• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zli Gli

• Dionysos

• Кристофер Лумумбо

• MiddleClass

utakmica ce biti ponovljena zbog tog penala :)
Sudija je pogrijesio jer nije smio priznati gol jer je lopta dodirnula zemlju poslje precke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpQZd8TTnU&feature=player_embeddedDo you guys know what's the world's best bargain? Buying an Argentine for his worth and selling him for what he thinks he's worth!Do you know what's the Argentine favorite toy? The yo-yo. Me, me, me. voiceover: you, you, you, you did it, says the Argentine captain to his teammateDid you know that Argentina is the country with the highest rate of premature babys? Do you know why? Because not even their mothers can stand them for 9 months!voiceover: 16 years after arriving to Italy, the whole stadium gives Zanetti a standing ovation. The captain is a symbol of the club.Do you know why the Argentine never use a parachute? Because no matter what they do, they can't ever land on their feet. (translating idioms sucks, ok? basically we can't be liked)banner: Mr Marcelo Bielsa, Chile thanks you.We must acknowledge that the Argentine are a superior race. They are Gods! They are everywhere... but noone can see them! ( no one can stand us, yadda yadda)Do you know how an Argentine commits suicide? He climbs onto his ego, and then he jumps!The last one, the last one. Do you know what they call Argentines? Sperm. Because out of a million of them, only one is a person and the rest are worthless! Thank you!In TyC Sports Argentina is more Argentine. Copa América. From July 1st to 24th. Edited by Mark Rothko