IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

Od pocetka ove pandemije svi se nekako nadamo da cemo kad tad dostici imunitet krda. Procjena je da bi 60% ljudi sa antitijelima bilo dovoljno da se virus ugasi sam od sebe.

Ovo je sada na klimavim nogama.

Imamo primjer grada Manaus u Brazilu. Istrazivaja su pokazala da je u Oktobro do 78% ljudi prebolilo virus. Sada opet imaju novi talas, u bolnicama nedostaje kisika, ljude sahranuju u masovnim grobnicama.

Manaus, la métropole à l’immunité collective introuvable - Heidi.news

• Hvala 1

Neki americki lekar je izneo tezu da ce vremenom korona postati decija bolest koju ce deca blaze preboleti ali ce im ostati antitela koja ce im omoguciti da u starijoj dobi lakse preguraju ako se ponovo zaraze, i da je to put do kolektivnog imuniteta. Nemam pojma koliko vremena treba za to ali deluje mi da treba da prodju godine i godine

^

^

Manaus, the metropolis with collective immunity that cannot be found

The Amazonian metropolis of Manaus (2 million inhabitants), in Brazil, is a sentinel city for monitoring the pandemic, due to the extremely high and uncontrolled circulation of Sars CoV-2 within its population basin. A team of Brazilian researchers estimates, in a study published on January 15 in Science, that three-quarters (76%) of the population was infected as of October, seven months after the virus arrived in the city. But despite this very high attack rate, the epidemic has been experiencing a significant resurgence since mid-December. The NPR site echoes this, among others.

Why this is worrying. Classical models predict a threshold of herd immunity to Covid-19, beyond which the epidemic must begin to decline for lack of hosts to infect, around two-thirds of the population. Manaus is therefore a counter-example, since this threshold is largely exceeded. As two Scottish epidemiologists note in a commentary also published in Science, if these studies are reliable, it could indicate that the threshold is higher than expected or that the immunity of infected people has declined over the months. A prospect possibly related to the appearance of the new Brazilian variant, more contagious and rapidly spreading in the Amazonian metropolis since December.

https://www.heidi.news/sante/manaus-la-metropole-a-l-immunite-collective-introuvable (prevod by Deepl)

Linkovani članak NPR-a:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/12/24/949799132/the-worst-of-covid-should-be-over-for-one-hard-hit-brazilian-city-but-its-not

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

ma ko zna šta se tamo u džungli amazona dešava, poliklinika je u kolapsu, ostali su bez kiseonika, mole građane ako neko ima da im dostavi, haos, a toliko su izolovani da im šalju pomoć avionima iz drugih delova brazila, ostrvo u amazonu, a i venecuela će im poslati boce sa kiseonikom jer su bliže njima nego drugim urbanim centrima u brazilu

"Guys, I'm asking for mercy. We are in a terrible situation here. The oxygen of this entire unity has just ended. There is no oxygen. There is so many people dying right now. Whoever has a tank of oxygen at home, please, bring to this hospital. There is so many people dying. Oh my god, I ask you to share this vídeo, we need help. There is to many people dying. Please! Please! Oh my god!"

vesti iz brazila sa izjavama, ovaj bolsonero bi se odlično slagao sa našim :covid19:

The Amazonian city suffers from a collapse in its health system, after hospitalizations for covid-19 set a record in the state. Facing overcrowding, hospitals in Manaus were left without an oxygen supply. The company that produces the cylinders, White Martins, reported that it was not able to meet the demand, even with the increase in production capacity. Since the night of Thursday (14), Brazilian Air Force (FAB) aircraft have transported 386 cylinders of liquid oxygen from Guarulhos (SP), almost 18 tons, to Manaus, to be used by hospitals in the city. In a note, the Minister of Health, Eduardo Pazuello, informed that he was working with the Ministry of Defense to supply the demand from Amazonas and that they were not "measuring efforts". Three other FAB planes will be used to transport patients with covid-19 to other cities in the country. "The Air Force Command is permanently dedicating the effort of its personnel and its aircraft, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in order to meet the needs of Brazilian society in facing the Covid-19 pandemic", said the FAB in a note . READ: Venezuela says Brazil puts South America at risk About the crisis in Manaus, the Brazilian president, Jair Bolsonaro, said in a live this Thursday, with Pazuello, only that “the situation there is complicated”. And he also advocated early treatment of the disease with drugs that have not been proven effective in preventing the situation. “In the Pacific War, people arrived injured and had no blood, they started putting coconut water and it worked. If you had waited for scientific proof, how many people would have died? It is the same with the early treatment of covid with hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, anita, and it does not matter if later on they discover that it has no effect, which will not happen ”, he said. The Health Minister said that Manaus is experiencing a collapse, and that oxygen is being prioritized to meet the ICUs. “Manaus is a conjunction of factors. It is an island in the middle of the Amazon. Anything you need is just a plane or days boarding a boat. We are already experiencing the second moment, the second seasonal cycle. We are already in the rainy season again in Amazonas. Not only in Amazonas, but in the north of the country and in part of the Northeast is already the rainy season. And in the rainy season, the humidity gets very high and you start to have respiratory complications. So, this is a factor. Manaus had no early treatment. The hospital infrastructure is very small ”, he justified.

a ministar zdravlja je njihov ppuki kon, sa izvođenjem logičkih vratolomija kako bi objasnio situaciju

Edited by gone fishing

ko ima vremena, moze da poslusa... sat i nesto, ali mislim da je sve korisno i jasno. u poslednjih 15-20 minuta, razgovor o antitelima, nivou imuniteta, primanju vakcina posle prelezanog kovida... 

• Hvala 3

da, da, to je tek početak :heart: jedva čekam da vidim šta će biti sa dijabetesom, možda će moći jedno urizgavanje u dve nedelje.. doduše, to ćemo videti tek za jedno 10 godina verovatno, no dobro, vazno je poceti