IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

The inaugural event was a natural for a man who, as he puts it, has "been involved in national conversation" for a long time, but the Super Bowl appearance came with the risk of crassness. Springsteen said he took the booking because of his confidence in halftime producer Don Mischer (who also handled the inauguration concert), but there was another pragmatic motivation as well. "I've said no for about 10 years or however long they've been asking, but, I tell you, we played on the last tour and there were some empty seats here and there and, well, there shouldn't be any empty seats at an E Street Band show. I hold pride that we remain one of the great wonders of the world . . . so sometimes you got to remind people a little bit."

Izvrstan intervju, kao i uvijek kad Bruce odluči svoja zrnca mudrosti podijeliti s narodom. :) Vjerujem da sam ovdje već i spomenula da sam podjednaki obožavatelj kako njegovih pjesama tako i njegovih intervjua!Osobito mi se sviđa kako je rekao da su on i bend "built for hard times".I sad kad su hard times došla, Bruce kao i uvijek, želi prilagoditi svoje nastupe da budu u skladu s trenutkom u kojem se događaju.Pošto njegov novi album ne odražava duh ovih teških vremena, očito Bruce sad ima problem kako postaviti setlistu. Iz dosadašnjih koncerata vidi se da po večeri svira nekih 5-6 pjesama s novog albuma, da bi sinoć odsvirao samo 4, ako sam ja to dobro vidjela.Uglavnom, očito će ova turneja dobiti neko novo značenje, koje nema baš puno veze s pričom sa zadnjeg albuma....

"The defendant (Ann Kelly) has committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen, who resides in Rumson, New Jersey, and Colts Neck, New Jersey, at various times and places too numerous to mention."At various times and places too numerous to mention?Pa kad su uspjeli to toliko puta izvesti, imajući u vidu da je Bruce u zadnje vrijeme stalno ili na turneji ili u studiju, a ako ne to onda u teretani?No, eto, i u nevjeri se Bruce iskazao kao čovjek iz naroda, jer neće on prevarit s nekom holivudskom showbiz mačkom, nego s domaćicom iz rodnog New Jerseya, koju je upoznao u lokalnoj teretani... doduše, tko zna, možda su se upoznali i u supermarketu... nije on badava napisao Queen of the supermarket.... :D

Ovo je dosta zanimljivo jer je malo produzena verzija od one koja postoji na dokumentarcu Blood Brothers. Bruce prica fa fanovima u pauzi snimanja videa za pesmu Murder Inc.

Nije mu dzabe Tom Waits pozajmio "Jersey Girl" ;-)
Bruce je pristojan decko:I got no time for the corner boysDown in the street making all that noiseOr the girls out on the avenue`cause tonight i wanna be with youA original ide:Got no time for the corner boysdown in the street makin all that noise,Dont want no whores on eighth avenue cause tonight Im gonna be with you.