IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

21 hours ago, Milošica said:

Pa krojio :D

Eto je i umrlica danas na tom lokalu.

gde tacno, sta je to, pomor krojaca u ruzveltovoj

proslog meseca je umrla krojacica Svetlana iz broja 19.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Čitam danas dnevnike iz izolacije Pedra Almodovara (IndieWire) i naiđem na vest o smrti Lucije Bose:

I switch on the TV for a second between films and learn that Lucia Bosé has been taken away by this tornado of which we only know its name. And I shed the first tears of the day. I was fascinated by Lucia, both as an actress and as a person. I remember her in Antonioni’s “Story of a Love Affair,” a woman of unprecedented beauty, strange for the times, and that way of walking, androgynous and animal, that her son Miguel Bosé inherited, amongst other things. I will program Antonioni’s film for tomorrow.

I was one of many of Miguel’s friends awestruck and under the spell of this powerful woman who seemed eternal. Like Jeanne Moreau, Chavela Vargas, Pina Bausch and Lauren Bacall, Lucia was part of the Olympus/Podium of the modern woman, free, independent, all of them more manly than the men surrounding them. I apologize for the cascade of “names,” but I was lucky to meet them all and become close to them. It’s the downside of being stranded at home, one is easy prey for nostalgia.

I get through to Miguel in Mexico City and we talk for a long time. It’s been years since we last had a chat and in spite of the tragic situation, I wanted to thank him for the white orchids he’s been sending me for my birthdays throughout the last three decades. Regardless of where I was – almost always outside Madrid – each 25th of September I’d receive a pot of white orchids that lasted for months, together with a big card from MB.

42 minutes ago, Lezilebovich said:

Brian Dennehy, veteran character actor known for 'Tommy Boy,' 'Death of a Salesman,' dies at 81

imao je poseban zlica osmeh. dobar glumac.