IGNORED

Twee(ster) i ini šarmantni lofi

palfoot

• 2 months later...

bibio + 1 + quantockelem, dobra vila i witch house vestica kaze :D

Doris Bizetic-Nygrin pesmu sam snimila u decembru prošle godine, i pošto nisam imala mogućnost da je objavim do sada onako officialno, na disku, ja sam je pustila u promet pre mesec dana da bi ljudi mogli da čuju, zbog teksta prvenstveno, jer pesma je kao neka vrsta AMAJLIJE. Mnogo mi je drago da vam se dopada.
Edited by palfoot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fun fun fun funeverybody's looking forward to the weekend :wub:http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0i naravno, nista bez dobrog kim-ki filbijevskog objasnjenja

Rebecca Black's 'Friday' is a fine example of Marxist dialectics - Rebecca, representing the proletariat, wonders 'which seat should I take' - a metaphor for the crisis of the working classes and their search for a new role in post-industrial society. The chorus of 'It's Friday' represents the proletarian joy at having broken free of the grasp of the bourgeoise, though in this case it is only for two days. However, liberal thinkers would point to the 'which seat should I take' line as representing equality of opportunity and the ability of every person to choose their role in life.
Edited by palfoot
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...