• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MiddleClass

• levi

• kud u maglu Simoviću

• Cash

Шта нама, треба јебати матер тим будалама што урличу. Што се туче тиче...
Nama kao savezu, reprezentaciji, kako god, ne meni i tebi.

Guardian nema sluha za nepravdu nad Srbima...

The England Under-21s' victory over Serbia that secured their place at Euro 2013 was overshadowed by violent scenes at the end of the match, with Danny Rose the target of racist abuse from the crowd and the home players kicking out at his team-mates and Steve Wigley, the assistant manager.Connor Wickham's 90th-minute goal in Krusevac was followed by missiles being aimed at players celebrating the strike, which ensured England progressed 2-0 on aggregate, having won the home leg 1-0.Rose, the left-back, was subsequently shown a red card, though the reason for it was unclear, and he then gave a sarcastic thumbs up to the crowd and mimicked monkey gestures. His manager, Stuart Pearce, confirmed Rose had been racially abused.A statement from the Football Association read: "The FA condemns both the scenes of racism and the confrontation at the final whistle during which time our players and staff were under extreme provocation. The FA has reported a number of incidents of racism to Uefa following the fixture. These were seemingly aimed at a number of England black players by the crowd. The matter is now with Uefa."Pearce told ESPN: "I think there were one or two racist incidents that came from the crowd and they have been reported to Uefa by ourselves. It is in their hands now; they will have to deal with that."After Jack Butland, the England goalkeeper, tried to lead his team-mates off the pitch, Wigley was attacked as he tried to follow down the tunnel. The goalkeeping coach, Martin Thomas, appeared to be headbutted.Pearce told BBC 5 Live: "Punches headbutts, god knows what, were thrown at the end."The Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson said: "There was a lot of racist abuse out there from the stands and a lot going on after the game. There were also stones, coins and seats getting thrown at us. What happened wasn't nice and is not called for in football."There were also reports of intimidation of England Under-21 players by a member of Serbia's backroom staff in the tunnel immediately before the game.Pearce added: "It is very sad, but we are united as a team and a staff. A lot is happening in our country with regard to stamping out racism and I am very proud of the reaction of our players towards the end."It is a real shame because, over two ties, it was a really close game – two good teams going hammer and tongs at each other.It is just a shame it was soured in the last few minutes of the second leg of the tie. Savo Milosevic, their technical director, has come to our dressing room and apologised for any behaviour that was unsavoury. I never want to see any football matches end like that; this is a sporting arena."In 2007 Serbia were fined £16,000 by Uefa for racist chanting from fans aimed at the England Under-21 side during a European Championship match there.This latest incident continued a troubled sequence of racist incidents in football that domestically have included the Luis Suárez-Patrice Evra and the Anton Ferdinand-John Terry affairs.Ferdinand, apparently in reaction to the scenes in Serbia, tweeted: "I wonder if Blatter is gonna say they should just shake hands!??", a reference to the claim of Sepp Blatter, the Fifa president, that any inappropriate remarks or gestures during a game could be forgotten if players shook hands.Paul Ince, who was working as a pundit on ESPN and whose son Thomas set up Wickham's goal, called for Serbia to be hit with a 10-year ban from major tournaments. "Sepp Blatter and [uefa's president, Michel] Platini need to look at this. If it was me they [serbia] would be kicked out for the next five tournaments – European, World Cups – but they will get a little ban and that will be it. Things like that are not what we want to see in football – it takes it back to the dark ages."He added: "If you are black, it is hard to actually keep control of yourself because you are the one having the racist chants. From looking at what we have seen on TV, they have done very well to keep cool heads. It is a shame because tomorrow we will be talking about something we don't want to talk about. What we should be talking about is England qualifying for Israel in 2013."Pearce has now overseen an unprecedented four consecutive qualifications for European Under-21 championships. "The important thing, when the dust settles, is we are going to a championship because we deserved to over two legs," he said."Our players have put in a lot of hard effort and sweat to get there. There is a real collectiveness here. We will let the authorities deal with this."All we know is we have given a good account of ourselves over two matches, we have won nine out of 10 matches in qualification and I am very proud of my team."I am very proud of my players and my staff and very proud of the achievement in getting to a fourth tournament in a row."

naravno, zasto bi objektivni gardijan primetio da je rouz bacao kamenje nazad u publiku i napucao loptu na tribinu, pa konstatuje da je dobio crveni karton pod nejasnim okolnostima.

Пробали су једном Португалци да нас зајебу, па су извели против Звезде тим у коме су играли само белци. Цео север је одмах почео да имитира то мајмунско оглашавање и мени је то била једна од последњих духовитих ствари којима сам присуствовао на Маракани.

naravno, zasto bi objektivni gardijan primetio da je rouz bacao kamenje nazad u publiku i napucao loptu na tribinu, pa konstatuje da je dobio crveni karton pod nejasnim okolnostima.
osvetićemo mi naše anđele, proradiće još jednom srpski inat. evo, gasim subscription za guardian kao početnu meru...
nismo, samo nemamo sreće što su poslali crnca da igra... :fantom:
па то кажем и ја, ми смо стока... :fantom: :fantom: :fantom: они оно фер-плеј цвета им тисућу цветова и остало...после овога како да циганима не забранимо издавање пасоша... :fantom:

onaj mali ninkovic bi morao dobiti batine od nekog na terenu, nevidjeni dziber, mislim da cak ni lola neverue dok ga gleda.

urotila se rasistička evropa protiv nas...četvrti rajh je usmerio svoje oko ka balkanu i neće stati dok ne uništi i poslednjeg čoveka neiskvarenog komtrejlovima i haarpom, a.k.a. srbina bato.

Hm. otkud crnci in the first place u engleskoj repstaciji, garant azilanti iz Kruševca. Sad se sjetili Englezi da štite svoje crnce, bra'o za njih,Dauning Strit 10, krunu i FA. Nije im puno trebalo, par stotina godina.Znači sere mi se od njihove tolerancije, afirmativne akcije i političke korektnosti.Ipak, uprkos tome, ne mogu da skapiram majmune u Kruševcu i njihovu fascinaciju mogućnošću da budu rasisti, kad nama crnci ne predstavljaju nikakav problem ni konkurenciju, čak ni oni ne žele da žive i rade u Srbiji, a bar smo do sad kroz istoriju dokazali da nemamo nikakav osnov za neki osjećaj superiornosti, upravo suprotno.

Edited by NekoIzMase