IGNORED

Al Jazeera Balkans

Töölönlahti

@ beatakeshine shvati me pogresno, no stvarno sam u poslu do guse ovih dana, a kao sto rekoh, nisu amateri :) , treba malo vremena. Za pocetak:

CAIRO — Al Jazeera, the pan-Arab news network financed by Qatar, named a member of the Qatari royal family on Tuesday to replace its top news director after disclosures from the group WikiLeaks indicating that the news director had modified the network’s coverage of the Iraq war in response to pressure from the United States.
izvor
Foreign Policy even says that, for the past few months, Al Jazeera’s independence seemed to be wavering to the point that it “at times seemed like the official network of the Qatari Foreign Ministry.” Its coverage of Libya has been “utterly over-the-top, enthusiastic cheerleading for the rebels,” at the same time as Qatar just so happened to be “heavily engaged in overthrowing” Muammar el-Gaddafi. Furthermore, coverage of Qatar’s neighbor Bahrain has been “noticeably lacking.”
A leaked cable suggests that Khanfar had close ties with the US government and even censored some of Al Jazeera’s coverage of the Iraq war, removing graphic photos — of wounded children in a hospital and of a women with a serious face wound — from a slideshow, with the intent of minimizing anti-American sentiment in Arab countries.
izvor
Al Jazeera devotes suspiciously little time to covering the politics of the Gulf; for instance, after Qatar's rapprochement with Saudi Arabia, criticism of the Saudi royal family dropped dramatically.
izvor
Al Jazeera and the Qarari-Saudi conflict" benefitted the broadcaster early on, then compromised its credibility after rapprochement between their royals. "That severely narrowed the limitations of speech. I have heard many complaints from (Al Jazeera) hosts about the terrible impact of the....reconciliation on their coverage and programming." "Now what happened recently was worse:" establishing a solid alliance compromising it more. As a result, "only criticisms of countries that are not on good terms with Saudi royals (are) allowed.
ne znam da li ima svrhe da ti objasnjavam sta znaci cinjenica da je Sheikh Jassim sadasnji glodur. svojim prijateljima ovde ne moram ;)Edit: takodje, raspitaj se malo ko je Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, i gde hostuje svoje emisije.
Later that month, he said on his Al-Jazeera program, “Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the Jews people who would punish them for their corruption.The last punishment was carried out by Hitler. By means of all the things he did to them – even though they exaggerated this issue – he managed to put them in their place. This was divine punishment for them.
Al-Jazeera is supposed to be the BBC of the Arab world.Suppose a person had a weekly show called “Society and Life” in the BBC and said:1.Black people deserved slavery as God’s punishment.2.Atheists should be legally punished,even by death.3.Lesbians and Muslims should be executed.He would be fired.Why hasn’t Al-Jazeera fired Qaradawi?Put another way,if:1.Some one in Al-Jazeera had a show and said Muslims in the West should be deported?2.And that Muslim poverty in their countries was God’s punishment?He would be fired.
jbm li ga, znam da izgleda kao da po svaku cenu zelim da ih opljujem, ali, cudno mi bilo opste odusevljenje jer znam kako ovde gledamo na AJ. kapiram da je AJ English kudikamo pristojnija, ali, zapitajte se majku mu, do koje mere je to moguce? Edited by urkozamanje
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renne

• Frank Pembleton

• stoka

• Töölönlahti

Izgleda da AJ baš računa na medijski prostor Srbije. Teme iz Srbije ne manjkaju i meni deluje da zauzimaju značajno veće učešće kad su regionalna dešavanja u pitanju, a sad videh i najavu dokumentarca "Druga strana Srbije". U svakom slučaju, ozbiljno osveženje kad je pristup informacijama u pitanju.Aha, dakle ovo je u pitanju
To druga strana srbije ide i na Avali, privatna produkcija, ceo projekat finansiralo ministarstvo na cijem celu je S.Ugljanin (ne znam kako se zove)
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Charming.Elem, okej, evo radi AJB već jedno 6 meseci... Imate sad neke ocene isplativosti, business modela, kvaliteta sadržaja? Šta vam se dopalo, šta ne? Gledate li uopšte ikad?Često pogledam Kontekst (onu kontakt emisiju kada uključe osobe iz 3 različita studija da pričaju o istoj temi) i Recite AJ, ređe Sportski magazin i AJ Business, vesti kad mi nalete pod upravljač i gotovo redovno već pominjanu Drugu stranu Srbije, koju btw nikad nisam primetio na Avali, mora da se mašimo bioritamski or something. Dopada mi se što svetske vesti prenose detaljnije nego domaći kanali i bez naglašene "šta to sad znači za nas u Srbiji/Bosni/Hrvatskoj?" prizme, prosto preuzmu vest od centrale, prevedu i kratko prokomentarišu. Smara me što, verovatno takođe zbog tog preuzimanja, preterano mnogo vremena posvećuju događajima iz arabosfere. Dokumentarci za world tržište mi se nisu preterano dopali, ali njih generalno ne gledam na TV-u, no skidam kad me nešto zanima pa gledam. Što se tiče upliva na srpsko medijsko tržište, čini mi se da sam svaki put kada u razgovoru izbacim lajnu tipa "e, da, gledao sam to na Džaziri" ispao magarac, jer je onda trebalo da objašnjavam kako postoji sarajevska AJ na srpsko-hrvatskom i kako su mi nedavno to uveli na kablovsku i kako ponekad tako nešto tamo pogledam - gotovo niko to ne gleda, prosto nemaju ljudi kanal u ponudi.

ali ne i sbb :(
Ja kad sam pitao domaćicu u SBB da li planiraju da uvedu AJ, ona me je blago teleći priupitala "Šta je to", na šta sam ja odustao od bilo kakve nade da će to proširenje ponude da se desi u dogledno vrijeme
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Al Jazeera Balkans od danas na SBB D3.Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
Fala bogu da su se dogovorili!Send from WC šolja by BVK
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...