IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

Michael Bloomberg, independent Mayor of New York: "This is a major turning point in the history of American civil rights. No American president has ever supported a major expansion of civil rights that has not ultimately been adopted by the American people – and I have no doubt that this will be no exception. The march of freedom that has sustained our country since the Revolution of 1776 continues, and no matter what setbacks may occur in a given state, freedom will triumph over fear and equality will prevail over exclusion. Today's announcement is a testament to the President's convictions, and it builds on the courageous stands that so many Americans have taken over the years on behalf of equal rights for gay and lesbian Americans, stretching back to the Stonewall Inn in Greenwich Village."
:)
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The.Best.US.President.Ever.Mark my words.
sad ne znam da li mislis na obamu ili na bloomberga u buducnosti?

Ne, mislim na Rodzera Sancheza, naravno. Kad dobije americko drzavljanstvo, kad tamo promene Ustav, te kad postane prezidentom.E, stvarno nemam vise zivaca za ovaj glupi forum... aj cao.

Ne, mislim na Rodzera Sancheza, naravno. Kad dobije americko drzavljanstvo, kad tamo promene Ustav, te kad postane prezidentom.E, stvarno nemam vise zivaca za ovaj glupi forum... aj cao.
cao :unsure:

I na kraju ce sve da se svede na neku grupicu koja ce da se okupi na nekom parkingu 10 milja od St Pete Times Forum i da se zali kako im ne daju na konvenciju. Onda ce da naprave jednocasovni film o tome i da okace na youtube, a Mandingo ili Anduril ce ga postave ovde.

I na kraju ce sve da se svede na neku grupicu koja ce da se okupi na nekom parkingu 10 milja od St Pete Times Forum i da se zali kako im ne daju na konvenciju. Onda ce da naprave jednocasovni film o tome i da okace na youtube, a Mandingo ili Anduril ce ga postave ovde.
sada zvucis ko mileram kada prica o LDP-u :Dmada si potpuno u pravu. btw, da li je neko video plamen zapada?

Bar ce se lomiti koplja na precednickim. Kad bi upitali Romney-a: "If you were elected in 2008, what would be different in your first term?" Romney: "I would never, EVER, repeal don't ask don't tell - never." "Anything else?" Romney: "Not really..." Sudar dve toliko razlicite politicke filozofije, da je to... :yawn2:

naprednjak djulijani o otvaranju novih radnih mesta: biggrin.gifbas je pohvalio™ kolegu iz stranke romnija.

In trying to praise GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Sunday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani may have done more harm than good, saying that his own record on jobs was "far superior" to the presumptive nominee's.

Speaking with Candy Crowley on CNN's "State of the Union," Giuliani, a former GOP presidential candidate himself, was invited to walk back critical statements he made about Romney going back to 2008. Instead, Giuliani ended up reaffirming some of them, as he unfavorably compared Romney's stint as governor of Massachusetts to his own years as New York City's mayor.

"Maybe it was circumstances or whatever, but I had massive reduction in unemployment," Giuliani said. "He had a reduction in unemployment of about 8 percent, 10 percent -- I think it was 15 percent. I had a reduction in unemployment of 50 percent. They had a growth of jobs of 40,000. We had a growth of jobs of 500,000. So I was comparing what I thought was my far superior record to his otherwise decent record, but the numbers weren't as great."