• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kolika bi tek sampioncina bio da ga je timski kolega propustao 100m pre cilja...
To je baš bilo ružno. Iako dobar vozač (odlična poslednja sezona u Fordu (ne sećam se sada imena tima, samo belog bolida)), Barikelo je od dolaska u Ferari polako gubio moje i poštovanje svih koje znam a da prate F1, jer, kao što znaš, taj incident pred ciljem mu nije bio ni prvi ni poslednji put da se k'o pokislo gov.o skloni Šumaheru.Opet, i to je bolje (manje zlo, u stvari) nego zakucati se u zid kao deo "strategije". Edited by zorglub
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Serbian F1 team wants 2010 slot
Prospective Serbian Formula 1 team Stefan GP hope to join the 2010 grid for the new season.Team owner Zoran Stefanovich wants the government-backed team to be a 14th entry for the 2010 campaign.However, there are doubts as to whether new teams Campos Meta and USF1 will make the grid for the season opener in Bahrain next month.But Stefanovich said: "We think [expanding to 14 teams] is the best way to solve the problem."Stefan GP, who are aiming to test for the first time in Portugal later this month, bought the cars developed for 2010 by the former Toyota F1 team.Their chances of joining the grid appeared to improve recently, when F1 commercial rights controller Bernie Ecclestone said he did not expect either Campos Meta or USF1 to be on the grid for the first race of the season. Ecclestone also said he had spoken to the Prime Minister of Serbia, and as a consequence was confident Stefan GP had the necessary financial support.Stefan are expected to announce their driver line-up shortly, with Kazuki Nakajima, Ralf Schumacher and Christian Klein among those believed to be under consideration. The team have even sent some equipment to Bahrain in preparation for a late entry.
I da ponovim još jednom, ako ste slučajno preleteli brzo preko teksta i promašili ovo:
Ecclestone also said he had spoken to the Prime Minister of Serbia, and as a consequence was confident Stefan GP had the necessary financial support.
:isuse:
  • 2 weeks later...

USF1 odustao od takmicenja. Ostaje da se vidi da li StefanGP dobija mesto, znace se do petka navodno...http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81819