IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

^

to su ona braca sto su pokusala kenseluju rogana zbog koriscenja n-word u podkastima? dobar izvor!

Edited by Čutura
  • 2 weeks later...

Republikanci brojali dane odmora predsjednika koji su imali dva mandata.  

Regan : 335 dana ili ~42 dana godisnje

Clinton : 345 dana ili ~43 dana godisnje

Bush : 1020 dana ili ~127 dana godisnje 🤩

Obama : 328 dana ili 41 dan godisnje

Bush je trecinu svog mandata proveo na odmoru 🤣

Ova ostala trojica imaju odmora kao i ja odprilike. 

Biden do sada 366 dana ili odprilike 101 dan godisnje. 

Trump 381 dana ili ~95 dana ali je dodala "week-end inclus" (tako da nisam bas najbolje razumio jer ima 52 weekenda godisnje ili 104 dana. Mozda je 95-52 = 43 dana kao i ostala tri predsjednika. 

Carter, 79 dana ili samo 20 dana godisnje.

Edited by borris_
  • +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Sećate se kad smo se pitali kada će na sud ljude koji su se trudili da preokrenu rezultate izbora u državama u kojima je Tramp izgubio sa malom razlikom? Došao je i taj dan.

Edited by ObiW
  • +1 6
  • Wub 1

I wanted to explain the Georgia indictment as clearly and succinctly as possible. I come to this with a unique perspective. I was involved in Republican politics for decades and monitored this scheme as it was unfolding in real time. I am also a former federal prosecutor in Georgia, and am one of the few lawyers in America who has defended a huge, complex RICO jury trial and won.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/geogia-trump-indictment

Zaključak:

The bottom line is that the proof in this case is overwhelming. The fact that this trial is going to be public and televised will be extremely valuable.  The American public can see and hear and all facts, and don't have to rely on media filters. The evidence in this case is devastating for Trump and his co-conspirators.  I fully expect many of them to cut deals to testify against Trump, where even more incriminating evidence will come to light.

• +1 1
  • Haha 1