IGNORED

FILMSKA MUZIKA

Pera Zeka

• 4 weeks later...
12.1.11: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Pre-Orders and Free SamplerFor the last fourteen months Atticus and I have been hard at work on David Fincher’s “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”. We laughed, we cried, we lost our minds and in the process made some of the most beautiful and disturbing music of our careers. The result is a sprawling three-hour opus that I am happy to announce is available for pre-order right now for as low as $11.99. The full release will be available in one week - December 9th.You have two options right now:VIsit iTunes here where you can immediately download Karen O’s and our version of Led Zeppelin’s “Immigrant Song” when you pre-order the soundtrack for $11.99.You will also be able to exclusively watch the legendary 8-minute trailer you may have heard about (no purchase necessary obviously). We scored this trailer separately from the film, BTW.Or…Visit our store here. We’re offering a variety of purchasing options including multiple format high-quality digital files, CDs and a really nice limited edition deluxe package containing vinyl and a flash drive.In addition, RIGHT NOW you can download a six-track, 35 minute sampler with no purchase necessary.Or…Live the dream and visit both! Atticus and I are very proud of the film and our work, we hope you enjoy.Best,TRThe Girl With The Dragon Tattoo opens 12/21 in the US.dragontattoo.commouth-taped-shut.com

odgledala dva filma, elenu i klunijeve martovske ide i oba odlicna /sto nije tema ovog topika, al eto, kad sam vec pocela/.elena, rekla bih, losija od povratka al' zato bolja od izgnanstva - odlicna gluma, savrseno kadriranje, ritam ciklican, sa ponavljanjem radnji irituala koji savrseno korespondiraju sa namerom da prikaze jednu uskracenu, skucenu, rigidnu, opsesivno kompulzivnu licnost.bat koraka, dugi kadrovi putovanje iz 'bogatstva' do siromasnog sina i jedna tako savrseno prikazana psholoska invalidnost, hladnoca, usmerenost ka sopstvenim potrebama. neka vrsta ruske hane smitc. i tako...jedino mi je muzika filipa glasa bila nekako neadekvatna. prejaka tema, koja se u ciklusima ponavljala pretila je da ce sasvim nadjacati i glumu i sumove, batove ...sasvim me je dekoncentrisala i pomalo mi omela dozivljaj. dakle, glas u eleni - ne bas dopada :-) a u martovskim idama je aleksandar desplat bio previse dominantan, pa em sto je muzika bila previse evropska u tipicno americkom filmu sa jos tipicnijom americkom temom /Izbori, politicka kampanja/ em sam strahovala da ce svakog casa iskociti kolin firt i poceti da muca :-) inace, film sasvim ok, a gosling .... aaaaaaah :-))

a gosling .... aaaaaaah :-))
a idu sad ti neizbezni momenti u svakom filmu gde spojavi, duuugi kadrovi pre nego sto nesto kaze (najcesce pre nego sto se lopovski nasmesi).moja skvo zaboravi da dise u tim trenucima.

balada o lusi džordan, direktna asocijacija na film "telma i luiz"The morning sun touched lightly on the eyes of Lucy JordanIn a white suburban bedroom in a white suburban townAs she lay there 'neath the covers dreaming of a thousand loversTill the world turned to orange and the room went spinning round.At the age of thirty-seven she realised she'd neverRide through Paris in a sports car with the warm wind in her hair.So she let the phone keep ringing and she sat there softly singingLittle nursery rhymes she'd memorised in her daddy's easy chair.Her husband, he's off to work and the kids are off to school,And there are, oh, so many ways for her to spend the day.She could clean the house for hours or rearrange the flowersOr run naked through the shady street screaming all the way.At the age of thirty-seven she realised she'd neverRide through Paris in a sports car with the warm wind in her hairSo she let the phone keep ringing as she sat there softly singingPretty nursery rhymes she'd memorised in her daddy's easy chair.The evening sun touched gently on the eyes of Lucy JordanOn the roof top where she climbed when all the laughter grew too loudAnd she bowed and curtsied to the man who reached and offered her his hand,And he led her down to the long white car that waited past the crowd.At the age of thirty-seven she knew she'd found foreverAs she rode along through Paris with the warm wind in her hair