IGNORED

FILMSKA MUZIKA

Pera Zeka

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMfIylGN_zIso that's where I found myself... no, I should choose my words more wisely.. this is the world I sought out.. the land of the perpetual night party..... day swallowing night and night swallowing day.. the crank compressing time like some.. divine piston on its... awesome downstroke........ we've been at this for three days... or is it four.......... tweekers, lokers, lammers, coming and going swearing eternal allegiance for one another only to wake up realizing you wouldn't cross the street to piss on them if their head was on fire...... three days....... or is it four......... I know what you're thinking but.. don't give up on me yet... just.... wait till I've told my whole story......... and keep your eyes open................. nothing is as it seems :heart:
  • 3 weeks later...
zapravo poslednja bese kisa ledena,to se pise, al' se MV5BMjIyMjIyMTQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjkzMDkxNw@@._V1_SY317_CR175,0,214,317_.jpgpamti.příliš hlučná samota, samo sa ugasenim svetlom.
odlican sountrack u tom filmu, o-d-l-i-c-a-n "Shoplift" – Mychael Danna"Finale" – Mychael Danna"I Can't Read" – David Bowie"Light Up or Leave Me Alone" – Traffic"Dirty Love" – Frank Zappa"I Got a Name" – Jim Croce"Montego Bay" – Bobby Bloom"O Grande Amor" – Antonio Carlos Jobim"Too Late to Turn Back Now" – Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose"Help Me Make It Through the Night" – Sammi Smith"Levon" – Elton John"Coconut" – Harry Nilsson"Mr. Big" – Free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By97Xt2Gmv8
  • 2 months later...

'Only God Forgives' Composer Cliff Martinez on Reuniting With Nicolas Winding Refn and Why He Doesn't Consider Himself a Cinephile

Before I came to it, I just had this notion that I wanted to bring the setting into the music. Part of what's interesting to me about the film is the Thailand setting. I always say if you steal the musical ideas from one person that's plagiarism. But if you steal two ideas from two different people and put them together, then it gets passed off as something original. So originally my thinking was Thai pop songs, Bernard Herrmann slash Wagner, shake it up and then you have this wonderful hybrid. What came out was hopefully interesting.
opera :fantom:
  • 2 weeks later...