IGNORED

3 na 3

Zaz_pi

10 hours ago, Zli Gli said:

Izvinjavam se obojici, to je samo moje misljenje. Internet je, valjda se sme. Sve je nekako usporeno, kilavo, jedino dobro je sto se pusta dosta kontakta ali opet, previse debelih mlitavih nikakvih likova, niko tu ne moze da skoci... Jordan se kotira na 13. mestu u svetu, Mongolija igra cetvrtfinale ili sta vec, Holandija u finalu a Amera nigde... Mnogo je, kume.

imate pravo i ti ajverson. naravno da malo bolji igraci ne igraju ovo jer im se ne isplati, igrac u top 4 rumunskom ili madjarskom timu zaradjuje po 60-70.000 godisnje neto, nema nikakve troskove, placeni su mu stan i hrana. da ne pricamo o onim bojim igracim akoji igraju u jacim ligama. sa druge strane, marko bulat i ekipa su recimo odrali bogrisa, centar olimpijakosa,  i jos dva beka iz jakih grckih ekipa. ovo je takav sport da nekoga moze da krene sut i da te odere bez problema, poptno je neverovatno da su oni u kontinuitetu postizu ovakve rezultate. sumnjam da ce se pojaviti ekipa koja ce moci ovo da ponovi. na 5 svetskih prvenstava oni su dosli do finala i pobedili 4 puta, dakle imali su 20 utakmica protiv najjacih ekipa na svetu gde su mogli da puknu, ali su ih ipak odrali. vec sam jednom pominjao, lopta sa njihvoim potpisima stoji u fibinom muzeju pored lopte sa potpisima igraca originalnog dream teama, oni su simbol ovog sporta.

3na3 je jako brza i dinamična igra, nema se vremena da se na sekund stane, razmisli i odmori. Pogledajte kraj sa NED, nisu imali snage ni da se raduju. Naši usled dugogodišnjeg zajedničkog igranja imaju enormno razvijenu tu rutinu što im u mnogome pomaže. 

Neverovatan uspeh istorijski gledano, danas smo se brutalno izvukli protiv Poljaka, ali pamti se samo rezultat. 

3x3 i Kosarka su razliciti sportovi pre svega. Takodje 3x3 se igra sa manjom loptom sto je meni totalno nejasno. Bulut je igrao u B ligi za Vojvodinu valjda i bio je smesan a mene je iznervirao onom izjavom da bi on za pare koje dobija Dzenkins davao preko 20 poena po mecu(tako nesto).
Sto se tice Amera moj drugar koji inace igra basket u B ligi i igra neke 3x3 turnire po Srbiji je bio preko w&t programa u Usa i kaze da Ameri igraju samo 5 na 5 da 3x3 ne igra niko.

Sent from my Le X620 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ovako izgledaju kvalifikacije za OI

4 teams (M) 4 teams (W)

3x3 Federation Ranking List of 1 November 2019 at 1200 UTC The 3x3 Federation Ranking List is calculated based on the rankings points of each NOC, whereas each NOC’s ranking points are the sum of the ranking points of their top 100 nationals with a confirmed play.fiba3x3.com account in the respective gender and tied NOC will be forced ranked based on each NOC’s highest ranked player in the corresponding gender. In this context, each player ranking points is calculated based on the points collected considering only the results of the best 9 FIBA-endorsed events on the last 12 months prior to 1 November 2019. FIBA-endorsed events are those events fully uploaded on https://play.fiba3x3.com. The three (3) or four (4) (depending on Host Country place) highest ranked NOCs per gender on the 3x3 Federation Ranking List of 1 November 2019 at 1200 UTC will each earn one (1) quota place for their NOC to the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020; however not more than two (2) NOCs can be from the same continent (the 5 continents of the Olympic Movement being America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania). In the event of a tie in the 3x3 Federation Ranking List between two or more NOCs, the criteria to determine the team(s) earning a quota place for their NOC/NF will be based on D. QUALIFICATION PATHWAY QUALIFICATION SYSTEM – GAMES OF THE XXXII OLYMPIAD – TOKYO 2020 Original Version: ENGLISH 4 July 2018 Page 3/5 which NOC(s) has (have) the highest ranked player (with a confirmed account) in the given gender. The 3x3 Federation Ranking List is updated daily and can be checked in https://fiba3x3.com/

3 teams (M) 3 teams (W)

2020 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT) (date and location TBC) The three (3) highest placed NOCs at the 2020 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament will each receive one (1) quota place to the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. Twenty teams per gender are eligible to participate in the 2020 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament as per the following criteria: 1. The Host NOC of the OQT, if not yet qualified in the corresponding gender through the Federation Ranking List (see above); 2. The three (3) highest placed teams of the 2019 FIBA 3x3 World Cup; 3. The 16 (or 17, if Host NOC of the OQT already qualified) highest ranked NOCs at the 3x3 Federation Ranking List of 1 November 2019 not yet qualified to the Olympic Games through the Federation Ranking List (including in any case the Host Country of the Olympic Games if not yet qualified); 4. Subject to the last 10 berths in each gender will be allocated following the Federation Ranking List only if the respective NOC has not already a team in any gender qualified; 5. Subject to a maximum of 10 teams per gender from the same Continent shall take part. NOCs which have already qualified directly through the Federation Ranking List will not compete at the 2020 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT). If any invited NOC does not accept the invitation or the Host NOC of the OQT fall under criteria 2 and 3 above, the next highest ranked and eligible NOC(s), not already qualified from the Ranking List of 1 November 2019, will be invited to participate to the OQT, subject to the above-mentioned criteria

1 team (M) 1 team (W)

2020 FIBA Universality-driven Olympic Qualifying Tournament (UOQT) (date and location TBC, in any case after the OQT) The highest placed NOC at the FIBA Universality-driven Olympic Qualifying Tournament will receive one (1) quota place to the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. Six (6) teams are eligible to participate in the 2020 FIBA Universality-driven Olympic Qualifying Tournament as per the following criteria: 1. The Host NOC of the UOQT, if not yet qualified in the corresponding gender through the Federation Ranking list or the OQT (see above); 2. The five (5) highest ranked NOCs at the 3x3 Federation Ranking List of 1 November 2019 not yet qualified to the Olympic Games through the Federation Ranking List or the OQT (including in any case the Host Country of the Olympic Games if not yet qualified). 3. Only NOC (other than Host Country of the Olympic Games) who have not been represented in Basketball (irrespectively men or women) in the past 2 editions of the Olympic Games are eligible to participate in the UOQT. NOCs which have qualified directly through the 3x3 Federation Ranking List of 1 November 2019 or the OQT will not compete at the Universality-driven Olympic Qualifying Tournament (UOQT). QUALIFICATION SYSTEM – GAMES OF THE XXXII OLYMPIAD – TOKYO 20

If any invited NOC does not accept the invitation or the Host NOC of the Olympic Games fall under criteria 2 above, the next highest ranked and eligible NOC(s) not already qualified from the Ranking List of 1 November 2019 will be invited to participate.

HOST COUNTRY PLACES

If the Host Country has no team qualified on 2 November 2019, then FIBA will grant one (1) automatic qualification place to the highest ranked in the corresponding 3x3 Federation Ranking for Men and Women (with preference to latter in case of tie).

od prvih 12 na muškoj individualnoj rang listi, naših je 11 :D

Edited by theanswer
  • 4 weeks later...

Auuuu ludnica!!!

Novi Sad dobio 21-20, neka froljka ušla na kraju, NS imao 20-17, Liman imao polaganje za pobedu.

Tukli su se kao nenormalni.. Po košarkaškim pravilima bukvalno svaka peta odbrana nije faul, još mi se čini da ima neke zle krvi između njih, sudija zaustavio igru bukvalno posle 3 minuta da ih smiri. Suđenje je inače katastrofa, gomila namernih faula, očiglednog guranja i držanja nedosuđeno. Znam da puste malo grublje, ali ovo mi je malo previše.

Bulut ništa, najbolji u NS bio ovaj što igra umesto Ždera visoki, ne znam mu ime mrzi me da tražim. 

Aaaaaa valjda ce moci da se pogleda ujutru na yt.
Thanx.
Btw ameri su poceli da igraju turnire po 3x3 pravilima zbog priprema za olimpijske. Igrao je i ns na jednom turniru al nisam ispratio kako su prosli