IGNORED

Dokumentarci

Кристофер Лумумбо

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.imdb.com/...ref_=fn_al_tt_1
After watching this, I've decided to store the recordings to use to help teach my son the real story of what built the world he's entered into. And to give you some perspective of how ground breaking this program is, my son is currently 3 months old! And it will be saved for prosperity until he's old enough to comfortably assimilate such information.That's how important and rare this type of clarity and open minded viewpoint is. Every human being on the planet should turn off X factor and watch this, If they did the human race would stand a much better chance.
svakako daje sliku americke istorije od 1940-tih do danas iz drugacijeg ugla

Samo mala teorijska klarifikacija - ovde se priča o sinegdohama tj. "sinegdohalnom" stvaranju novih pojmova, kada se deo koristi da se označi celina - ali konkretno, ovde je reč o slučajevima kada sinegdoha malo ispadne iz koloseka. A mnogi su naveli nešto drugo: robne marke (ili kao što je sada popularno reći "brendove") koje su bile nazivi ili prvih ili najpopularnijih proizvoda u svojoj kategoriji, pa su se ustalili kao nazivi za sve proizvode iz te kategorije. Stručni termnin je "generička robna marka", primere ste već dali neke, a ja bih dodoa i aspirin, kerozin, jo-jo, pa donekle i heroin. :DŠto se sinegdoha tiče, pada mi na pamet: klima, zimska, kožnjak (mada je to više sleng)

blackfish-thumb-630xauto-36453.jpghttp://www.imdb.com/...5118/?ref_=sr_1
Notorious killer whale Tilikum is responsible for the deaths of three individuals, including a top killer whale trainer. Blackfish shows the sometimes devastating consequences of keeping such intelligent and sentient creatures in captivity
Without a doubt Blackfish is one of the most horrific theatre experiences you'll have this year. Director Gabriela Cowperthwaite presents a very carefully constructed case on the effects of inhumane treatment of Orcas in captivity. The one-sided argument is that the untimely human deaths caused by captive Orcas were not their fault but rather the fault of their captors; SeaWorld, and the evidence proving this point is so disturbing and so shockingly obvious that it's no wonder SeaWorld refused to be interviewed