IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Pricica zanimljiva za treska, Eraser-a i ostala reacunovodje i "investitore".

Corporate governance in HungaryAlways read the small printAn intriguing tale from central EuropeAug 12th 2010 | BudapestTHE small print can make for gripping reading. Consider this inconspicuous gem from the latest quarterly report of Magyar Telekom, Hungary’s largest telecoms company:“In the course of conducting their audit of the Company’s 2005 financial statements, PricewaterhouseCoopers, the Company’s auditors, identified two contracts the nature and business purposes of which were not readily apparent to them.”It is one of a series of mea culpas. And the sums involved were not trivial: €7m ($9m) of contracts signed by its Montenegrin subsidiary and €24m by its Macedonian one. A law firm hired to investigate found evidence that the money spent in Montenegro “served improper purposes” and that the Macedonian contracts were designed “to obtain specific regulatory and other benefits from the government of Macedonia.” The law firm was unable to say who got the cash.Last week Magyar Telekom said there had been “immaterial” misstatements in its Macedonian filings. Hungarian and Montenegrin authorities decided that no charges were warranted in the first affair. But Hungarian and Macedonian authorities continue to investigate the second.Magyar Telekom’s shares are partially listed in New York, so its troubles have caught Uncle Sam’s eye. America’s Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission are waiting to see what the company’s internal investigations reveal. Magyar Telekom hopes to negotiate a settlement with both.A foreign listing is a great way to raise money, but it has its drawbacks. Magyar Telekom announced in June that it would delist from the New York Stock Exchange. There was no suggestion that this had anything to do with the investigation.
Pricica zanimljiva za treska, Eraser-a i ostala reacunovodje i "investitore".
Proklete svinje. Ne priznaju sasvim "legalne" investicije i protok novca. angry.gif Čak su i "istražni organi" Crne Gore, promptno rešili da tu nema ništa sumnjivo. I sad ti jebeni amerikanci mute vodu.
Kina postala druga svetska ekonomska silaKina je, prema podacima za drugi kvartal ove godine, po ekonomskoj snazi premašila Japan i postala druga svetska privredna sila, iza SAD, objavljeno je u Tokiju.Japanski bruto domaći proizvod (BDP), kojim se uobičajeno meri privredna snaga neke zemlje, dostigao je tokom perioda april-jun ove godine vrednost od 1.286 miliona dolara, dok je isti pokazatelj za Kinu u tom razdoblju bio veći i iznosio je 1.335 miliona dolara.Kina će ove godine, sudeći prema najnovijim procenama, ostvariti visok privredni rast od približno deset odsto, dok Japan može računati na znatno skromniju stopu ekonomske ekspanzije u 2010. od dva do tri procenta.Međunarodni ekonomisti naglašavaju da se razlika u snazi dve najmoćnije azijske ekonomije "opasno" smanjila, na štetu Japana, već potkraj minule godine.Japan je, inače, u proteklom kvaratalu ostvario samo simboličan privredni rast od 0,4 odsto, računato prema godišnjoj osnovi, dok je Kina u istom periodu imala nešto niži ekonomski uspon nego u prva tri meseca, kada je "uknjižila" ekspanziju veću od 11 odsto.Šef ekonomista kompanije "Berkliz kepitel" u Tokiju Kiohei Morita smatra da najnoviji pokazatelji o daljem jačanju pozicija Kine na rejting listi najmoćnijih svetskih ekonomija imaju "simboličko" značenje.Treba, ipak, imati u vidu da je u Japanu, čije stanovništvo (oko 130 miliona) naglo stari, prosecan BDP po glavi stanovnika lani iznosio 37.800 dolara, dok je isti pokazatelj za Kinu u 2009. godini bio drastično manji - svega 3.600 dolara.SAD u kojima sada živi oko 310 miliona ljudi su, inače, lani imale prosečan BDP po glavi stanovnika od 42.240 dolara, što znači da je, mereno na osnovu tog pokazatelja, standard prosečnog Kineza još daleko niži u odnosu na žitelje Japana i SAD.Stručnjaci ističu, osim toga, da je bogatstvo među više od 1,3 milijarde Kineza sada raspoređeno veoma neujednačeno, pa je životni standard nekoliko stotina miliona seljaka u najmnogoljudnijoj zemlji sveta osetno niži od proseka za celu zemlju, a pogotovo ako se uporedi sa stanovnicima gusto naseljenih industrijskih centara kakvi su Šangaj, Peking i drugi veliki gradovi.Kina će, međutim, prema dugoročnoj projekciji, koju su sačinili pre dve godine američki eksperti, već krajem naredne decenije prestići, po privrednoj moći, SAD i postati po tome bez premca u svetu.Američki stručnjaci, takođe, predviđaju da će u grupi od pet najmoćnijih svetskih ekonomija do polovine ovog veka osim Kine, SAD i Japana, biti još dve zemlje - Brazil i Rusija - koje raspolažu ogromnim rezervama energetskih i raznih drugih strateški važnih sirovina.
http://www.biznisnovine.com/cms/item/stories/sr.html?view=story&id=50741&sectionId=8И шта о томе мисле у САД,http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/size-matters-the-huge-implications-of-china%27s-economic-surge-535329.html?tickers=FXI,PGJ,EPP,EWJ,CHL,EEM,PTR Edited by No7
Germany Propels Growth in Euro Zone By BRIAN BLACKSTONE FRANKFURT—The euro-zone economy tore past the U.S. in the second quarter thanks to a 9% jump in German growth—but the surge is expected to fade fast, adding to concerns about the global recovery.The 16-nation euro zone grew 3.9% in the second quarter, at an annualized rate, its fastest pace in four years, according to calculations based on data from the EU's statistics agency Friday. Economists had expected growth closer to 3%. Excluding Germany, which makes up almost 30% of the bloc's economy, GDP advanced about 2.5%.Germany's robust performance, driven by demand for its exports, stood in contrast to continued malaise in Southern Europe, where countries such as Greece are struggling to repair public finances. The mixed picture in Europe, coupled with concerns that the U.S. and Asia are slowing, has many economists, as well as the European Central Bank, predicting a second-half slowdown for the euro zone."This fast recovery pace can't be maintained," says Martin Wansleben, managing director of Germany's Chamber of Commerce and Industry.In recent weeks, Europe appeared to be emerging from its credit crisis faster than anyone had expected. The nearly-$1 trillion rescue fund announced by the European Union in May and last month's publication of stress- test results for the continent's banks restored stability to markets and sparked a rally by the euro. After tumbling to a four-year low of $1.18 at the height of the debt crisis in June, the euro climbed as high as $1.33 earlier this month.The optimism proved short-lived, however. Renewed worries about the global recovery and signs of problems in Ireland's banks put pressure on the currency this week and it has fallen well below the $1.30 mark. The euro rose only slightly after Friday's report and fell later in the session—bucking the usual trend of faster growth boosting a currency's value—and European stocks barely responded to what one economist called "a rogue quarter."German growth, the fastest since East and West Germany were rejoined 20 years ago, was spurred by exports of equipment and autos to Asia and other emerging markets, as well as investment. The country was also helped by a surge in construction as many projects delayed by Germany's harsh winter resumed.Germany's neighbors benefited from its strength, with France recording growth of 2.5% and Austria and the Netherlands both expanding by 3.5%. Countries in Eastern Europe that help power Germany's export machine, also did well. The Czech Republic expanded at about a 3% rate, and Slovakia expanded at close to a 5% rate.But there was little evidence of a revival in the countries of Southern Europe, such as Greece, Portugal and Spain, whose debt woes have raised concerns about the stability of the common currency. As a group, those countries shrank in the quarter.Europe's multi-speed recovery could reignite complaints, aired earlier this year, that Germany's export-oriented model and high rates of saving don't do much for the region, especially Southern Europe. Critics of Germany's economic model, including France, complain that the euro zone's weakest members will have difficulty recovering if Germans don't spend more. Despite the strength of the German economy, recent data suggest that Germans remain unwilling to commit to new spending, keeping the recovery from having more of a positive effect on the rest of Europe.Germany's second-quarter sprint, which came at the height of the Greek debt crisis, highlights that in some ways Germany was an unintended beneficiary of the struggles in Europe's fringe. The weaker euro—which lost about 15% against the dollar as the crisis unfolded between December and June—boosted German exports, while investors seeking the safety of German bonds drove borrowing costs lower, making it cheaper for companies to invest.The growing divide between the euro zone's Northern and Southern halves exposes what some economists see as the currency area's fatal flaw—a one-size-fits all monetary policy for a collection of countries with vastly different outlooks for growth and inflation. Greece's 6% contraction in the second quarter offers a stunning contrast to Germany's 9% growth, for example. The divergence could grow in coming quarters as the harsh austerity planned in Southern Europe begins to bite."It's a huge dilemma," for the ECB, says Ken Wattret, economist at BNP Paribas. On the heels of Germany's "super-strong" quarter, some officials "will be very keen to press on" with steps to unwind credit support to the banking system, Mr. Wattret says, which could prove devastating to banks in Southern Europe and Ireland that still depend heavily on ECB funding."You can say it's great in Germany, but if it's not great everywhere else in Europe it's not going to matter to us," says Scot Ballantine, supply-chain manager at Dublin-based Instant Upright, which builds aluminum access towers and custom-made scaffolding for construction, aviation and power-plant customers.More than 70% of his firm's sales come from the rest of Europe, though it doesn't export much to Germany, where domestic producers dominate that country's market. He's not getting any help at home. "There's still more pain to go through in Ireland," he says. Austerity measures taken in Dublin to narrow a double-digit budget deficit as a share of GDP have curtailed new infrastructure spending, further weighing on an already crippled construction market. "It means a lot of our clients still have very conservative views," Mr. Ballantine says.The ECB is cautious, perhaps mindful of the last time Germany posted robust growth, over 6%, in early 2008. The ECB raised interest rates soon after in July 2008—just weeks before Lehman Brothers collapsed and the global economy sank into recession—a move it has been criticized for ever since. ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet noted last week that the second-quarter GDP data would be "flattering" for Europe, but cautioned that the second half "will be much less buoyant." The ECB is expected to keep its main policy rate at a record-low 1% until well into 2011 despite recent signs of growth.For now, business leaders—particularly in Germany—are celebrating growth rates usually reserved for fast-growing emerging markets like China."The second quarter of this year was very good, demand and new orders are growing and it's going to be like this for the last half of the year," says Dagmar Bollin-Flade, chief executive of Frankfurt-based Christian Bollin Armaturenfabrik GmbH, which produces specialty valves for the petrochemical industry and power plants.Ms. Bollin-Flade's 30-person company is one of the tens of thousands of Germany's small and mid-size companies that power its export-driven economy. She derives about 60% of her €6 million ($7.7 million) in annual revenue from outside Germany, and makes more than 350,000 different kinds of shut-off valves, meaning that even when economic times are tough, there's always a market. These days, for instance, Europe and Russia are picking up the slack from North and South America, she says.Christos Kiriakoreizis, a purchasing manager at Philkeram Johnson S.A., a ceramic tile maker in Northern Greece, would like Germany to provide a lift, but he isn't seeing it so far. "We don't export to them," he says, in part because Germany has its own tile makers, making transportation too costly in a highly competitive market.He isn't alone in Greece, which ranks 43rd among German importers, behind Bangladesh, Kazakhstan and Vietnam. Mr. Kiriakoreizis is affected by events at home. And it doesn't look good, as Greece's real-estate sector remains crippled by a prolonged downturn and rising unemployment. His firm was able to keep its 280-person payroll steady through the worst of Greece's debt crisis in the spring. But with demand drying up, the company is eyeing elimination of one of its three production lines, which would cut productive capacity from 14,000 square meters of tile a day to about 8,000. That will result in about 50 more job cuts, he figures.Even those in Southern Europe that are more upbeat speak of stabilization, not recovery. "We can see the portfolio of orders stabilizing, but I don't see this boom," says Jose Goncalves, owner JPC Elasticos, SA, a Portugal-based maker of specialty elastics for use in clothing and sportswear.He hopes to find new buyers in Germany, and is in talks with a Düsseldorf company to provide materials for that firm's sportswear lines. "No one would ever say it's easy and fast to get new business in Germany," Mr. Goncalves says, but once it happens "there's a sense of reliability."Still, Mr. Goncalves expresses a familiar frustration in Europe: "Germans need to spend more; they save too much."WO-AC123A_EUECO_NS_20100813195103.gif Edited by Eraserhead
Sve u dobrotvorne svrheVlasnik nemačkog lanca drogerija DM, Gec Verner, ustupa celokupan udeo u kompaniji, u iznosu od milijardu evra jednoj dobrotvornoj fondaciji. Verner je otac sedmoro dece.Neobičan potez za jednog milijardera - vlasnik nemačkog lanca drogerija DM, Gec Verner prebacio je celokupan udeo u vlasništvu ove kompanije jednoj dobrotvornoj fondaciji.verner2-170810.jpgKako je saopštio sam Verner, koji se pridržava američke izreke da "nije sramota postati bogat, ali je sramota umreti bogat", njegovih sedmoro dece neće biti naslednici imovine od preko jedne milijarde evra.Lanac drogerija DM ima 2.200 filijala širom Evrope, sa 34.000 zaposlenih i godišnjim prometom od oko pet milijardi evra. Samo u Srbiji DM ima 30 filijala, u 17 gradova.Svojoj deci, Verner je, međutim, obezbedio kvalitetno obrazovanje jer, kako je naveo, "deca imaju pravo na dobar start u životu, ali ne i na to da roditelji obezbede doživotno blagostanje njima i njihovim potomcima".Verner je 1973. godine osnovao lanac drogerija i time potpuno promenio sistem prodaje kozmetičkih i hemijskih proizvoda, pretvarajući drogerije u male samoposluge i time znatno snižavajući cene.Nedavno su američki milijarderi Voren Bafet i Bil Gejts, uputili poziv nemačkim "kolegama" da najmanje polovinu vlasništva poklone dobrotvornim organizacijama.Međutim, odjeka nije bilo, a većina bogataša je navela da za tim nema potrebe, jer ionako već poklanjaju znatne sume za dobrotvorne svrhe. Vlasnik DM drogerija već decenijama slovi za neobičnog poslodavca.Niko bez 1.000 evra mesečno Zaposleni u filijalama imaju pravo da ako žele sami odrede asortiman, umesto o "personalnim troškovima" u firmi govori o "kreativnim troškovima", a đake koji u DM-u izučavaju zanat šalje na pozorišne radionice da bi podstakao razvoj ličnosti.Verner koji je i profesor preduzetništva na Institutu za tehnologiju u Karlsrueu, upravo je kao koautor objavio knjigu "1.000 evra za svakoga" u kojoj se zalaže za to da svaki građanin dobija osnovni prihod od 1.000 evra jer to doprinosi oslobađanju čoveka.Sistem socijalne pomoći u Nemačkoj, koji je na snagu stupio pre pet godina stapanjem pomoći za dugoročno nezaposlene i pomoći za siromašne, Verner naziva "zatvorom sa spavanjem kod kuće".Taj sistem, smatra vlasnik DM drogerija, znači kršenje ljudskih prava i nepoštovanje više članova nemačkog ustava.Gec Verner je uveren da će i ove njegove ideje jednog dana biti isto tako uspešne kao i kompanija DM jer "ništa nije tako moćno kao neka ideja za koju je došao pravi trenutak".
Kada li će naši da počnu?
Germany's second-quarter sprint, which came at the height of the Greek debt crisis, highlights that in some ways Germany was an unintended beneficiary of the struggles in Europe's fringe. The weaker euro—which lost about 15% against the dollar as the crisis unfolded between December and June—boosted German exports, while investors seeking the safety of German bonds drove borrowing costs lower, making it cheaper for companies to invest.
Да, велики пад Евра је помогао Немачкој и неким другим чланицама ЕУ које пуно извозе да се закаче на немачку манипулацију валутом. Међутим како је Евро ојачао тако су економски показатељи за Немачку лоши. Један данашњи,German ZEW Economic Sentiment
It's a leading indicator of economic health - investors and analysts are highly informed by virtue of their job, and changes in their sentiment can be an early signal of future economic activity
chart.pngАли нема бриге. Када год Евро ојача некако се увек појаве лоше аукције обвезница за Ирску, која је на северу континента, Португал, Грчку...Баш ме занима колико ту улогу имају огромне немачке банке. Наравно одмаже им онај несрећник преко Атлантика "хелихоптер Бен".
In his latest column for the New Statesman, John Pilger writes about the "paramount war crime" defined by the Nuremberg judges in 1946 and its relevance to the case of Tony Blair, whose shared responsibility for the Iraq invasion resulted in the deaths of more than a million people. New developments in international and domestic political attitudes towards war crimes mean that Blair is now 'Britain's Kissinger'.Tony Blair must be prosecuted, not indulged like his mentor Peter Mandelson. Both have produced self-serving memoirs for which they have been paid fortunes. Blair’s will appear next month and earn him £4.6 million. Now consider Britain’s Proceeds of Crime Act. Blair consired in and executed an unprovoked war of aggression against a defenceless country, which the Nuremberg judges in 1946 described as the “paramount war crime”. This has caused, according to scholarly studies, the deaths of more than a million people, a figure that exceeds the Fordham University estimate of deaths in the Rwandan genocide.In addition, four million Iraqis have been forced to flee their homes and a majority of children have descended into malnutrition and trauma. Cancer rates near the cities of Fallujah, Najaf and Basra (the latter “liberated” by the British) are now revealed as higher than those at Hiroshima. “UK forces used about 1.9 metric tons of depleted uranium ammunition in the Iraq war in 2003,” the Defence Secretary Liam Fox told parliament on 22 July. A range of toxic “anti-personnel” weapons, such as cluster bombs, was employed by British and American forces.Such carnage was justified with lies that have been repeatedly exposed. On 29 January 2003, Blair told parliament, “We do know of links between al-Qaida and Iraq …”. Last month, the former head of the intelligence service, MI5, Eliza Manningham-Buller, told the Chilcot inquiry, “There is no credible intelligence to suggest that connection … [it was the invasion] that gave Osama bin Laden his Iraqi jihad”. Asked to what extent the invasion exacerbated the threat to Britain from terrorism, she replied, “Substantially”. The bombings in London on 7 July 2005 were a direct consequence of Blair’s actions.Documents released by the High Court show that Blair allowed British citizens to be abducted and tortured. The then foreign secretary, Jack Straw, decided in January 2002 that Guantanamo was the “best way” to ensure UK nationals were “securely held”.Instead of remorse, Blair has demonstrated a voracious and secretive greed. Since stepping down as prime minister in 2007, he has accumulated an estimated £20 million, much of it as a result of his ties with the Bush administration. The House f Commons Advisory Committee on Business Appointments, which vets jobs taken by former ministers, was pressured not to make public Blair’s “consultancy” deals with the Kuwaiti royal family and the South Korean oil giant UI Energy Corporation. He gets £2 million a year “advising” the American investment bank J P Morgan and undisclosed sums from financial services companies. He makes millions from speeches, including reportedly £200,000 for one speech in China.In his unpaid but expenses-rich role as the West’s “peace envoy” in the Middle East, Blair is, in effect, a voice of Israel, which awarded him a $1 million “peace prize”. In other words, his wealth has grown rapidly since he launched, with George W. Bush, the bloodbath in Iraq.His collaborators are numerous. The Cabinet in March 2003 knew a great deal about the conspiracy to attack Iraq. Jack Straw, later appointed “justice secretary”, suppressed the relevant Cabinet minutes in defiance of an order by the Information Commissioner to release them. Most of those now running for the Labour Party leadership supported Blair’s epic crime, rising as one to salute his final appearance in the Commons. As foreign secretary, David Miliband, sought to cover Britain’s complicity in torture, and promoted Iran as the next “threat”.Journalists who once fawned on Blair as “mystical” and amplified his vainglorious bids now pretend they were his critics all along. As for the media’s gulling of the public, only the Observer’s David Rose, to his great credit, has apologised. The Wikileaks’ exposes, released with a moral objective of truth with justice, have been bracing for a public force-fed on complicit, lobby journalism. Verbose celebrity historians like Niall Ferguson, who rejoiced in Blair’s rejuvenation of “enlightened” imperialism, remain silent on the “moral truancy”, as Pankaj Mishra wrote, “of [those] paid to intelligently interpret the contemporary world”.Is it wishful thinking that Blair will be collared? Just as the Cameron government understands the “threat” of a law that makes Britain a risky stopover for Israeli war criminals, a similar risk awaits Blair in a number of countries and jurisdictions, at least of being apprehended and questioned. He is now Britain’s Kissinger, who has long planned his travel outside the United States with the care of a fugitive.Two recent events add weight to this. On 15 June, the International Criminal Court made the landmark decision of adding aggression to its list of war crimes to be prosecuted. This is defined as a “crime committed by a political or military leader which by its character, gravity and scale constituted a manifest violation of the [united Nations] Charter”. International lawyers described this as a “giant leap”. Britain is a signatory to the Rome statute that created the court and is bound by its decisions.On 21 July, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, standing at the Commons despatch box, declared the invasion of Iraq illegal. For all the later “clarification” that he was speaking personally, he had made “a statement that the international court would be interested in”, said Philippe Sands, professor of international law at University College London.Tony Blair came from Britain’s upper middle classes who, having rejoiced in his unctuous ascendancy, might now reflect on the principles of right and wrong they require of their own children. The suffering of the children of Iraq will remain a spectre haunting Britain while Blair remains free to profit.

Sweden Rescinds Warrant for WikiLeaks Founder

LONDON — Julian Assange, founder of the whistle-blower Web site WikiLeaks who has been embroiled in a fight with the Pentagon over the recent release of classified documents, briefly became the focus of new attention on Saturday when Swedish prosecutors sought him for questioning on rape allegations — then quickly said the accusations were unfounded. Mr. Assange, a 39-year-old Australian, had quickly posted a denial of the Swedish allegations on Twitter after the accusations were reported and later the site said: “We were warned to expect ‘dirty tricks.’ Now we have the first one.” Mr. Assange became an instant celebrity last month after WikiLeaks posted about 77,000 classified Pentagon documents on the war in Afghanistan. In recent weeks, he has warned the Pentagon that he intends to release 15,000 more documents. American prosecutors have been exploring whether or how to criminally prosecute Mr. Assange or WikiLeaks for the recent disclosures, and he has spent much of that time in Sweden, which has strong press freedom laws that he hoped would offer protection against legal actions. Mr. Assange did not respond immediately to attempts by reporters for The New York Times to reach him by e-mail and telephone, and Karin Rosander, a spokeswoman for Sweden’s national prosecutor’s office, said in a telephone interview that the police did not know Mr. Assange’s whereabouts. Mrs. Rosander initially confirmed that Mr. Assange was wanted for questioning on rape allegations, but she could not be reached after news reports said the prosecutor’s office was no longer seeking him. The prosecutor’s Web site said, “Chief Prosecutor Eva Finné has come to the decision that Julian Assange is not suspected of rape.” It also said the prosecutor would make no other comment on Saturday night. The prosecutor’s office had provided few details of the accusations earlier in the day. It was not immediately clear if Mr. Assange remained in Sweden, where he made his last public appearance on Monday, at a news conference in Stockholm in which he said that WikiLeaks planned to defy Pentagon warnings and go ahead with the Internet posting of 15,000 more secret documents on the Afghanistan war, probably within a month. WikiLeaks posted all but 15,000 of the documents on the Afghan war on its Web site last month, calling it an “Afghan War Diary,” after sharing them in advance of the posting with three publications, including The Times, the British newspaper The Guardian, and Der Spiegel, a German magazine, each of which ran extensive articles based on the documents. The publications described the logs as giving important new insights into the way in which the war is being fought by the United States and its allies. Pentagon officials have described the leak as one of the most damaging in years, and Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates told a Pentagon news conference that an inquiry by investigators for the Pentagon and the F.B.I. “should go wherever it needs to go.” On the same occasion, Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said WikiLeaks “might already have on their hands the blood of some young soldier or that of an Afghan family” for posting documents on the Internet that included some names and other details that could allow the Taliban to identify Afghans who act as informers for coalition forces or work with them. Before publishing its own articles based on the 70,000 documents posted on the Internet, The Times, acting on a White House request, passed on to Mr. Assange a request that WikiLeaks not publish documents or other information that could lead to people’s being harmed. In its articles, The Times and the other two publications excluded details that identified individuals or could compromise operations. Mr. Assange responded to the White House request by announcing that WikiLeaks was withholding 15,000 of the 90,000 Pentagon documents involved for review in what WikiLeaks has described as a “harm minimization” process, redacting the documents to eliminate the risk of what Mr. Assange, in a forum with reporters in London earlier this month, described as an effort to eliminate any risk of “unjustified retribution” for individuals who could otherwise be identified from the documents. He also asked the Pentagon to assist in redacting the unreleased documents, saying that WikiLeaks lacked the $700,000 it would need to carry out the exhaustive job of reviewing the documents. But the Pentagon rejected the proposal, and demanded that WikiLeaks return all the secret United States documents in its possession. Pentagon officials also warned of possible criminal charges against Mr. Assange and others as a result of its own investigation of the leaks. In the wake of the Pentagon warnings, Mr. Assange, who has adopted a Pimpernel existence since founding WikiLeaks in 2006, has reverted to a secretive, shadowy lifestyle, announcing an appearance at London’s Frontline Club two weeks ago, then canceling the appearance for “logistical” reasons and then rescheduling it a few days later and appearing by Skype from Sweden. --------------------kakav svinjac :lol: cia nesto pokusavala valjda, pa se zaplela o sopstvene noge.

Pa ko Australijanska vlada pre koju nedelju - uzeli su mu pasos pod izgovorom, nesto u fazonu 'izgleda pomalo iznoseno, daj da ga sredimo caskom' :lol::isuse::ph34r:

Pa ko Australijanska vlada pre koju nedelju - uzeli su mu pasos pod izgovorom, nesto u fazonu 'izgleda pomalo iznoseno, daj da ga sredimo caskom' :lol::isuse::ph34r:
joj nisam to ispratio :lol:pa ovo ko monti pajton.

Malo da vidite da naša braća Zlovenci ne zaostaju puno za nama. Iz nedjeljnog Dela, nacionalno svjesni patriJota Boris Jež:

Drevaki v glavahPri »pobudi« našega violinista seveda ne gre za nič globokoumnega, je pa vse skupaj indikativno v kontekstu pohlepa po še tistem malem ostanku našega akvatorija. Zato predlagamo, naj se ladja Triglav preimenuje. Za barko predlagamo ime Čupa.»Kaj menite o tem violinistu?« je gostiteljica na nekem sprejemu vprašala irskega romanopisca Bernarda Shawa. »Spominja me na Paderewskega,« je dejal Shaw. »Toda Paderewski ni violinist!« »Ta gospod tudi ne,« je pojasnil Shaw.Ko poslušamo poslance državnega zbora, nas marsikdo spominja na Paderewskega (sicer izjemnega poljskega pianista, skladatelja in politika). Te dni je Luka Juri dal pobudo, da se zgrešen vojaški nakup (ruska vojaška ladja) »spremeni v najboljšo in najbolj prepoznavno okoljevarstveno potezo v zgodovini države«. Podari naj se okoljevarstveni organizaciji Greenpeace. No, tu pa smo že pri »violinistih«.Če gre za poslansko pobudo, poslano tudi predsedniku državnega zbora, bi se zastopnik ljudstva moral soočiti vsaj s kakšnim dejstvom. Ampak pri »violinistih« ima dobri stari Hegel prav: Če se dejstva ne ujemajo s teorijo, tem slabše za dejstva. Najprej, vojaška ladja Triglav ni bila kupljena, ampak jo bodo Rusi dostavili kot poplačilo klirinškega dolga. Če seveda poslanec Juri sploh ve, kaj je bil nekdaj kliring.Drugič, Greenpeace ni niti približno kakšen krožek sester usmiljenk, ampak je kontroverzna mednarodna združba z mnogo kapitala. Znana je predvsem po svojih spektakularnih napadih na kitolovke, kar pa je ponavadi videti bolj kot commedia dell' arte. Kje je bil Greenpeace po nesreči na naftni ploščadi Deepwater Horizon v Mehiškem zalivu? Zdi se, da je Al Gore naredil za okoljsko zavest veliko več kot korporacija Greenpeace.Tretjič, pred leti so francoski agenti na Novi Zelandiji potopili Greenpeacovo ladjo Rainbow Warrior, mi pa jim bomo ladje šenkavali. In to kar vojaško ladjo, ki je že na prvi pogled primerna za priobalno delovanje in absolutno neprimerna za raziskovalno plovilo. Juri je iz obmorskega mesta, se pa očitno prav nič ne razume na barke. Tale njegova pa je res huda: Triglav ima vojaško zasnovo in bi se laže kosal s kitolovkami! Mojbog.Sicer pa: čemu mladi poslanec ne predlaga Italijanom ali Hrvatom, naj se kakemu plovilu odrečejo v korist Greenpeacea? In kaj ga tako moti, če bo po severnem Jadranu »čofotala«, kot pravi, tudi slovenska ladja. Očitno ga prav to moti, kajti zapisal je, da ladja Triglav v Kopru ni dobrodošla, zato bi bilo bolje, da bi jo privezali kje drugje. Kako pa ve, da ni dobrodošla? So se o tem dogovorili v klanu Juri?Na ministrstvu za obrambo te »pobude« ne komentirajo, ker se navadne bedarije ponavadi pač ne komentirajo. Kaj pa ta barka je drugega kot novi falcon; ob takih temah za rumeni tisk se poslanci, pardon, »violinisti«, kar razvnamejo, če gre za kaj tehtnega, pa … Mimogrede: menda nam bodo Črnogorci poklonili eno odsluženih podmornic, ki jo bo treba nekam umestiti kot muzealijo na prostem. Bo tudi to zjezilo Luko Jurija?Po mojem gre pravzaprav za nekaj drugega: za nekakšen prainstinkt, da je treba Slovane (slave) odriniti stran od morja. In to zahodnim sosedom vseskozi kar uspeva, čeprav smo »nižja rasa« tu vsaj že od konca prvega tisočletja (listina Placitum Risaum iz leta 804). Od Milj do Tržiča nam je »višja rasa« vseskozi omejevala celo ribiške pravice, zdaj to počnejo Hrvati, čeprav mnogi Italijani sploh ne ločijo med Slovenci in Hrvati.V severnem Jadranu se akvatorij pravzaprav hitro oži, naš »violinist« pa bi iz njega, kot kaže, najprej pospravil slovenska plovila, potem pa verjetno še Luko Koper in vse naše pomorstvo. Splošno plovbo so že tako prodali Nemcem.Pri »pobudi« našega violinista seveda ne gre za nič globokoumnega, je pa vse skupaj indikativno v kontekstu pohlepa po še tistem malem ostanku našega akvatorija. Zato predlagamo, naj se ladja Triglav preimenuje, ker je ime neprimerno, celo smešno. Ali imajo Francozi kako vojaško ladjo Mont Blanc, Nepalci pa Mount Everest? Nimajo. Za barko predlagamo ime Čupa, ker je to najstarejše slovensko plovilo, drevak, ki je ribičem med Barkovljami in Tržičem dobro služil 1200 let.So pa še ljudje z drevaki v svojih glavah.
Time se alegoričnom i metaforičnom optužnicom za veleizdaju obračunao sa poslancom Državneg zbora Lukom Jurijem (Koper) , koji se nipodaštavajući osvrnuo na zlovensku odluku da iz Rusije nabavi 49 metarsku barku.