IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Galiju treba tužiti, ali nekako mi se čini da je to već zastareo slučaj.

Edit. Ometaš me sada, odoh da tapšem sestrama i doktoricama.

Edited by Ras

Mislim da moraš da se pretplatiš na njen patreon @ $5 mesečno. (Naravno, uvek može da se posle otkaže, što mu se svodi na "ulaznicu" od $5).

To sam ja uradio.

*U pitanju su USD, što je sad 8.5 u našim. 

EDIT. U stvari, pošto do daljnjeg ne idem u kino, koncerte i sl, to je sasvim OK.

Edited by Indy
1 minute ago, Indy said:

Mislim da moraš da se pretplatiš na njen patreon @ $5 mesečno. (Naravno, uvek može da se posle otkaže, što mu se svodi na "ulaznicu" od $5).

To sam ja uradio.

*U pitanju su USD, što je sad 8.5 u našim. 

okidok! to zvuci super. najverovatnije cu onda i ja da se pretplatim. "vidimo" se:)

+ a massive thank you za info!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Akademski rad o bandu The Triffids: The Triffids: The Sense of a Place (Jon Stratton)

The Triffids: The Sense of a Place
Jon Stratton

This article discusses the Australian band, the Triffids, who established a large cult  following in Britain and across Western Europe in the 1980s. The article establishes the ways that the band’s city of origin, Perth, Western Australia, permeates their lyrics. In doing this, this article contributes to recent discussions of popular music which seek to ground musical production in various ways in the specificity of place. It is commonly argued that the inhabitants of Perth have a view of the world born of the city’s remoteness from the rest of Australia—it is the only major city on the west coast. In this article I go further and argue that, in addition, the city’s proximity to the desert and also its overwhelmingly suburban built environment, and the worldview that is commonly associated with suburbia, also influence the ways the inhabitants of the city think about the world. I then argue that it is the attitudes founded in this background that permeate the band’s lyrics, written by Dave McComb.