Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F1 boss plans scoring revolution

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says he is determined to introduce a new scoring system that would see the driver with most wins crowned champion.Lewis Hamilton would have failed to win this year's title under such a system, which Ecclestone wants for 2009."It's going to happen. All the teams are happy. The whole reason for this is I am fed up with people talking about there being no overtaking," he said.Gold, silver and bronze medals would be given to the top three finishers.Regardless of the distribution of those medals, the driver who won most races would be crowned world champion.The system still requires approval from F1's governing body, the FIA.Its world council - the body that would decide whether to introduce the system - meets next month.BBC Sport's Adam Parsons, who was attending the news conference where Ecclestone made the remarks, said: "Ecclestone said he was determined to bring in a radical new scoring procedure."Instead of scoring points for the top eight positions, as is the case now, it would see gold, silver and bronze medals being awarded for the top three positions, and at the end of the season the driver with the most race victories would take the championship."Ecclestone says it is a way of introducing more overtaking and says all the teams back it. In reality, it is difficult to see F1's minnows backing a system that would see them end the season empty-handed."
What a bunch of bollocks.
  • 2 weeks later...

recesija pogadja f1, ode honda.... odnos ulozenih para i rezultatat im je bio bas bedan poslednjih godina, ali je ipak tuzno kad stari konstruktor ugine. ako neko uhvati epizodu autralijske serije beyond tomorrow (nekad bese beyond 2000 = posle dvehiljadite) o fabrici mclarena, obavezno da pogleda. smrz. posle mi prodaju googleplex kao nesto fensi. googleplex je za ovo ludilo deciji vrtic. morace timovi malo da se stisnu ove godine i smanje takvo lozenje.

F1 izasla sa novim predlogom pravila. za nas, nauocljivija razlika u odnosu na prethodne sezone je potencijalno uvodjenje zabrane dodavanja goriva od sezone 2010. svi ce morati da se napune na pocetku. to moze da bude pozitivna stvar, da se trke ne podlucuju strategijom pit-stopova nego u samoj trci... odustali su od standardizacije motora (suluda ideja), ali predlazu razna pravila vezana za broj motora i nacin testiranja. ipak, hoce da standardizuju prenos od 2010. nije mi jasno... ako standardizuju prenos, da li to znaci da ce izabrati jednu kompaniju da pravi za sve? to ce biti krvava borba...

cula ne vestima, evo izvora.a i originalni izvor, ako govoris flamanski :) klik

Anders dan in andere landen wordt de auto-industrie in Frankrijk niet aan het lot over gelaten door de nationale overheid. De overheid geeft de bedrijven financi?le steun, als de fabrikanten schonere wagens produceren.
mislim da ovde kazu da za razliku od drugih zemalja, francuska autoindustrija nije ostavljena samoj sebi. vlada daje pare ako proizvodjaci prave lepse (garant znaci ekoloskije) automobile.
Autosportnieuws.be vernam daarnaast van onze bronnen, die liever anoniem willen blijven, dat Sebastien Bourdais een van de rijders van het team zou worden.
od izvora koji je hteo da ostane anoniman, saznajemo da ce bourdais postati novi vozac tima. Edited by paculla
  • 1 month later...
Ron.jpgDennis stands down as McLaren bossFriday 16th January 2009Dennis will cease to be the company's team principal from March 1st with Martin Whitmarsh taking over. He will, however, continue to be the group's executive chairman and attend races - but not all - during the forthcoming 2009 season."First thing I am going to do is work harder, that is the first target," said Dennis, who has hinted at retirement for the past two seasons."I intend to raise my own game because I think everybody in our organisation at every level realises this is a tough period in which we are going to work and of course we are a very diverse organisation now."We have a clear intention for our production car programme which is really a challenge. Any product we bring to the market will certainly fall the other side of this financial period."I stress nothing to get too excited about but it is absolute time for Martin to take over as team principal. As from March 1 he will adopt that responsibility. I will still go to races, not all of them, because I am passionate."I intend to work harder and will take on greater responsibility in the group. I will be full executive chairman. It is time and I have to say it is absolutely 100 percent my decision. It is what I want to do, but I do intend to work much harder."Don't see it as some sort of retirement, I want to work harder in other areas and having to plan those tasks around the GP calendar is disruptive to the process. It is a job that Martin will embrace and enjoy."It is a job over the years we have shared anyway, but it will be his decision to influence things at a grand prix circuit." :( :( :(

Ron Dennis has been at the McLaren team since 1981. During his work there he has been responsible for constructors titles in 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991 and 1998, and drivers titles in 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999 and 2008. He was the man who signed Lewis Hamilton at a young age, what a move, helped Hakkinen win two titles and persuaded Alonso to join in 2007 and helped Lewis Hamilton have the greatest rookie season and helped him become the youngest ever champion.:Hail:

• 2 weeks later...