IGNORED

Ekologija

eumeswil

Revealed: almost everyone in Europe is breathing toxic air

Guardian investigation finds 98% of Europeans breathing highly damaging polluted air linked to 400,000 deaths a year

Screenshot-2023-09-20-202706.png

The data also reveals:

Almost all residents in seven countries in eastern Europe – Serbia, Romania, Albania, North Macedonia, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary – have double the WHO guidance.

More than half the population of North Macedonia and Serbia live with four times the WHO figure.

The data was compiled by academics at Utrecht University in the Netherlands and the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute as part of the EU-funded Expanse project. They used a combination of sources, from high-resolution satellite data to pollution monitoring stations and information about land use, to model annual average PM2.5 levels across Europe in 2019.

...“This is the best data that there is available at the moment … Now we need politicians to be bold and ambitious and take the necessary urgent steps to tackle this crisis.”

• Hvala 2
  • Tužno 1
28 minutes ago, Indy said:

Cist vazduh je nekada bio privilegija života u "Novom Svetu".

Više nije, tek što je krenulo proleće kad ono: 

RFSfiresmap20Sep2023.jpg

Od onih požara 2019 meni ovo pici svaki dan od svitanja do sumraka:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75KRXAadVz2sBe6yNDDI

Zbog deteta.

Edited by noskich
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20. 9. 2023. at 12:53, noskich said:

Od onih požara 2019 meni ovo pici svaki dan od svitanja do sumraka:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75KRXAadVz2sBe6yNDDI

Zbog deteta.

meni radi 24 sata dnevno, moji dišu i tokom noći, sve to besno

evo i ovde na tvom bivšem a mom sadašnjem ostrvu nezapamćena suša, od 6.juna kada sam došao na ostrvo u letnjoj sezoni do 15. septembra kada sam krenuo nazad za beograd, palo je nula kiša, makar i simboličnih. onda je nedelju dana kasnije bio jedan lakši jednosatni istovar i to je to, noćas je malo rominjalo ali kad se ustalo ok 9 ujutro nije ostalo ništa vode na kamenim pločama u dvorištu.

biće jebeno, mada pomalo neodgovorno navijam da kiše bude što manje jer imam problem u jednom objektu sa ulaženjem vode unutra kad sastavi više dana uz južni vetar, period februar mart.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...