IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sto za ivanovica? Nije valjda uzimao Springsteena u svoja neduhovita usta?
Ne nego je njegov pokusaj duhovitocti "licenca" Late night with....

To shake things up a bit... cool.gif 1.Racing In The Street ('78) – Racing is such a good song that it can't be bad in any version, be it electric or accoustic. But I prefer Darkness version of course… don't like that violin2. Gotta Get That Feeling horns + sang in Bruce's WOAD voice – this is not an original Darkness outtake3. Outside Looking In - I like Bruce's vocal but the song itself is nothing special4. Someday (We'll Be Together) – this song is obviously recorded recently and it's so bad I can't listen to it5. One Way Street – doesn't sound like a 77/78 recording… nothing special6. Because The Night – GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!7. Wrong Side Of The Street – good song but not an original outtake… that is not Bruce's vocal from 19788. The Brokenhearted – probably written in Darkness era, but recorded recently…9. Rendezvous – fantastic song, my favorite. Love it!!! But not sure this is a '78 recording10. Candy's Boy – not a bad song, but again, not from 1978!11. Save My Love – I don't like it12. Ain't Good Enough For You – sweet catchy tune used in This Little Girl on Gary US Bond's Dedication. Good for Gary but not good enough for Bruce, imho13. Fire – ahhhh … this one I like… A LOT!! 14. Spanish Eyes – again, not Bruce's vocal from 1978!! I wonder what happened to those original versions, weren't they good enough to be reliesed in 2010 or what?! Song is so-so15. It's A Shame – see Spanish Eyes16. Come On (Let's Go Tonight) – strange to hear Factory melody with a different lyrics. I'd say they recorded this recently. I like Factory lyrics much better.17. Talk To Me – would like this one much better without those blasted horns!! And this is obviously Bruce's original vocal! Hurrraaayy!18. The Little Things (My Baby Does) – thumbs up, I like it 19. Breakaway – The Price You Pay and Badlands mix… it has a potential but again those horns aaaarrrghhhh20. The Promise – I like it. But this is a very complex song, stands out from the rest of the material. Would like to read an essay about this song.21. City Of Night - ?? Bruce, you don't have to publish every single line you ever wrote, man…

To shake things up a bit... cool.gif 1.Racing In The Street ('78) – Racing is such a good song that it can't be bad in any version, be it electric or accoustic. But I prefer Darkness version of course… don't like that violin2. Gotta Get That Feeling horns + sang in Bruce's WOAD voice – this is not an original Darkness outtake3. Outside Looking In - I like Bruce's vocal but the song itself is nothing special4. Someday (We'll Be Together) – this song is obviously recorded recently and it's so bad I can't listen to it5. One Way Street – doesn't sound like a 77/78 recording… nothing special6. Because The Night – GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!7. Wrong Side Of The Street – good song but not an original outtake… that is not Bruce's vocal from 19788. The Brokenhearted – probably written in Darkness era, but recorded recently…9. Rendezvous – fantastic song, my favorite. Love it!!! But not sure this is a '78 recording10. Candy's Boy – not a bad song, but again, not from 1978!11. Save My Love – I don't like it12. Ain't Good Enough For You – sweet catchy tune used in This Little Girl on Gary US Bond's Dedication. Good for Gary but not good enough for Bruce, imho13. Fire – ahhhh … this one I like… A LOT!! 14. Spanish Eyes – again, not Bruce's vocal from 1978!! I wonder what happened to those original versions, weren't they good enough to be reliesed in 2010 or what?! Song is so-so15. It's A Shame – see Spanish Eyes16. Come On (Let's Go Tonight) – strange to hear Factory melody with a different lyrics. I'd say they recorded this recently. I like Factory lyrics much better.17. Talk To Me – would like this one much better without those blasted horns!! And this is obviously Bruce's original vocal! Hurrraaayy!18. The Little Things (My Baby Does) – thumbs up, I like it 19. Breakaway – The Price You Pay and Badlands mix… it has a potential but again those horns aaaarrrghhhh20. The Promise – I like it. But this is a very complex song, stands out from the rest of the material. Would like to read an essay about this song.21. City Of Night - ?? Bruce, you don't have to publish every single line you ever wrote, man…
Jesu li ovo tvoji utisci?Nego nabasah naovo...hmmmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvX3CHwycgc