IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

Exclusive: The final moments before the crash

Paris Match and Bild obtained a video taken during the final seconds of the fated Germanwings flight 4U9525 and found among the wreckage by a source close to the investigation. Its origin – a cell phone – was clear. The scene was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them. One can hear cries of “My God” in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing.

This version of the final moments of the Germanwings flight is confirmed by another element we recently obtained: the information from the “Cockpit Voice Recorder,” one of the A320’s two black boxes. This one recorded the sounds and conversations in the cockpit. Its contents were described in detail by a special investigator. Here is his account.

Priča se o štetnom utjecaju nasilnih video igara na djecu u razvoju. Ja bi da se malo popriča o štetnom utjecaju Rolanda Emmericha na cjelokupnu civilizaciju.

Ovo je jedan bizaran slucaj, na mnogo nivoa. Nesrecni kopilot nekako dobija ljudski lik kada se uzme u obzir nacin na koji svet hendluje sve ovo. Opsta bolestina.

Morbidnu radoznalost nekako i mogu da razumem ali industriju koja to koristi kao nesto najnormalnije, onako, iz zgloba i od dogadjaja do dogadjaja... prestao sam da gledam te stvari.

Valjda (?) je Son Pen rekao da "gleda egzekucije ISISa jer je to njegova civilizacijska duznost"... jeste kurac.

pa ko ga je objavio uopšte ?

valjda mesto nesreće nije dostupno svakome

ed.

a da,sad vidim

pa da li je moguće šta se radi ?

Edited by dùda

Moguće je i da je izmijotina. Inače Bild je isti onaj list koji je objavio one silne detalje o pilotu. Sa jednakom verodostojnoscu.

Nije nemoguće, u svim živim situacijama danas ljudi prvo vade smartfonove i kreću sa snimanjem. Možda je neko kontao da će mu telefon preživeti udes pa da ostane neki trag onoga što se desilo.

E, sad, u svetlu te najnovije vesti™ ili kompletan istražni tim mora momentalno da bude raspušten, zamenjen i disciplinski procesuiran zbog trgovine materijalnim dokazima ili Bild treba opaučiti sa par desetina milijuna evra kazne zbog fabrikovanja istih.

• אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic