IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

7 minutes ago, Tsai said:

Ovo je bio wizz let 9:45 - 12:20

Al svakako da, onda nije to to

Neverovstna slucajnost, bas sam pomislio da nesto nije u redu.. crn dim

Izvini, nekako se prebacih na juce [kad su leteli popodne na toj relaciji] umesto jutros - onda je ovo bilo dosta posle tvog leta.

• 3 weeks later...

“Raise the nose, HAL.” “I’m sorry, Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that.” (you have'nt pay me enough (attention))

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

9 hours ago, giuseppe said:

stvarno super clanak.

zakljucak:

Spoiler

It is likely that MCAS, originally added in the spirit of increasing safety, has now killed more people than it could have ever saved. It doesn’t need to be “fixed” with more complexity, more software. It needs to be removed altogether.

Claims of Shoddy Production Draw Scrutiny to a Second Boeing Jet

Workers at a 787 Dreamliner plant in South Carolina have complained of defective manufacturing, debris left on planes and pressure to not report violations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/20/business/boeing-dreamliner-production-problems.html

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — When Boeing broke ground on its new factory near Charleston in 2009, the plant was trumpeted as a state-of-the-art manufacturing hub, building one of the most advanced aircraft in the world. But in the decade since, the factory, which makes the 787 Dreamliner, has been plagued by shoddy production and weak oversight that have threatened to compromise safety.

A New York Times review of hundreds of pages of internal emails, corporate documents and federal records, as well as interviews with more than a dozen current and former employees, reveals a culture that often valued production speed over quality. Facing long manufacturing delays, Boeing pushed its work force to quickly turn out Dreamliners, at times ignoring issues raised by employees.

Complaints about the frenzied pace echo broader concerns about the company in the wake of two deadly crashes involving another jet, the 737 Max. Boeing is now facing questions about whether the race to get the Max done, and catch up to its rival Airbus, led it to miss safety risks in the design, like an anti-stall system that played a role in both crashes.

Safety lapses at the North Charleston plant have drawn the scrutiny of airlines and regulators. Qatar Airways stopped accepting planes from the factory after manufacturing mishaps damaged jets and delayed deliveries. Workers have filed nearly a dozen whistle-blower claims and safety complaints with federal regulators, describing issues like defective manufacturing, debris left on planes and pressure to not report violations. Others have sued Boeing, saying they were retaliated against for flagging manufacturing mistakes.

Joseph Clayton, a technician at the North Charleston plant, one of two facilities where the Dreamliner is built, said he routinely found debris dangerously close to wiring beneath cockpits.

“I’ve told my wife that I never plan to fly on it,” he said. “It’s just a safety issue.”

On several planes, John Barnett, a former quality manager who worked at Boeing for nearly three decades and retired in 2017, discovered clusters of metal slivers hanging over the wiring that commands the flight controls. If the sharp metal pieces — produced when fasteners were fitted into nuts — penetrate the wires, he said, it could be “catastrophic.”

Mr. Barnett, who filed a whistle-blower complaint with regulators, said he had repeatedly urged his bosses to remove the shavings. But they refused and moved him to another part of the plant.

A spokesman for the Federal Aviation Administration, Lynn Lunsford, said the agency had inspected several planes certified by Boeing as free of such debris and found those same metal slivers. In certain circumstances, he said, the problem can lead to electrical shorts and cause fires.

Officials believe the shavings may have damaged an in-service airplane on one occasion in 2012, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

The F.A.A. issued a directive in 2017 requiring that Dreamliners be cleared of shavings before they are delivered. Boeing said it was complying and was working with the supplier to improve the design of the nut. But it has determined that the issue does not present a flight safety issue.

“As a quality manager at Boeing, you’re the last line of defense before a defect makes it out to the flying public,” Mr. Barnett said. “And I haven’t seen a plane out of Charleston yet that I’d put my name on saying it’s safe and airworthy.”

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, giuseppe said:

Ovi što se izvukoše spasavali prtljag... Nek se još dvoje moglo izvući zbog njih, sve na robiju.

Au jbt :isuse:

koji kurac evolucija, ovo od majmuna nije odmaklo, nego se kroz istoriju nadje po neki Leonardo i Tesla da ulepsa pecinu.

Tuzno. Mada cisto sumnjam da ne bih odalamio i izgazio mamlaza koji me sprecava da izadjem jer vadi kofer.
Dok ga ti odalamis i odbranis se od mamlazastog kofera iza tebe je opsti haos i borba za zivot. Morao bi postojati sistem koji zakljucava sve kofere iznad glava i ispod sedista ali to su troskovi koji nisu podnosljivi proizvodjacima i kompanijama....

Nema potrebe za sistemom. Sigurno postoji zakon kojim se ovo sankcionise kao nanosenje teskih povreda/ubistvo iz nehata. Pa nek robija majmun. 

Nema potrebe za sistemom. Sigurno postoji zakon kojim se ovo sankcionise kao nanosenje teskih povreda/ubistvo iz nehata. Pa nek robija majmun. 
Da, za ove koji su izneli kofere se mozda moze nesto tako primeniti ali nema zakona koji regulise stvaranje guzve i neposlusnosti prilikom evakuacije. Mnogi su napravili paniku dok nisu dobili po glavuzdi i krenuli u pravom smeru...

• אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic