IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

zar ne jedu italijani dosta pastre, pici,  Prosciutto... jedu jednom dnevno, ne kao francuzi po 5 manjih obroka, nažderu se.
kapreze salata, najbolja!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_meal_structure

Manje crvenog mesa, preradjevina skoro nista (malo mortadele, kobaje itd.), przeno generalno retko. Prosciuto ima ko voli ali to je kontrolisan kvalitet. Dobro olio d'oliva je vrednije od zlata, i to uglavnom se nabavlja direktno od proizvodjaca/rodbine...

https://www.ecologise.in/2018/01/12/on-the-wildness-of-children/

In many rural land-based societies, learning is not coerced; children are expected to voluntarily observe, absorb, practice, and master the knowledge and skills they will need as adults –– and they do.  In these societies –– which exist on every inhabited continent –– even very young children are free to choose their own actions, to play, to explore, to participate, to take on meaningful responsibility. “Learning” is not conceived as a special activity at all, but as a natural by-product of being alive in the world.

Researchers are finding that children in these settings spend most of their time in a completely different attentional state from children in modern schools, a state psychology researcher Suzanne Gaskins calls “open attention.”  Open attention is widely focused, relaxed, alert; Gaskins suggests it may have much in common with the Buddhist concept of “mindfulness.”  If something moves in the broad field of perception, the child will notice it.  If something interesting happens, he can watch for hours.  A child in this state seems to absorb her culture by osmosis, by imperceptible degrees picking up what the adults talk about, what they do, how they think, what they know.

We didn’t have a name for it, but my friends and I often noticed that our kids–– who didn’t go to school–– had this quality of attention as they moved through the world.  They were in a different mental state from schooled kids.  You could see it.  They noticed everything.  They remembered everything.  Their minds were open, clear, alert, at ease.  If something caught their interest, they were on it with laser focus.  When we encountered adults who were used to dealing with groups of school kids — at museums, aquariums, archaeological sites, animal-tracking hikes, beach clean-ups, citizen science projects –– they would say they had never seen kids like this before.  They would be sort of dumbfounded by it.  They expected all children to be wound up, tuned out, half-frantic with suppressed energy, like a dog who’s been locked in the house all day.

Edited by noskich
5 hours ago, noskich said:

https://www.ecologise.in/2018/01/12/on-the-wildness-of-children/

In many rural land-based societies, learning is not coerced; children are expected to voluntarily observe, absorb, practice, and master the knowledge and skills they will need as adults –– and they do.  In these societies –– which exist on every inhabited continent –– even very young children are free to choose their own actions, to play, to explore, to participate, to take on meaningful responsibility. “Learning” is not conceived as a special activity at all, but as a natural by-product of being alive in the world.

Researchers are finding that children in these settings spend most of their time in a completely different attentional state from children in modern schools, a state psychology researcher Suzanne Gaskins calls “open attention.”  Open attention is widely focused, relaxed, alert; Gaskins suggests it may have much in common with the Buddhist concept of “mindfulness.”  If something moves in the broad field of perception, the child will notice it.  If something interesting happens, he can watch for hours.  A child in this state seems to absorb her culture by osmosis, by imperceptible degrees picking up what the adults talk about, what they do, how they think, what they know.

We didn’t have a name for it, but my friends and I often noticed that our kids–– who didn’t go to school–– had this quality of attention as they moved through the world.  They were in a different mental state from schooled kids.  You could see it.  They noticed everything.  They remembered everything.  Their minds were open, clear, alert, at ease.  If something caught their interest, they were on it with laser focus.  When we encountered adults who were used to dealing with groups of school kids — at museums, aquariums, archaeological sites, animal-tracking hikes, beach clean-ups, citizen science projects –– they would say they had never seen kids like this before.  They would be sort of dumbfounded by it.  They expected all children to be wound up, tuned out, half-frantic with suppressed energy, like a dog who’s been locked in the house all day.

da li vi shvatate koliko je ovo skupo?? ne znam koliko košta ovakva škola u Australiji, neka mi neko javi...

ali ovaj vid tj tip nastave, obrazovanja je papreno skup... i u japanu, i u tajlandu i u srbiji... 

E jbg, promenili se prioriteti...  kao sto je neko primetio, sad nas noskich zatrpava "informacijama" o odgajanju male dece.... nema vise "prehranite se iz kontejnera", "spavajte na trotoaru", "sagradite svoju kucicu od 3,5 m2"...

Жеље родитеља су једно, а шта жели дијете је друго. Имам сопствено искуство на коме сам научио да без обзира шта ја као родитељ сматрао је добра школа, не значи да дјетету одговара. Из државне у елитну и назад. 

ja bih upisala svoje dete, u takvu školu,drugarica u Japanu je htela, ali takav vid školovanja je bukvalno rezervisan za neki procenat koji je nadprosečan deo swtanovništva. mislim da generalno takav vid školovanja odgovara.

Треба ослушкивати шта дијете жели. Ја као онај који би требао знати шта је за дијете најбоље, сам пао на том испиту и изашао на поправни, тиме што сам вратио дијете у државну школу. У питању је било да дијете једноставно је жељело назад својим школским пријатељима са којим је одрасло и није жељело да има наставнике са којима ће комуницирати на енглеском. Свако вече пред спавање сузе док није враћено у школску средину коју сматра својом. 

Neko generalno pravilo je da zele sasvim suprotno od roditelja.

A posebno frustirajuce ispande kad roditelj namjerno ne zeli da se mjesa u djecija posla :-)

Све је индивидуално и зависи од дјетета до дјетета. Углавном добро је признати грешку и исправити.

Edited by Simon
3 hours ago, Simon said:

Све је индивидуално и зависи од дјетета до дјетета.

Родитељски аксиом намба уан.

Nego, ova tema će uskoro biti zrela za prebacivanje na porodicu i decu. Da pomirljivo zaključimo kako sveto trojstvo dobre plate, dobrog mesta i jeftinog real estate trenutno nije dostupno i bacimo pod ključ? Ako tj. kada (nastavljam u pomirljivom tonu) Noskič jednog dana napusti Australiju može da otvori novu temu gde će Pera Ložač tri puta njaknuti da je magarac.

Ima li ovde uopšte moderatora? Vidim da su dozvoljena skretanja sa teme, vređanja i političke nekorektnosti svih vrsta i nivoa (uključujući moj skromni doprinos).

Dobra plata i dobro mesto su one koje dozvoljavaju roditelju da se posveti najvaznijem poslu, podizanju deteta. A ne da predaje dete strancima koji mu ispiraju mozak za pare. 

To je skola gde skole nema, autorka ovog teksta je tako podigla svoju decu. Zato roditelj ne moze biti wage slave, credit slave, consumer slave... vec mora biti slobodan. Imati vreme na raspolaganju da se posveti detetu. To je dobro mesto. To je dobra plata. 

http://carolblack.org/about/

Carol Black is a writer and filmmaker, director of the documentary film Schooling the World and creator with her husband Neal Marlens of the television series The Wonder Years. She studied literature and education at Swarthmore College and UCLA, and for the past twenty-five years has been deeply involved in the unschooling and alternative education movements as a parent, activist, and teacher of writing and filmmaking.  She has two grown daughters, neither of whom has ever taken a standardized test.