IGNORED

Izrael, Palestina i arapske zemlje

3opge
Krošek
Message added by Krošek,

Na ovoj temi postoje stroža pravila oko kačenja raznoraznih sadržaja: Zabranjeno je repostovanje, kačenje tvitova ili bilo kakvih materijala (slika, klipova...), kao i goli linkovi. Postovi moraju biti napisani sopstvenim rečima, i dozvoljen je hipertekst (dugme Link). Izuzetno, kao propratni sadržaj uz sopstveni post, prihvatljivi su kratki isečci nekog dužeg teksta (ne i kraćeg kao što je obična vest).

40 minutes ago, namenski said:

Ili smatras da nas citaju bas tolike veverice?

Vevericama, ako ih bude, sve ćeš ti da objasniš u gusto nakrcanom enciklopedističkom čaršafutm, ne sumnjam u to. :fantom: A sad odmori malo sa stalkovanjem, ajmo malo da se raziđemo, na Bliskom istoku je ozbiljna situacija

Edited by Roger Sanchez

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken says the Biden administration does not support proposals to mass-relocate Palestinians outside of Gaza as Israel broadens its military campaign against Hamas in the Strip.
“I’ve heard directly from Palestinian Authority President [Mahmoud] Abbas and from virtually every other leader that I’ve talked to in the region, that that idea is a non-starter, and so we do not support it,” Blinken says during an interview with Al Arabiya from Cairo.
“We believe that people should be able to stay in Gaza, their home,” the secretary adds after being asked about proposals to relocate some of the Gaza residents to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt.
“But we also want to make sure that they’re out of harm’s way and that they’re getting the assistance they need,” Blinken says.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/blinken-says-efforts-to-relocate-palestinians-from-gaza-to-sinai-a-non-starter/

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said the actions and policies of Islamist group Hamas do not represent Palestinian people, according to official news agency WAFA.
In a phone call with Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, Abbas also called the Palestine Liberation Organization the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people," WAFA said.
"The president affirmed his rejection of the killing of civilians on both sides and called for the release of civilians, prisoners and detainees on both sides," added the news agency.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/president-abbas-says-hamas-actions-do-not-represent-palestinians-2023-10-15/

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres calls on Hamas to immediately and unconditionally release all hostages and on Israel to grant “rapid and unimpeded access for humanitarian aid” into the Gaza Strip.
“Each one of these two objectives is valid in themselves. They should not become bargaining chips and they must be implemented because it is the right thing to do,” he says.
“Gaza is running out of water, electricity and other essential supplies. The UN has stocks available of food, water, non-food items, medical supplies and fuel, located in Egypt, Jordan, the West Bank and Israel. These goods can be dispatched within hours. To ensure delivery, our selfless staff on the ground, along with NGO partners, need to be able to bring these supplies into and throughout Gaza safely, and without impediment to deliver to those in need,” Guterres adds in a statement.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/uns-guterres-calls-on-hamas-to-immediately-and-unconditionally-release-all-hostages/

Edited by vememah
  • +1 4
  • Hvala 2

Host Jake Tapper asked Herzog if there are any plans for Israel to reoccupy Gaza and if Palestinians who fled the area will be allowed back in. 

“So, we have no desire to occupy or reoccupy Gaza,” Herzog told Tapper. “We have no desire to rule over the lives of over two million Palestinians.” 
“And, certainly, we want people to go back to their homes. We’re talking about innocent civilians. And we are doing everything we can to keep them out of harm’s way, while Hamas is doing everything it can to keep them in harm’s way. That’s the situation we are at,” Herzog added. 

“I think talking about the day after is a bit premature, because crushing the Hamas war machine will require time. The questions you raise are valid, and I think we will have to enter discussions with our partners, with the international community about the day after.”

Edited by vememah

US President Biden says Hamas must be eliminated
US President Biden says Israel would be making a 'big mistake' if it occupied Gaza
Biden says he is confident that Israel will act in accordance with the laws of war
Biden says his message to Iran is not to cross the border or escalate the war

Izvor: twitter.com/spectatorindex

• Hvala 1
5 hours ago, Budja said:

Zato je Diem 25 na 0.00003%.

Arm chair levica.

Zato su partije sa 20 i plus posto podrške dovele svet u predivnu situaciju (globalno govoreći)

More civil defense workers in Gaza fell victim to Israeli airstrikes as local sources report heavy attacks on civil defense facilities in eastern and southern Gaza – an area that Israeli authorities have declared an evacuation zone. At least seven casualties are confirmed from the recent bombings. 
Footage shows injured civil defense personnel being rushed to a hospital in Khan Younis. The Ministry of Health in Gaza has condemned Israel's "direct and systematic attacks on ambulances," resulting in the deaths of dozens of medical personnel."

Izvor: twitter.com/redstreamnet/status/1713710840484929921 (ima snimak)

• Tužno 1

Kakav ovo bes u čoveku izaziva.

Izrael na najgori mogući način pokazuje nemoć i pogubnost svog dosadašnjeg odnosa (ne mogu da kažem politike jer to i nije ) prema Palestinacima.

Da li će doći dan da odgovorni za ovo budu kažnjeni ?

• +1 1

I dalje je puno šuma, ali da li se samo meni čini da se događa jedna deeskalacija? Em je celom svetu frka, em Izrael ne zna ni šta bi tačno, a ni kako bi. 

• +1 7
2 minutes ago, Kampokei said:

I dalje je puno šuma, ali da li se samo meni čini da se događa jedna deeskalacija? Em je celom svetu frka, em Izrael ne zna ni šta bi tačno, a ni kako bi. 

IDF je navodno dao izjavu da kopnena akcija nije počela zbog civila...