IGNORED

Žiga

harper

:lol: Jedan :Hail: za serijal sa slikama. Ako opet treba da se osvezava topik pritiskom da se ukine samo recite i posaljite 10 evra preko Miralema.
jesam rekao na topku moderacija da ce harper hejlovati zigu? samo nisam mislio da ce se to desiti ovoliko brzo.
:lol: Jedan :Hail: za serijal sa slikama. Ako opet treba da se osvezava topik pritiskom da se ukine samo recite i posaljite 10 evra preko Miralema.
Jao kakvo pranje biografije! :ziga: ga preobratio ko Savla.Neka se pripremi beowl. ;) Edited by king louie
Ipak Birmingham? :ziga:edit: Evo i original:
Blues agree :ziga: feeMcLeish closes in on giant Serbian strikernikola-zigic-valencia-2010_2448414.jpgSky Sports News sources understand that Birmingham City have agreed a fee in the region of £6million with Valencia for striker :ziga:.The giant Serbia international has been linked with City for several months, while Stoke, Blackburn and Sunderland were also said to be considering an offer.Having cashed in on new Barcelona striker David Villa, Valencia are keen to raise further funds amid crippling debts and Birmingham will therefore hope to take advantage.The Spaniards are also reported to be eager to cut :ziga: from their wage bill due to a salary which is understood to be in the region of £60,000-a-week.His representatives were previously thought to favour a loan move to England on reduced pay, but Birmingham could be on the brink of a permanent deal.:ziga:, who stands at 6ft 7in, would add a different dimension to Birmingham's attack as manager Alex McLeish plans for a push towards the European places in the new season.The 29-year-old is currently preparing for this summer's World Cup with Serbia as they get ready for facing Germany, Australia and Ghana in Group D.
Edited by Oxymoron
by plattypuss1952 » "Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 am"Someone compared Zigic to Peter Crouch from what I have seen, as above, he is alot more less gangly and arkward as Crouch IF we do sign him I think he could become a cult figure with Blues fan's.
:ziga:

konacno, imacemo za koga da navijamo i u toj gay ligi :ziga:ovih par stranica sa slikama su genijalne :lol:ovo ste vi htjeli da otpinujete? :mad:

ne mogu da opisem koliko mi je drago sto cu gledati nidzu u engleskoj.msjtor ce da hara engleskom :ziga:

Nadam se da će neko ozbiljan preuzeti da prenosi, sada kada je Premier postao zlatna koka za reklamiranje zbog ogromne posvećenosti :ziga:-inih fanova.

Edited by Oxymoron

PL je uspela da dobije i mene kao gledaoca. Nisam verovao da ću ikada gledati taj cirkus, ali je :ziga: pokazao da je svemoćan.Inače

Zigic, who stands at 6ft 7in, would add a different dimension to Birmingham's attack
Koja različita, to je šesta dimenzija.