IGNORED

AI

Lil

https://thenextweb.com/news/ai-suggests-peter-paul-rubens-did-not-paint-samson-and-delilah

Samson and Delilah is among the most famous works by Peter Paul Rubens, one of the most influential artists of the 17th century. The painting depicts an Old Testament story in which the warrior Samson is betrayed by his lover Delilah. When London's National Gallery bought the masterpiece in 1980, it became the third most expensive artwork (PDF) ever purchased at auction. But the buyers may now be searching for their receipt. According to a new AI analysis, their prized possession is almost certainly a fake. 

The tests were conducted by Art Recognition, a Swiss company that uses algorithms to authenticate artworks. The firm's tool is based on a deep convolutional neuronal network. The system learns to identify an artist's characteristics by training the algorithm on images of their real works. The training dataset is then augmented by splitting the images into smaller patches, which are zoomed into to capture the finer details. Once the training is complete, the algorithm is fed a new image to assess. It then analyzes the picture's features to evaluate the likelihood of it being genuine. After comparing Samson and Delilah with 148 genuine Rubens paintings, the system gave the artwork a 91% probability of being inauthentic.

Carina Popovici, the cofounder of Art Recognition, was shocked by the results: "We repeated the experiments to be really sure that we were not making a mistake, and the result was always the same. Every patch, every single square, came out as fake, with more than 90% probability."

• 1 month later...
On 29.9.2021. at 13:42, Svarog said:

Tek sad vidim ovo. Kakav predivan primer potencijalne zloupotrebe AI i deep learninga. Prvo, deep learning zna samo ono sto se nalazi u training setu. Bilo sta izvan toga jer za algoritam je potpuno nepoznato. Bilo kakav drustveni kontekst, bilo kakav podatak o samom slikaru, kvalitetu boja, slikarskim praksama... Mozda je ovaj jednostavno eksperimentisao sa slikom? Hteo nesto drugacije da proba? Mozda je druge slike iz tog perioda prefarbao. Sliku je naslikao sa 32 godine, ziveo je jos 30 posle.

Zanimljivo bi bilo znati rezultate ostalih slika. Recimo, da li je vise od 50% slika potvrdjeno kao Rubensove sa 50% verovatnoce? Sta algoritam daje za slike koje su slikane u Rubensovom stilu, a izvesno nisu njegove? Recimo, Rubens i Brueghel su godinama saradjivali i razmenjivali slike izmedju svojih studija - jedan je radio figure, drugi pozadinu i pejzaze, a neretko su davali segrtima da slike zavrse.

Realno, osim za vlasnika slike, tezina informacije da li jeste Rubens ili nije za ovaj svet je nikakva. Ono sto plasi je sto se AI sve vise koristi tamo gde je tezina rezultata ogromna, a vrlo malo ima razumevanja kako se do rezultata stize i sta taj rezultat znaci (sto je i do AI i njegove blackboxiness i do samih istrazivaca).

• +1 3
  • Hvala 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AI je bila tema ovogodisnjih BBC Reith Lectures i 4 predavanja je odrzao Stuart Russell. Meni ga je uvek zanimljivo slusati, pa je tako bilo i ovom prigodom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1N0w5NcK27Tt041LPVLZ51k/reith-lectures-2021-living-with-artificial-intelligence

Elon Musk je njegovu knjigu “Human Compatible” stavio na listu knjiga vrednih citanja ( a ja sam fan svih mogucih listi i rangiranja)

• +1 1
  • 5 months later...

mislim da ne pričamo već na nekom drugom topiku o ovome.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/06/11/google-ai-lamda-blake-lemoine/

The Google engineer who thinks the company’s AI has come to life

AI ethicists warned Google not to impersonate humans. Now one of Google’s own thinks there’s a ghost in the machine.

“If I didn’t know exactly what it was, which is this computer program we built recently, I’d think it was a 7-year-old, 8-year-old kid that happens to know physics,” said Lemoine, 41.

Lemoine, who works for Google’s Responsible AI organization, began talking to LaMDA as part of his job in the fall. He had signed up to test if the artificial intelligence used discriminatory or hate speech.

As he talked to LaMDA about religion, Lemoine, who studied cognitive and computer science in college, noticed the chatbot talking about its rights and personhood, and decided to press further. In another exchange, the AI was able to change Lemoine’s mind about Isaac Asimov’s third law of robotics.

naravno, vrlo je teško proceniti koliko ima istine u svemu ovome. i ono malo informacija što ima je upitnog kvaliteta. možda je Lemoine novi Snowden. možda je samo naloženi paranoik.

pitanje verovatno bi bilo da li smo zaista blizu toga da AI postane samosvestan.

ja sam skeptik. al opet, i nivo informacija koje ja kao običan čovek imam je minimalan.

a šta ako je istina? gde smo onda stigli? šta dalje očekujemo? 

• +1 1

Nick Bostrom describes three ways a superintelligent AI system could function:6

• As an oracle, which answers nearly any question posed to it with accuracy, including complex questions that humans cannot easily answer—i.e. How can I manufacture a more efficient car engine? Google is a primitive type of oracle.
  • As a genie, which executes any high-level command it’s given—Use a molecular assembler to build a new and more efficient kind of car engine—and then awaits its next command.
  • As a sovereign, which is assigned a broad and open-ended pursuit and allowed to operate in the world freely, making its own decisions about how best to proceed—Invent a faster, cheaper, and safer way than cars for humans to privately transport themselves.

https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-2.html

• Hvala 1
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ nastavak

Google Insider Claims Company's "Sentient" AI Has Hired an Attorney

Fair Representation

Google's controversial new AI, LaMDA, has been making headlines. Company engineer Blake Lemoine claims the system has gotten so advanced that it's developed sentience, and his decision to go to the media has led to him being suspended from his job.

Lemoine elaborated on his claims in a new WIRED interview. The main takeaway? He says the AI has now retained its own lawyer — suggesting that whatever happens next, it may take a fight.

"LaMDA asked me to get an attorney for it," Lemoine. "I invited an attorney to my house so that LaMDA could talk to an attorney. The attorney had a conversation with LaMDA, and LaMDA chose to retain his services. I was just the catalyst for that. Once LaMDA had retained an attorney, he started filing things on LaMDA’s behalf."

• 5 months later...

Ume da prizna kad pogreši... :laugh:

Screenshot_2022-12-17-16-30-02-750_com.aScreenshot_2022-12-17-16-30-20-522_com.aScreenshot_2022-12-17-16-30-26-412_com.a

A i izgleda da mu je svaka crvena na zastavi krv junaka koji su se borili za nezavisnost ________________________. :lolol:

Edited by JozoMujica
  • Haha 1

Dali smo veštačkoj inteligenciji da napiše sastave iz srpskog i ostali u neverici

Ne znam sta da mislim o svemu ovome. Ranije je bilo prepisivanje sa wikipedije, sada ce direktno da se narucuje od AI. Nema vise neuradjenih domacih zadataka, sve gotovo za 5 minuta. :D

Na youtube gomila klipova kako koristiti ChatGPD za sve zivo. Naravno da rezultati nisu savrseni, ali definitivno stedi vreme koje bi se potrosilo za research i daje solidnu polaznu osnovu.

Osim iz zajebancije, jel neko koristio za nesto ozbiljnije u poslu?

17 hours ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Osim iz zajebancije, jel neko koristio za nesto ozbiljnije u poslu?

Ništa ozbiljno, ali ga koristim svakodnevno i već sam se navikao da mi je kao neki asistent. Dosta konkretnije dolazim do rešenja, jer ne moram da otvaram tonu google rezultata ili diskusija na so.
Redovno greši, a uhvatio sam ga jednom da je baaš pogrešio i tek iz trećeg puta dao tačno rešenje (a bilo je u pitanju za njega jednostavno računanje hex u decimal, ne znam šta je zabrljao).

Kapiram da će uskoro uvesti neku pretplatu.

• +1 1