IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

Ima, naravno. Ali bi mogla pročitati podosta stranica ove teme pa da vidiš danje sve to uradjeno na stotine puta (bukvalno), ali on troluje za sve pare. Nadji onaj deo o vodokotliću i hranjenju iz kontejnera.

15 minutes ago, Shitgenstein said:

Hah pa istina je da nisam ispratila ceo opus, samo ovlaš ovih poslednjih par strana, i na osnovu toga iskomentarisala. Prelistavši mogu reći da i dalje stoji moj komentar, bezveze mi je taj diskurs "vrati se ako ne valja tamo", naročito u svetlu toga da se čoveku ima šta argumentovano i odgovoriti. Ima i Australija svojih mana.

Čoveku su godinama ljudi argumentovano odgovarali, posle su odustali i sprdaju se... Uhvatićeš logiku, vremenom...

Rasprava sa Noskichom nema smila, kao da govoriš u vetar... Izvrće činjenice, izmišlja, podmeće... Svi su mu krivi jer živi loše,  a zamislio je da zaradi neke pare, tako što će da se hrani iz kontejnera i podiszdaje gajbu, ne popravlja kotlić... I onda ode u neku siromašnu zemlju gde neće morati ništa da radi, a živće kao bog među sirotinjom... Sjajn biznis plan, samo licemeran i jadan, pogotovo što pljuje po zemlji koja mu omogućava da se obogati...

37 minutes ago, Shitgenstein said:

Hah pa istina je da nisam ispratila ceo opus, samo ovlaš ovih poslednjih par strana, i na osnovu toga iskomentarisala. Prelistavši mogu reći da i dalje stoji moj komentar, bezveze mi je taj diskurs "vrati se ako ne valja tamo", naročito u svetlu toga da se čoveku ima šta argumentovano i odgovoriti. Ima i Australija svojih mana.

svako ko je obrazovan, ima posao na kojem moze da napreduje, svako moze da se vrati ili promeni posao ako mu ne ide, ili mu se ne svidja okolina, posao, drzava. Svako moze da zameni posao,

jedino ako je nezamenjiv, onda sigurno radi za dobru lovu.

krediti za nekretnine su na instorijskom minimumu u poslednjih 10 godina.

neverujem da neko ko je niskokvalifikovan ide na kraj sveta da trezi srecu, pre ce otici u Nemacku, blize negde

• 2 weeks later...

I opet. Nema razlike izmedju americke i australijske plutokratije.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-13/katherine-aboriginal-baby-death-nt-police-investigate/12349444

A resident at a unit complex where an Aboriginal baby girl died on Sunday says he heard the child's mother asking police not to separate them when she was arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8416227/Aboriginal-mother-NT-begged-police-not-separated-baby-hours-child-died.html

'I need my baby, I want my little girl': Aboriginal mum pleaded not to leave her four-month-old baby girl behind as police took her into custody - and her daughter then died at home

https://abcnews.go.com/US/abc-news-analysis-police-arrests-nationwide-reveals-stark/story?id=71188546

ABC News analysis of police arrests nationwide reveals stark racial disparity
Black people were arrested at a rate five times more than white people in 2018.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2020/06/12/australian-economy-slavery/?utm_campaign=Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

How the Australian economy was born on the back of slave labour. Yes, slaves.
Slavery, indentured work and stolen wages aren't just an ugly part of Australia's history — they're the basis of much of our early economic growth.

• +1 2

https://www.domain.com.au/news/decrepit-terrace-house-in-sydneys-darlinghurst-listed-for-3-6m-962337/

A decrepit Sydney terrace with rotting floorboards, a ceiling that’s half fallen down, a collapsed balcony and water damage throughout is being sold for a snip – $3.6 million.

Although it’s had little maintenance over the past 30 years and no upkeep at all for the last three, the uninhabitable five-to-six-bedroom house in Darlinghurst is still being considered a bargain.

It has already excited some interest as a “renovator’s dream”, despite probably needing more than $1 million to bring it up to standard, and possibly much more. But when it is restored and refurbished, it could be worth as much as $8 million, according to Mr Whitney. It goes to an on-site auction on June 20.

Surrey_St_112_Darlinghurst_0002_dntjqb.j

Surrey_St_112_Darlinghurst_0009_drcn1n.j

Surrey_St_112_Darlinghurst_0007_uu9xwo.j

Surrey_St_112_Darlinghurst_0011_ceylpt.j

Edited by noskich
  • +1 2

E jbg, odlično šljaka search, nađoh post za sekund, ali nema više slike. Molim te okači opet stolicu, savršeno se slaže uz ovu kuću iznad.

On 22.7.2014. at 23:37, noskich said:

I na kraju, stolicica za ispred kuce. Sto da se baca, i dalje savrseno sluzi svrsi:

alizyt.jpg

• +1 1
"Australia has again declared war on its Indigenous people, reminiscent of the brutality that brought universal condemnation on apartheid South Africa. Aboriginal people are to be driven from homelands where their communities have lived for thousands of years. In Western Australia, where mining companies make billion dollar profits exploiting Aboriginal land, the state government says it can no longer afford to "support" the homelands.

Vulnerable populations, already denied the basic services most Australians take for granted, are on notice of dispossession without consultation, and eviction at gunpoint. Yet again, Aboriginal leaders have warned of "a new generation of displaced people" and "cultural genocide".

Genocide is a word Australians hate to hear. Genocide happens in other countries, not the "lucky" society that per capita is the second richest on earth. When "act of genocide" was used in the 1997 landmark report 'Bringing Them Home', which revealed that thousands of Indigenous children had been stolen from their communities by white institutions and systematically abused, a campaign of denial was launched by a far-right clique around the then prime minister John Howard. It included those who called themselves the Galatians Group, then Quadrant, then the Bennelong Society; the Murdoch press was their voice."

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/26/rio-tinto-blasts-46000-year-old-aboriginal-site-to-expand-iron-ore-mine

Rio Tinto blasts 46,000-year-old Aboriginal site to expand iron ore mine
Mining company was given permission to blast Juukan Gorge cave, which provided a 4,000-year-old genetic link to present-day traditional owners

Edited by noskich
  • +1 2

103483264_1574140619416907_6067168268999 

https://www.facebook.com/374427332721581/photos/a.666633733500938/1574140616083574/?type=3&theater

"I was on the waiting list for 3 years ( as an educated woman over 50 who had had a stroke and could not work for years due to illness). If I did not have a good network of friends who let me couch surf between house sits... I hate to think where I would have been! I work now in very menial work ( I used to lecture at University ) and am able to rent a modest place in the country ... my number never came up for affordable housing. I find this despicable in a country with so much wealth"

NE DOLAZITE U PLUTOKRATIJE DECO KO BOGA VAS MOLIM!!!

Edited by noskich
  • +1 1

Jos malo o plutokratijama:

New Zealand is in the grip of a housing crisis. Auckland has become one of the most unaffordable cities in the world, ranked just behind Sydney, Australia. The average house now costs more than one million New Zealand dollars ($600,000), inequality is rife, and the most vulnerable people are being pushed into desperate situations. Auckland Action Against Poverty (AAAP), a volunteer-led organisation, helps people apply for emergency housing grants. Some of the families they work with cannot afford to buy food after paying the rent. "They cannot afford to cover those basic costs," says Ricardo, from AAAP. "The majority of people we work with are being squeezed out of the rental market. They can barely afford the weekly rent or may be homeless."

• +1 2