Užice, Serbia, 500821 
Health Center Valjevo Not yet recruiting

Valjevo, Serbia, 14000

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1
34 minutes ago, Aleksija said:

sta li je RO7496998?

RO7496998 (AT-527)
Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of oral therapeutics for severe viral infections, today announced positive interim results from the global Phase 2 study evaluating AT-527 in hospitalized patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19. Roche and Atea are jointly developing AT-527, an oral direct-acting antiviral (DAA) agent derived from Atea’s purine nucleotide prodrug platform.

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Questions for FDA

Komentari ispod klipa su zreli za fektček™... 

a) tačno: "Scott Gottlieb (23rd Commissioner of) FDA resigns and becomes a member of Pfizer's board of Directors", 

b) nije tačno: "Stephen Hahn (24th Commissioner of FDA) replaces Gottlieb and then resigns to become Moderna's chief medical officer". 

Stephen je presao u Flagship Pioneering, The Investor behind Moderna... Dakle, to je tačnije™... 

Sto bi neki rekli "Nice happy little family that the FDA and pharma have"... #quote J. Paul

FDA: Food and Drug Administration (US)

@Aleksija, pomoc?!

Je l' se zna sta tacno znaci 'dose spacing' u "...with the 8-12 week dose spacing compared with 3-6 weeks" ako na '3-6 week interval' (na X-osi) nema podataka za "Post-1st dose"? Pogledao sam i na tviteru i direktno u ResearchSquare-u. 

Ili bolje da se oslonim da disclaimer: 

This preprint is under consideration at a Nature Portfolio Journal. A preprint is a preliminary version of a manuscript that has not completed peer review at a journal. Research Square does not conduct peer review prior to posting preprints. The posting of a preprint on this server should not be interpreted as an endorsement of its validity or suitability for dissemination as established information or for guiding clinical practice.

26 minutes ago, iDemo said:

@Aleksija, pomoc?!

Je l' se zna sta tacno znaci 'dose spacing' u "...with the 8-12 week dose spacing compared with 3-6 weeks" ako na '3-6 week interval' (na X-osi) nema podataka za "Post-1st dose"? Pogledao sam i na tviteru i direktno u ResearchSquare-u. 

Ili bolje da se oslonim da disclaimer:

Evo da probam ja druže Radovane - kao što je hors rejsing rejs bitvin horses, tako je i doz spejsing spejs bitvin dozis, capiche? Na X osi nema tačka (ne bih znao šta ti ovo znači da nema "podataka") zvana "Post-1st dose", ali nije reč o tome, reč je o poređenju nivoa antitela nakon druge doze u setu uzoraka gde se druga doza dala nakon dužeg intervala nego u prvom setu uzoraka.

Ili što bi rekao Pol Dempsi iz benda "Soemthing for Kate", a u pesmi "Monstrumi":

Coz I don't want to be a container
Or a bastard with a ten page disclaimer

SaE

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1
24 minutes ago, iDemo said:

Hvala, brt. Ko pita ne skita... 

Inace, kompletna "Figure 1" (sa linka gore) ...

Molim, i drugi put.

Evo i sažetka sa kraja, sve fino izloženo (ako sam dobro pratio, Kanađani su jurili da što više ljudi vakcinišu prvom dozom, pa je usled nedovoljne brzine pristizanja vakcina iz Am'rike došlo do kašnjenja u davanju druge doze u odnosu na od Fajzera preporučeni interval, pa je slučajno ispalo da je nivo antitela viši. Kod nas urgiraju da ljudi prime drugu dozu AZ što pre, vođeni logikom da je imunitet svakako viši nakon dve doze nego nakon samo jedne, a ionako imaju AZ za bacanje):

Delayed dosing of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines has been a politically controversial issue, based primarily on pragmatic reasoning aimed at mitigation of vaccine shortages, rather than scientific justification. The main findings of this comparative assessment of humoral and cellular immune response in HCWs receiving 2 doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine were as follows:

1) all health care workers, regardless of regular or delayed dosing intervals, produced robust immune responses after two doses of the vaccine,

2) interestingly anti-RBD antibody titres were significantly enhanced by a delayed interval while neutralizing antibody responses were robust in both groups,

3) cellular immune response represented by spike-specific monofunctional and polyfunctional CD4+ T-cells were detectable in both groups but may be slightly lower in the delayed vaccination group. Less impact of delayed dosing was apparent upon the CD8+ T-cell response.

The data presented herein provide scientific rationale to support delayed dosing policies for mRNA vaccines especially since currently there are limited peer-reviewed published data reporting on this.

Concern has been raised that delaying the interval of the 2 doses of vaccine may encourage the development of new SARS-CoV-2 variants in the interim while awaiting the second dose3. This may be off-set, however, by the higher anti-RBD titres achieved in the delayed vaccination group, possibly conferring a more durable response and longer-term protection, as well as potentially increasing the likelihood of sufficient antibody level to confer efficacy against heterologous and partially vaccine resistant variants. The greater humoral response achieved by delaying mRNA vaccination is consistent with studies of delaying the second dose of vector-based (ChAdOx-1) vaccine 5.

SaE

• +1 1

Da li bi se mogla izvuci linearnost tj. da li je 6w bolje od 3w ili postoji nekakav threshold na 8w?

Jer imam neke bliske koji su primili na 6w razmaku.

Edited by Friend