IGNORED

Dekriminalizacija i legalizacija

Indy

evo vidite zašto meni nije ništa a vama baš i ne :fantom:

Smoking cannabis as a teenager lowers IQ into adulthood and could have a lifelong impact, researchers have warned.

U.S. researchers found the damaging effects of the drug remained even if users stopped smoking marijuana as adults.

They said teenagers face increased risks from smoking cannabis, because the brain is rapidly developing at this time.

The scientists, from the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) in the U.S., added that smoking cannabis affects critical thinking and memory during use, with the effects persisting for days.

Reviewing a range of studies on marijuana smoking, they reiterated that cannabis impairs driving and increases the risk of being involved in a car accident.

The risks are further enhanced when combining marijuana with alcohol, they reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2650631/Smoking-marijuana-teenager-lowers-IQ-LIFE-scientists-warn.html#ixzz34EhWJmUT

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Washington, DC — The size and shape of two brain regions involved in emotion and motivation may differ in young adults who smoke marijuana at least once a week, according to a study published April 16 in The Journal of Neuroscience. The findings suggest that recreational marijuana use may lead to previously unidentified brain changes, and highlight the importance of research aimed at understanding the long-term effects of low to moderate marijuana use on the brain.

veza

• 4 weeks later...

Mogu oni da dozvoljavaju uvoz čega god, ali da bi se ovo uradilo potrebna je promena Krivičnog zakonika, što nije politički moguće, ustala bi cela država protiv toga.

Ovo je zemlja u kojoj se, pod pretnjom kazne od 6.000 dinara, ne sme unositi mače u autobus, a vi se nadate dekriminalizaciji marihuane.

Ustala bi kurac država da Vučić istripuje da bi mu to bilo zgodno iz bilo kog razloga.

Naravno, ali mislim da je taj scenario gotovo neverovatan i da bi svaka inicijativa ove vrste bila prepuštena stihiji moralne panike.

Pa ne bi ni bilo nikakve inicijative, samo bi se ispod žita provukla rasprava u skupštini, usvojila izmena zakonika i podigla granica legalnog posedovanja na 15 mića.

To bar moj wishful thinking :cry:

moralne panike ce biti samo ako neka politicka opcija ili medij nadju za shodno da je generisu.

srbija je mnogo fleksibilnije drustvo nego sto na dnevnom nivou volimo da mislimo.

Edited by morgana