IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

Neka Noskiču, ja ću :)

Australia slides in global wealth rankings as 124,000 millionaires disappear, ima zanimljivih komentara ispod.

Spoiler

The wealth of a typical Australian, in global terms, has fallen sharply at the hands of the diving dollar and our weak housing market.

The average wealth levels of an Australian adult tumbled $US28,670 ($41,765) to $US384,640 over the past year, according to the 10th edition of the Global Wealth Report published by the Credit Suisse Research Institute.

The report, released on Monday night, shows the situation Australian stood in stark contrast to other developed nations such as Switzerland, the United States, Japan and Netherlands where average wealth levels increased over the same period.

“A weakening Australian dollar against the US dollar has been the biggest contribution to its fall in the rankings of wealth per adult,” said Michael Marr, head of Private Banking Australia at Credit Suisse, adding the economic environment over the year had become “more challenging in Australia with sub-trend GDP growth and a weaker property market”.

The report found Australia suffered a decline in US dollar-denominated terms of 6 per cent and was the only nation covered in the research where home prices fell by 2 per cent or more over the year.

The Australian dollar also weakened by more than 5 per cent against the greenback over the same period, seeing Australia drop several slots from its previous position at number two.

Switzerland, at $US564,650, remained in top spot in the latest report, followed by Hong Kong at $US489,260 and the United States at $US432,370.

Falling wealth levels also saw the number of Australian millionaires tumble by 124,000 to 1.18 million from a year earlier in US dollar terms, the largest decrease of any country in the report. Australia now ranks ninth in terms of total millionaires globally when measured in US dollars.

Worldwide, the number of new US dollar millionaires increased by 1.1 million to 46.8 million, largely reflecting a 675,000 increase in the United States. China and Japan also registered increases of over 150,000 during the year.

Reflecting a 36 per cent slide in the Australian dollar from the middle of 2011, the report found average wealth levels per Australian adult have gone basically nowhere over the past eight years, increasing by a paltry $US1,420 over this period.

"Due to the depreciation in the Australian dollar after 2012, wealth per adult in 2019 is close to the 2011 level," said Andrew McAuley, CIO for Credit Suisse’s Australian private banking division.

"However, in Australian dollar terms adjusted for inflation, wealth per adult today is 16 per cent above its 2011 level."

Not only did currency and housing market weakness see Australia slide down the average wealth rankings but also saw it lose top spot for median wealth level globally.

Over the year, Australia’s median wealth fell by more than $US10,000 to $US181,360, leaving it well below top-ranked Switzerland at $US227,890.

Ko se popeo na Uluru popeo se. Od petka je na snazi trajna zabrana (osim u određeno vreme, za određene pripadnike plemena Anangu) uz visoke novčane kazne.

Ovde već mesecima traju žučne rasprave oko zabrane. Ranije sam pisao o svom šizofrenom odnosu prema problemu Aboridžina, ništa se u međuvremenu nije promenilo. U vezi ovog konkretnog pitanja - tužan ishod, od petka popodne Australija je za mrvu manje dobro mesto. Osvojio sam Uluru i uopšte se ne kajem. Ubeđen sam da je nadležnim bogovima bio jako mio i ugodan osećaj koji sam imao dok sam stajao na vrhu. Žao mi je što će ubuduće moći da ga iskuse samo najjednakiji od jednakih Anangua.

b1347641a32dc35f4ab65cc37284fafd96264574    

Ne razumijem se u Abo obicaje ali ja bi isto kaznjavao ljude koji na bilo koji nacin skrnave hriscanske svetinje.

Ne znam da li je to vec kaznjivo ali penjanje na crkve ili vrijedjanje Isusa u istoj bi mi takodje kostalo 6k AUD.

Zato podrzavam nasu bracu Aboridzine.

Edited by Moracikus

Mladi gospodin Parente napustio svoje parente pa rente plaćao, ali ih i tužio za proklete pare te. Sada ispred suda pevuši - Tata mi kupio (polovan) auto, bicikl i romobil...

Spoiler

Parente was unfairly sacked by his parents for being late to dinner. Now he's been awarded $10,000

A man has been awarded more than $10,000 in compensation after being unfairly sacked from a family business for being late to dinner at his parents house.

Pasquale Parente was sacked from his position as assistant manager of the Melbourne family business on Sunday, March 10.

The Fair Work Commission heard Mr Parente was late for dinner and this led to an argument with his angry parents.

The Commission heard he was told to leave and never come back, either to his parents house or to the family business, Selective Smash Repairs. He was immediately sacked.

On April 1, Mr Parente made an unfair dismissal application to the FWC, which awarded him $10,115 in compensation.

His father Egidio Parente has run Selective Smash Repairs Pty Ltd for many years. Neither of Pasquale Egidio's parents or the business responded to the application other than by participation in unsuccessful conciliation. The business was not represented at the FWC hearing.

Commissioner Sarah McKinnon said there was no factual dispute to be resolved because there was no formal response to the application.

"The facts are as they are disclosed by Pasquale. The only question is whether the dismissal was unfair, and if so, what should be done about it," she said.

"Pasquale was dismissed for arriving late for a family dinner. His relationship with his parents had been under strain for approximately one month, but there is insufficient context before me to explain why arriving late for dinner would have been a valid reason for dismissal. I am not satisfied that it was.

"I am left in the dark as to any additional contextual matters that should or could have been taken into account when considering if the dismissal was unfair. It is, to my mind, extremely sad that what was once a loving family has allowed relationships to deteriorate to the extent that they have."

However, Pasquale Parente had the right to bring his claim and Commissioner McKinnon said there was no evidence his performance was unsatisfactory and his dismissal was unjust and unfair.

Reinstatement was not recommended as a remedy because Mr Parente had found another job and there was "a genuine loss of trust and confidence between the parties which is likely to be a difficult hurdle to overcome given the deeply personal relationships involved".

"I am satisfied that an order for compensation is appropriate in the circumstances," the commissioner said.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.11.2019. at 22:17, Gojko & Stojko said:

Malopre izađem na terasu i začuđujuđe dobro čujem zvuk sa stadiona do koga ima malo manje od tri kilometra vazdušnom linijom preko manjeg brda, četvorica Iraca sviraju drugo veče za redom. Kažu danas u novinama da im ova turneja donosi neviđeno para (i da ih niko tako ne mlati), sećam se da sam pre dve godine u Vremenu čitao hvalospev nekog našeg lika za turneju, ali nisam znao da su još uvek tako aktuelni. Još kažu da je glavna stvar na koncetima Korbijnov video bim. S tim u vezi još nekoliko drvenih slika sa puta od prošlog meseca

Pusti bre četvoricu Iraca, spremte se spremte za četvoricu Šumadiraca. Dobro, dva Šumadirca i dve Šumadizle.

Miroslav-Ilic-poster-2019-v05.jpg

Kada rokne "Svakom svoje selo najtoplije prija, a selo je moje cela Ostralija" ima da čuješ kroz zatvorenu terasu.

Btw, super fotke na Amerikani, zavid2

4 hours ago, peralozac said:

Pusti bre četvoricu Iraca, spremte se spremte za četvoricu Šumadiraca. Dobro, dva Šumadirca i dve Šumadizle.

Kada rokne "Svakom svoje selo najtoplije prija, a selo je moje cela Ostralija" ima da čuješ kroz zatvorenu terasu.

Btw, super fotke na Amerikani, zavid2

Koliko sam razumeo ti si se preselio pa ti nije više blizu taj Eping. Kod mene bi odlazak da slušam slavuja iz Mrčajevaca bio baš poduhvat. Zato idem u januaru na Laibach - ima i noskich šansu da ih gleda pošto je propustio u Severnoj Koreji:

Slovenia’s industrial pop pioneers and political provocateurs were the first ‘foreign’ rock band to be invited into North Korea and perform in Pyongyang. Now they’re coming to Sydney to take on The Sound of Music

SaE

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.12.2019. at 21:15, gospa buba said:

deco, gori, gde ste kako ste nashi u svetu? :unsure:

Nema noskicha da se žali, mora da je već ispalio na Tajland a nas ostavio da ovde kašljemo :D.

Dimna izmaglica po gradu skoro čitave prošle sedmice i skoro svuda, sunce crveno popodne i dok je visoko, nije strašno ali valjda će klovnovima na vlasti biti malo teže da eskiviraju priču o klimatskim promenama i da i dalje guraju ugalj. Ubeđen sam da se PM Morison u svojoj happy clappers crkvi vikendom moli da što pre padne kiša.

SaE