Sign in to follow this  
shimpr

balkan i drugi svetovi

aram

Moglo bi i na Novo a dobro, al da ne smaramo one koje ovo ne zanima...

">

The turn of the last century saw mass migrations to the world's cities with rural people bringing their music with them, adapting their traditions to new circumstances and modern instruments. Of all these great musical forms, the mesmerizing arabesques, joyful dances, and heart-breaking laments of Saze are among the least recorded, and they remain largely unknown outside Albania. At Least Wave Your Handkerchief At Me: The Joys and Sorrows of Southern Albanian Song is the debut of Saz'iso, a group of virtuoso musicians and legendary singers assembled by veteran producer Joe Boyd (Pink Floyd, Nick Drake, ¡Cubanismo!, Songhai) and his co-producers, Edit Pula and Andrea Goertler. The album was recorded live, with no overdubs, by Grammy-winning engineer Jerry Boys (Buena Vista Social Club, Ali Farka Touré, Orchestra Baobab) over three days of October 2016 at the Akademia e Filmit dhe Multimedias Marubi in Tirana, Albania.

wayfaring stranger

Dan za muziku bez viskoze i sintetike

20180309_085251.jpg

Filozof manijak

Jedan balkansko panonski crossover iz "Točkova"

gagilija
On 6.8.2018. at 21:33, Filozof manijak said:

Jedan balkansko panonski crossover iz "Točkova"

ludilo. kad lajko raspali na 02:20...