IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'oce li se vracati i Dzo Plamer?

A group of former U.S. intelligence and Special Forces operatives is set to launch a media campaign, including TV ads, that scolds President Barack Obama for taking credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and argues that high-level leaks are endangering American lives.Leaders of the group, the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc, say it is nonpartisan and unconnected to any political party or presidential campaign. It is registered as a so-called social welfare group, which means its primary purpose is to further the common good and its political activities should be secondary. In the past, military exploits have been turned against presidential candidates by outside groups, most famously the Swift Boat ads in 2004 that questioned Democratic nominee John Kerry's Vietnam War service.
http://news.yahoo.co...-011757844.html Edited by Gandalf
Mormon i Katolik! Bas da vidimo koliko je starih dobrih WASP-ovaca ostalo na Jugu.
Kad im se predoci da je na drugoj strani 1 crni Musliman, ima da glasaju za Mormona i Katolika kao bele lale.

paul ryan izjavio da mu je omiljeni bend rage against the machine. :lolol:fantastican izbor za ustirkanog konzervativca.naravno, tom morello nije propustio nabaceni volej:

"Charles Manson loved the Beatles, but didn't understand them. Chris Christie loves Bruce Springsteen but doesn't understand him. And Paul Ryan is clueless about his favorite band, Rage Against the Machine," Morello writes. "Ryan claims that he likes Rage's sound, but not the lyrics. Well, I don't care for Paul Ryan's sound or his lyrics. He can like whatever bands he wants, but his guiding vision for shifting revenue more radically to the 1 percent is antithetical to the message of Rage."Morello jokingly ponders which Rage songs Ryan blasts on his iPod ("Is it the one where we condemn the genocide of Native Americans?" he asks. "So many excellent choices to jam out to at Young Republican meetings!") then takes him to task for a variety of his political stances, including votes to eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood and opposition to same-sex marriage and the DREAM Act."I clearly see that Ryan has a whole lotta 'rage' in him: A rage against women, a rage against immigrants, a rage against workers, a rage against gays, a rage against the poor," he writes. "Basically the only thing he's not raging against is the privileged elite he's groveling in front of for political contributions."And while Morello admits that "Rage's music affects people in different ways," he believes "Ryan was moshing when he should have been listening." And he closes his op-ed piece by floating the theory that perhaps some of the band's viewpoints have rubbed off on the VP nom and, if elected, he'll help usher in tremendous social change. Perhaps."My hope is that maybe Paul Ryan is a mole. Maybe Rage did plant some sensible ideas in this extreme fringe right-wing nut job," Morello writes. "Maybe if elected, he'll pardon Leonard Peltier. Maybe he'll throw U.S. military support behind the Zapatistas. Maybe he'll fill Guantanamo Bay with the corporate criminals that are funding his campaign ... but I'm not betting [on] it."

Edited by Takeshi
paul ryan izjavio da mu je omiljeni bend rage against the machine. :lolol:fantastican izbor za ustirkanog konzervativca.naravno, tom morello nije propustio nabaceni volej:
Don't look now, ali i ja sam 90ih bio u tom fazonu, ono muzika je ok ali lyrics su malo too much hardcore. Onda je2000. dosaoGW Bush, Pa je 2004 uz njega dosaoGOP led Congress. Sad su i lyrics skoro sasvim primerene. 4 real!

ua Lanisteri, ua!

George R.R. Martin, author of "A Game of Thrones", has slammed "Republicans and their Teabagger allies" in so-called swing states for what he calls "voter suppression."In a recent blogpost on Martin's website, he refers to recent voter purges in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, saying that "The people behind these efforts at disenfranchising large groups of voters (the young, the old, the black, the brown) are not Republicans, since clearly they have scant regard for our republic or its values. They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants." :wub:

Eid Mubarak! Bahman & co ce odlepiti. :s_dj:

For the first time in its history, the Empire State Building in New York was lit in green in celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr.It will be green till Sunday.So far, the landmark tower has been lit in traditional colours every year only on the occasion of Christmas and the Jewish festival Hannukah. From this year on, lighting on Eid too will become an annual event.
2905546721_0e27dd9cb2.jpg Edited by Gandalf