IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

44 minutes ago, MrIncredible said:

Misliš na milion?

razumeo sam na radiju jutros da je na hiljadu.

google kaze isto to:

Jedes Jahr erkranken in Deutschland ein bis zwei pro 1.000 Personen neu an einer Thrombose

Mora biti da se ne misli na trombozu iste težine, jer po tome bi na ovih 1,2 ili 1,5 miliona trebalo biti njih 1800 do ~2200 i da ne bude ništa čudno. U svakom slučaju, nešto tu ne štima, ne mogu se ta dva iz nekog razloga porediti.

6 minutes ago, MrIncredible said:

Mora biti da se ne misli na trombozu iste težine, jer po tome bi na ovih 1,2 ili 1,5 miliona trebalo biti njih 1800 do ~2200 i da ne bude ništa čudno. U svakom slučaju, nešto tu ne štima, ne mogu se ta dva iz nekog razloga porediti.

pojavilo se 7 slucajeva tromboze na 1,2 ili 1,5 miliona vakcinisanih. sto moze da bude posledica vakcinacije ali i ne mora. tako se doslo do tih cifara

36 minutes ago, Zlurad said:

Na milion je, napisah malopre na Vakcinaciji.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Da, to onda ima smisla. Sa Zekom je broj od "standardnih" 1,5 skočio na 7 i zbog toga uzbuna.

10 minutes ago, MrIncredible said:

Da, to onda ima smisla. Sa Zekom je broj od "standardnih" 1,5 skočio na 7 i zbog toga uzbuna.

nije na 7 jer je to bilo 7 na jedan milion

AstraZeneca vaccine doesn't prevent B1351 COVID in early trial

Two doses of the AstraZeneca-Oxford University COVID-19 vaccine were ineffective against mild-to-moderate infections with the B1351 variant first identified in South Africa, according to a phase 1b-2 clinical trial published today in the New England Journal of Medicine.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/03/astrazeneca-vaccine-doesnt-prevent-b1351-covid-early-trial

Niko nije imao tezi slucaj kovida sto je, kako pretpostavljaju, rezultat cinjenice da je uzorak cinila mladja populacija (oko 30 godina) tako da u stvari ne znaju da li ublazava teze slucajeve.

Anyway, od 7 slučajeva tromba, zbog kojeg je pauzirana vakcinacija AZ-om 6 su žene, starosti izmedju 20-40 godina. Ili su medicinske radnice ili imaju jako zajebane sporedne bolesti pa su vakcinisane "preko reda".

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Od spomenutih 7 slučajeva troje je umrlo, a nemački regulator za vakcine Institut Paul Erlih kaže da se vidi jasan šablon i da je pojava tog tipa tromboze 7x veća od očekivane.

The specific cerebral affections that led to the suspension of vaccinations with Astrazeneca's vaccine would have affected people between about 20 and 50 years of age, the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) said today.

Six of them had so-called sinus vein thrombosis, all women of younger to middle age. Another case with cerebral hemorrhage due to a lack of platelets was medically very comparable, it said.

"All cases occurred between four and 16 days after vaccination with Astrazeneca's COVID-19 vaccine," it said. Three of the seven affected people died.

All experts consulted for the assessment were unanimous in their opinion that a pattern could be discerned here and that a connection between the reported illnesses and the Astrazeneca vaccination was "not implausible," the PEI added. According to the report, the number of cases after such vaccination is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the population without vaccination: "About one case would have been expected, seven cases had been reported."

As a result, the PEI already recommended yesterday that vaccination with Astrazeneca's COVID-19 vaccine be suspended in Germany as a precautionary measure in order to further analyze the cases.

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachrichten/122083/Thrombosefaelle-nach-Astrazeneca-Impfung-Impfstopp-ist-umstritten (translation by Deepl)

Edited by vememah