IGNORED

savremena umetnost

kim_philby

32 minutes ago, makaronee said:

To je neki suFtilnoironičan nastavak diskursa ili sam sve promašio?

Prva slika koju si stavio se ne vidi, samo link a koji ne vodi ka ničemu, pogledaj i sam.

ADCreHchsBZ2wvnPLGJdA1jz58S1X9qNI28wkl3s

э2: kako govoraše Kuzma Prutkov (1854) - Kad na kavezu sa slonom pročitaš natpis "bivol" - ne veruj očima svojim.

Edited by makaronee
proverio
  • 4 weeks later...

Nekoliko kolega sa posla je bilo - i reviews su u rasponu od odusevljenja do razocarenja. 

mislim da dosta zavisi i u kom trenutku u toku dana odes, jer ne bude svega uvek (jedna koleginica se bas unapred radovala provlacenju izmedju dvoje nagih, ali nije ih bilo tada).

50 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Nekoliko kolega sa posla je bilo - i reviews su u rasponu od odusevljenja do razocarenja. 

mislim da dosta zavisi i u kom trenutku u toku dana odes, jer ne bude svega uvek (jedna koleginica se bas unapred radovala provlacenju izmedju dvoje nagih, ali nije ih bilo tada).

istina. al vec sam sve to ranije video i provlacio se tako da vise idem da vidim izbor radova i kako su ih ukomponovali u zgradu.

a uzivacu sigurno. :D

@Caligula pice posle izlozbe.

@Shan Jan ja ne mislim da je to cilj, vise posledica. al kao sto znamo, marina je kontroverzna pa nekom valja a nekom sranje. srecom, ko ne zeli, ne mora.

@3opge ima kod nje dosta cirkusa a u poslednjih par decenija i dosta new age mrljanja, al meni ne smeta. znam po sta idem i to dobijem. ostalo, boze moj. niciji opus nije savrsen. a i matora je, jebiga...

• +1 1
  • 2 months later...

“The line, which includes a face product as well as three “immune, anti-allergy, and energy drops,” was developed in collaboration with Nonna Brenner, a holistic healer and practitioner of an Austrian wellness retreat who was born in Kazakhstan, where she received her medical degree — according to a video on her website that does not elaborate as to where she got said degree, beyond “the very heart of Asia.”

:rolleyes:

“The products are an extension of the artist’s already thriving Abramović Method mindfulness platform, which includes instruction cards that will help you fix your life with prompts like “Drink a glass of water as slowly as you can.” 

:rolf:

“Marina Abramović Longevity Method Face Lotion, now available early-access for £199 (~$252). If you can’t afford this, you could try other aspects of the Abramović oeuvre that are completely free, such as going for a nice long walk or screaming into your boyfriend’s face!”

:ziga:

17 hours ago, Patty Lee said:

“The line, which includes a face product as well as three “immune, anti-allergy, and energy drops,” was developed in collaboration with Nonna Brenner, a holistic healer and practitioner of an Austrian wellness retreat who was born in Kazakhstan, where she received her medical degree — according to a video on her website that does not elaborate as to where she got said degree, beyond “the very heart of Asia.”

:rolleyes:

“The products are an extension of the artist’s already thriving Abramović Method mindfulness platform, which includes instruction cards that will help you fix your life with prompts like “Drink a glass of water as slowly as you can.” 

:rolf:

“Marina Abramović Longevity Method Face Lotion, now available early-access for £199 (~$252). If you can’t afford this, you could try other aspects of the Abramović oeuvre that are completely free, such as going for a nice long walk or screaming into your boyfriend’s face!”

:ziga:

Sic transit Gloria mundi

Jbg Marina " I'm a communist child I don't understand Barbie....",pa kako majku mu staru razumeš energy drops I method of mindfulness?!?

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...