peralozac

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

peralozac

Stoga lako reći Danijelu ima Pick

Jer njemu njen dopada se lik

E baš sad je naš'o da se ženi, što nije prvo završio post produkciju.

tarantino-fiance.jpg.839x0_q71_crop-scal

Sludge Factory

How Justified’s Damon Herriman Landed The Role Of Charles Manson In Both Mindhunter And Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

“Mindhunter came about first. That was something that came about at the end of 2017, actually, which is a very long lead up for TV, for a TV guest role. Usually when a TV guest role comes about you audition for it and you’re doing it in about four days. So they got in like six months early. And then the Quentin Tarantino thing was kind of coincidental, but not totally. Someone on his film had heard I was playing it in Mindhunter and knew it wasn’t cast in Tarantino’s film yet, so suggested to him that he audition me. He was a Justified fan, which is a show I had been on before, and so he said, ‘Sure, let’s audition that guy.’ I didn’t mention I was already playing the role in David Fincher’s show, which I think was a good thing; he probably wouldn’t have wanted to see that guy. Then I auditioned and ended up getting both and shooting two different things within two weeks of each other.”

“The day I landed in America to do the makeup test for Mindhunter, the day after that I got the call saying I got the role in the Tarantino movie, which was immediately the best and worst news I ever got in my life because I thought I’m definitely now not going to get this because we have to tell him now that I’m already doing it. The reason I auditioned was because I thought I might get something else in it, possibly. I thought I can’t not audition, but there’s no way he’s going to cast the same guy. But anyway they called back and said, “No, he’s cool. He doesn’t care.” And then when I met him was like, ‘Yeah, it’s like a cool little bookend thing because one is 1969 and one is 1980,’ and he kind of dug it.”

Jimmy Kowalski

A evo i prvog trejlera

Jimmy Kowalski

Ako je neko ikad sumnjao da je Manson bio Srbin

D2GvrrBVYAMCl6p.jpg