-lusija, uh.

ali u poredjenju sa artardiranim extantom i strainom koji cu da pljujem na drugom topiku, vrhstra.