IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

It is with overwhelming sadness that we inform our friends and fans that at 7:00 tonight, Saturday, June 18, our beloved friend and bandmate, Clarence Clemons passed away. The cause was complications from his stroke of last Sunday, June 12th.Bruce Springsteen said of Clarence: Clarence lived a wonderful life. He carried within him a love of people that made them love him. He created a wondrous and extended family. He loved the saxophone, loved our fans and gave everything he had every night he stepped on stage. His loss is immeasurable and we are honored and thankful to have known him and had the opportunity to stand beside him for nearly forty years. He was my great friend, my partner, and with Clarence at my side, my band and I were able to tell a story far deeper than those simply contained in our music. His life, his memory, and his love will live on in that story and in our band. Ode nam Big man.Nek mu je laka zemlja

When the change was made uptownAnd the Big Man joined the bandFrom the coastline to the cityAll the little pretties raise their handsI'm gonna sit back right easy and laughWhen Scooter and the Big Man bust this city in half

Svira prigodna plejlista sa BS pesmama koje imaju mnoooogo saksofona.Pozdrav, Veliki!Nestace ceo bend a mi ih necemo videti u regijonu.

Ovo je za drugog prijatelja koji je otisao ali pase lepo...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avi4ucNc4FYWell they built the Titanic to be one of a kind, but many ships have ruled the seasThey built the Eiffel Tower to stand alone, but they could build another if they pleaseTaj Mahal, the pyramids of Egypt, are unique I supposeBut when they built you, brother, they broke the moldNow the world is filled with many wonders under the passing sunAnd sometimes something comes along and you know it's for sure the only oneThe Mona Lisa, the David, the Sistine Chapel, Jesus, Mary, and JoeAnd when they built you, brother, they broke the moldWhen they built you, brother, they turned dust into goldWhen they built you, brother, they broke the moldThey say you can't take it with you, but I think that they're wrong[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bruce-springsteen-lyrics/terry_s-song-lyrics.html ]'Cause all I know is I woke up this morning, and something big was goneGone into that dark ether where you're still young and hard and coldJust like when they built you, brother, they broke the moldNow your death is upon us and we'll return your ashes to the earthAnd I know you'll take comfort in knowing you've been roundly blessed and cursedBut love is a power greater than death, just like the songs and stories toldAnd when she built you, brother, she broke the moldThat attitude's a power stronger than death, alive and burning her stone coldWhen they built you, brother

Juce je umro, nije se oporavio od sloga.Mislim da je ovo definitivno kraj ESBa. Umro je Deni koji je osnovao bend, a sada i jedan od najbitnijih clanova.

Мени се чини да ће да свирају док Шеф не колабира и не заврши на бини. Бог да душу прости Великом Човеку. :Hail:

Naravno, to se podrazumeva i ocekuje. Ali prateci bend ne treba vise da se zove E street.
Не знам шта да ти кажем, од оне легендарне турнеје из 1985-те фале троје, од којих двоје није међу живима. То ти је да не зовеш R.E.M. њиховим именом јер им је Бери отишао из бенда. Откуд знам...док је ту ћелави Стевица...