IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Ali ne moze da nametne drugim drzavama (da pojasnim), osim sto ce se stvoriti veliki pritisak na UK, EU i Svajcarsku (i ostale gde su farma kompanije jake da i oni tu krenu.

Uglavnom, bice kako Amerika kaze, ali na guzove.

Patents are Not the Problem!

For the last year and a half I have been shouting from the rooftops, “invest in capacity, build more factories, shore up the supply lines, spend billions to save trillions.” Fortunately, some boffins in the Biden administration have found a better way, “the US supports the waiver of IP protections on COVID-19 vaccines to help end the pandemic.”

Waive IP protections. So simple. Why didn’t I think of that???

Voting rights bill advances in Senate over GOP objections

In a sign of how critical the issue is for both parties, Schumer and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell both appeared at the "markup" session before the Senate Rules Committee, a rarity for committee meetings to consider bills.

In his statement, Schumer argued that there was a reactionary effort by states to limit voting rights, "led by one party and compelled by the most dishonest president in American history." Several Republican-controlled states have recently passed or are considering legislation to restrict voting rights, in the wake of former President Donald Trump's electoral loss and a rise in mail-in voting due to the coronavirus pandemic. Opponents argue such bills disproportionately affect minority and poorer voters, who tend to support the Democratic Party.

Edited by ObiW

Bajdenara dominira i globalno

00.13 – Predsednik SAD Džozef Bajden izjavio je večeras da Izrael ima pravo da se brani od raketne paljbe ekstremističkog Hamasa i drugih palestinskih grupa iz pojasa Gaze.

Diplomate su rekle da su predlog sastanka u petak blokirale SAD.

7 hours ago, Jusuf Hatunic said:

samo u Srbiji oficiri nepismeni,

A, brt, ko je zadnjih 30-45 godina odlazio u oficire - dobro i prolazimo...

8 hours ago, iDemo said:

A, brt, ko je zadnjih 30-45 godina odlazio u oficire - dobro i prolazimo...

Nesto drugo htedoh reci ......... kada ti se oni jave, pa se potpise 100 generala (U penziji? 

Pa jos bolje, znaci tek sada mogu da kazu ono sto su hteli) - to znaci da ti je u drzavi nesto gadno sjebano. Americi, Francuskoj ... svejedno.

Pa kako to da su se javili u najslobodnijoj zemlji sveta i Evrope? Dobro pitanje, a odgovor jednostavan - jer su (jos uvek) slobodni.

Srbija je tu samo upala kao zemlja ciji generali ne pisu protestna pisma vladi. Ni U Rusiji, jos manje u Kini, jel tako, jeste.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic