IGNORED

Astronomija - opšta tema

Jolly Roger

U 18h. 

Moje realno ocekivanje, na osnovu intonacije i sadrzaja "najave za najavu", jeste da ce objaviti otkrice planete sa preliminarnom ocenom vecom od 0.9 na Earth Similarity indeksu i da ce reci da nastavljaju istrazivanje te planete kako bi potvrdili ovu procenu.

Moje divljacko ocekivanje je da je u pitanju planeta sa indeksom od jedno 0.96 i da na njoj ima kiseonika ko blata  :lolol:

Edited by Грешни Василије

Jebeni ustream pukao, ljudi kampuju vec satima i sada je vec dosegnut limit besplatnih gledanja. #HYPE

Nista, bice na tviteru iz gomile izvora

Edited by Грешни Василије

An space telescope hunting for planets that may contain alien life has found an exoplanet somewhat larger than Earth orbiting in the habitable zone of its star.

This world, named Kepler 452b, is about 60% larger than Earth and is located about 1,400 light-years from our planet. Scientists think that the planet's host star, a cousin of the sun, is about 10% brighter than our star and 4% larger.

Researchers working with the Kepler mission suspect that Kepler 452b is a rocky world with a thick atmosphere that may contain water.

“Kepler 452b takes us one step closer to understanding how many habitable planets are out there,” Joseph Twicken, lead scientific programmer for the Kepler mission, said in a NASA statement.

“Continued investigation of the other candidates in this catalog and one final run of the Kepler science pipeline will help us find the smallest and coolest planets. Doing so will allow us to better gauge the prevalence of habitable worlds.”

The planet's host star is also about 1.5 billion years older than our sun, meaning that this solar system could give us a good idea of what Earth's fate could be millions of years from now.

It's possible that the planet is going through a "runaway greenhouse phase of its climate history" because of its location relative to its star, according to Doug Caldwell, a SETI Institute scientist working with Kepler The planet's potential oceans might be evaporating because of this effect, Caldwell said in a statement.

Dobar kandidat, izgleda :) naravno, podigli su hajp na level insane, ne volim taj njihov manir.

This world, named Kepler 452b, is about 60% larger than Earth and is located about 1,400 light-years from our planet. Scientists think that the planet's host star, a cousin of the sun, is about 10% brighter than our star and 4% larger.

Sitnica. To znaci da je, pretpostavljajuci da je Kepler452 iste mase kao Sunce, ista zapravo starija milijardu godina. I nase Sunce se "prosvetljuje" po 10% na svakih mlrd godinica. Sto opet znaci da je Kepler452b spaljena zemlja, jer ni nas za milijardu godina nece biti...

Dzaba ste krecili :P

Ma, ja nisam ni pricao o udaljenostima, vec o stadijumu zvezdane evolucije.

Evo, sa NASA sajta:

The newly discovered Kepler-452b is the smallest planet to date discovered orbiting in the habitable zone -- the area around a star where liquid water could pool on the surface of an orbiting planet -- of a G2-type star, like our sun. The confirmation of Kepler-452b brings the total number of confirmed planets to 1,030.

"On the 20th anniversary year of the discovery that proved other suns host planets, the Kepler exoplanet explorer has discovered a planet and star which most closely resemble the Earth and our Sun," said John Grunsfeld, associate administrator of NASA’s Science Mission Directorate at the agency’s headquarters in Washington. “This exciting result brings us one step closer to finding an Earth 2.0."

Kepler-452b is 60 percent larger in diameter than Earth and is considered a super-Earth-size planet. While its mass and composition are not yet determined, previous research suggests that planets the size of Kepler-452b have a good chance of being rocky.

While Kepler-452b is larger than Earth, its 385-day orbit is only 5 percent longer. The planet is 5 percent farther from its parent star Kepler-452 than Earth is from the Sun. Kepler-452 is 6 billion years old, 1.5 billion years older than our sun, has the same temperature, and is 20 percent brighter and has a diameter 10 percent larger.

“We can think of Kepler-452b as an older, bigger cousin to Earth, providing an opportunity to understand and reflect upon Earth’s evolving environment," said Jon Jenkins, Kepler data analysis lead at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California, who led the team that discovered Kepler-452b. "It’s awe-inspiring to consider that this planet has spent 6 billion years in the habitable zone of its star; longer than Earth. That’s substantial opportunity for life to arise, should all the necessary ingredients and conditions for life exist on this planet.”

To help confirm the finding and better determine the properties of the Kepler-452 system, the team conducted ground-based observations at the University of Texas at Austin's McDonald Observatory, the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory on Mt. Hopkins, Arizona, and the W. M. Keck Observatory atop Mauna Kea in Hawaii. These measurements were key for the researchers to confirm the planetary nature of Kepler-452b, to refine the size and brightness of its host star and to better pin down the size of the planet and its orbit.

The Kepler-452 system is located 1,400 light-years away in the constellation Cygnus. The research paper reporting this finding has been accepted for publication in The Astronomical Journal.

Boldovano:

1 bold: U principu sve zvezde iste spektralne klase (a u ovom slučaju i podklase) imaju sličnu masu i slične početne uslove za nastanak, a samim tim i evoluciju i život zvezda. Dakle, žitije Sunčevo je kopi&pejst Kepler452.

2 i 3 bold: S obzirom da je Kepler452 20% sjajniji od Sunca to znači da je do 2mlrd godina stariji (ovde su zaokruglili starost zvezde na 6mlrd godina, nit vri nit kipi ako se omaši za koji četvrtak...), odnosno gledajući kako sada Kepler452 i planeta mu Kepler452b izgledaju (ili bolje rečeno kako su izgeldali za vreme pada Rima, vidi bold 4), mi gledamo sopstvenu budućnost, kakvo će biti Sunce kroz 2mlrd godina te Sunčev sistem. Nešto ovako:

tumblr_lhcrfsncWt1qfdw8ao1_1280.jpg

bold 4: što se udaljenosti tiče, milijarda s.g. bi baš bila preterana, odvelo bi nas do udaljenih galaksija :ss1: . Iz citiranog teksta vidimo da se ova zvezda nalazi na 1400 s.g., prilično daleko,ali bar u granicama Mlečnog Puta. Svetlost koja sad stiže do nas krenula je na svoj put u VI veku...

supercls.gif

Vaseljena na 1mlrd s.g.

Mozda s 452bijanci originalno uspostavili nebesku Srbiju, tj. nasi preci.

Kako to misliš "možda"?

Pa 4 kao 4 S, odmah iza 5 koja je oblika kao S, a R je drugo srpsko slovo u redu na QWERTY tastaturi (Q i W ne priznajemo u slova).

Jasno je da to jesu Srbijanci.

Dobar kandidat, izgleda :) naravno, podigli su hajp na level insane, ne volim taj njihov manir.

Vidi, pa onda probaj da ti finansiras naredna istrazivanja iz svog dzepa, ili predlozi da se uvede neki porez za extrasolarne planete. Neces da finansiraju tajkuni, neces da se lobira kod drzave (citaj: dize hajp) - pa kako tacno onda zamisljas da se bilo sta uradi u tim skupim granama nauke??

• Redoran changed the title to Astronomija - opšta tema
  • Redoran pinned this topic