IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

Odlicno si ovo iskopao... :thumbsup:
Ovo sa solazom je stvar koju treba pokazivati klincima kad krecu i imaju dileme...W.Z. je ovde vec na kraju puta jedva je i mogao da otpeva svoje deonice ali gitara je gitara i interesuje ga koja je sta je itd...Probacu da "kupim" ceo dokumentarac...

Genijalno je. Bruce mu objasnjava gde i za koliko para ju je kupio. Solo je cista improvizacija, nema tu neke nauke, ali opasno zvuci. Bruce koristi standarne fazone, ali ima sjajan osecaj za ritam. Primer kako sa malo nota moze da se odsvira jako lep solo.Ovako kad slusas dok snimaju cini se da nije nista posebno, ali kasnije u pesmi je bas odlicno.

Genijalno je. Bruce mu objasnjava gde i za koliko para ju je kupio. Solo je cista improvizacija, nema tu neke nauke, ali opasno zvuci. Bruce koristi standarne fazone, ali ima sjajan osecaj za ritam. Primer kako sa malo nota moze da se odsvira jako lep solo.Ovako kad slusas dok snimaju cini se da nije nista posebno, ali kasnije u pesmi je bas odlicno.
Ovde se vidi u zadnjem delu da je Zevon jeeedva uspeo refren da ubode koliko je bio vec razvaljen....Warren Zevon - VH1(Inside)Out

Sad story.... :( Warren je dve godine stariji od Brucea. Ko zna kroz sta je prosao u karijeri, ali za Brucea se prica da nikada nije eksperimentisao sa drogama. Nije cak ni marihuanu koristio. Kazu da otkaci i pocne da se zajebava posle jednog piva.

Sad story.... :( Warren je dve godine stariji od Brucea.
Koliko god ameri sve umeju da estradizuju pa i blizinu neumitne smrti, taj jedan pogled na coveka kojem kuca sat, i sve je gotovo je potresan.Ima jedna scena kad W.Z. ide kod Letermana u sou i mendzerka mu kaze:New Yorker oce da uradi tekst o tebion odgovara:Too late...it's too late now...(u stilu: jbga sad ste navalili kad je kraj)Na to za Brucea sam naleteo u nekom tekstu da je bilo "cesanja" tokom karijere ali nikad bas ono da ne moze da se sabere...Oni koji ga poznaju tvrde da mu mozak verovatno luci neku drogu sam pa mu je to dovoljno ;)
  • 1 month later...

E jbga.Njemu se zdravlje pogorsavalo rapidno vec godinama....

E Street Band's Clarence Clemons Suffers StrokeClarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's iconic E Street Band, has suffered a stroke at his home in Florida, according to multiple reports. Showbiz411, who was the first to report on Clemons' stroke, said the musician is "said to be seriously ill," while Rolling Stone confirmed the stroke occurred but said it did not have information on its severity. Known as the "Big Man," Clemons has been with the E Street Band for nearly four decades and helped define the band's sound on such classics as "Born to Run" and "Thunder Road." The 69-year-old underwent two knee replacements and back surgery in the last year; in an interview with Rolling Stone in February, he described his last tour with the band as "pure hell" due to pain. Most recently, Clemons collaborated with Lady Gaga on her "Born This Way" album, playing sax on the singles "The Edge of Glory" and "Hair" and performing with the pop star on the May 25 "American Idol" season finale. While Clemons hasn't played with the E Street Band since December, he was scheduled to perform the National Anthem at the NBA Finals Game Two last week. However, the appearance was nixed at the last minute due to a hand injury; Clemons watched in the stands instead. Stay tuned for more information on this story as it develops.
:( Ja bas sad mislio da okacim...Nadam se da nije strasno, mada ne verujem da on moze vise da izdrzi napore na koncertima.
Izgleda da jeste ozbiljno....Sad procitah da je bend obavesten da dodje hitno na floridu ASAP :cry: :cry: :cry:Nadam se da mediji preteruju :unsure: Edited by veljaGB

...who also says members of the E Street Band were "advised to get down to Florida as soon as possible" to see him.Da, lose, lose...Edit: MTV :isuse: Clarence Clemons, Sax Player For Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Suffers Stroke

Edited by The Ghost

Saxophonist Clarence Clemons, the Big Man in Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, reportedly had two brain surgeries after suffering a serious stroke Sunday at his Florida home. On Monday, he was reported to be responsive and in stable condition.“Yesterday, it did not look good at all,” a friend told the Springsteen magazine Backstreets on Monday. “Today … miracles are happening. … He was paralyzed on his left side, but now he’s squeezing with his left hand.”Ne daj se, Big Man...

MAY YOUR HOPE GIVE US HOPEThe mood at the hospital today is "upbeat," a close friend of Clarence Clemons tells Backstreets. "It's sort of status quo right now, but the status quo is good. We're amazed — the doctors are amazed at the advances he's made. Bear in mind, he's still machine-assisted. But his vital signs continue to improve, and the goal is to wean him off each machine as he gets stronger."No matter what, despite Clarence doing better than anyone expected, "It's going to be a long haul. There's a lot he'll have to relearn. But we're hopeful for a full recovery. We don't yet know if it's possible, but the movement and responsiveness on his left side is a good sign. More than anything, we want people to know how much we appreciate their prayers, all the fans keeping Clarence in their thoughts. It's coming in from all ends of the earth. And right now, those prayers are coming true." - June 14, 2011