IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

Zagrevanje pred turnejuTo someone passing by the Paramount Theater in Asbury Park last night, the sight of fans standing in the freezing cold, desperately pleading with complete strangers for extra tickets probably seemed a little odd. After all, the biggest names on the bill for the Light of Day Parkinson's benefit were David Bromberg, Garland Jeffreys and Southside Johnny. They'd probably be even more shocked to learn that the face value of tickets ranged from $47 to $381, and the show sold out in seconds. The vintage Bruce Springsteen shirts that some of the fans were wearing would be a good clue as to what was going on. Anyone who lives in New Jersey knows that anytime any artist plays anywhere near Asbury Park rumors start flying that Bruce might show up. Usually he doesn't - but the Light of Day is a different story. He's been to nearly every once since the benefit shows began in 2000, and since the concerts got upgraded from tiny clubs to the Paramount Theater a few years ago, Springsteen's presence has pretty much been a guarantee. Some fans actually travel in from Europe for the show. I imagine that they did not leave disappointed. Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-plays-surprise-set-at-new-jersey-benefit-concert-20120115#ixzz1jYtc8D19

Možda bude ovako, a možda bude i skroz drugačije (znaće se verovatno sutra):1. Rocky Ground2. Death to My Hometown3. We Take Care of Our Own4. Easy Money5. Jack of All Trades6. The Depression7. You’ve Got It8.We’re Alive9. Shackled and Drawn10. Wrecking Ball11. Land of Hope and Dreams

Možda bude ovako, a možda bude i skroz drugačije (znaće se verovatno sutra):1. Rocky Ground2. Death to My Hometown3. We Take Care of Our Own4. Easy Money5. Jack of All Trades6. The Depression7. You’ve Got It8.We’re Alive9. Shackled and Drawn10. Wrecking Ball11. Land of Hope and Dreams
Sve zvuci depresivno, Brus je najbollji kad je takav. Znaci konacno dobijamo i studijsku verziju Land of Hope and dreams o kojoj se prica vec godinama. Edited by BornToRun

Nista od pank albuma. Bice roka sa uticajima hip hopa i Irskog folka ????!!!!!Springsteen's manager Jon Landau tells Rolling Stone that the record is an ambitious "big-picture piece of work. It's a rock record that combines elements of both Bruce's classic sound and his Seeger Sessions experience, with new textures and styles." Music was played for Sony recently, according to The Hollywood Reporter, whose source described the songs as having "unexpected textures – loops, electronic percussion... influences and rhythms from hip-hop to Irish folk rhythms."Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-returns-with-wild-new-album-20120118#ixzz1jpRwkRfQ

Meni je ovo zanimljiva najava albuma. Naizgled simpaticna pop-rock pesmica koja krije sarkazam i ogorcenost. Hocu jos !
Za to je uvek bio majstor...