IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

Mesto dešavanja: B92, kviz "Pitanja za šampiona"Tema: najveće zarade u muzici za 2008.Pitanje: "Koji muzičar zauzima treće mesto na listi, ostvario je profit od 156 miliona $, poznatiji pod nadimkom "The Boss"?"Lik : "Justin Timberlake"

nasao sam ovo na youtubeu i jako mi je zanimljivo - neformalni intervju sa Rickyjem Eldridgeom, lokalnom legendom Jersey scene. A conversation with my friend Ricky Eldridge about his friend Bruce Springsteen.I have been a Springsteen fan since I was in the 3rd grade, some 30 years ago, since then I have gravitated to all things BRUCE. That includes my dear friend Ricky, a long time jersey shore musician with a vast first hand experience of the Jersey Shore Glory Days and early memories of Bruce which somehow I was able to prod out of him.For as long as I remember Ricky has been an iconic figure on the Jersey shore, an innovative forward thinking visionary, visual artist and esoteric musician. Ricky has known Bruce since the Mid 60's here are some of his personal memories of Bruce and the early days.(Shot on the streets of Asbury Park fall of 2006Ima mnogo delova, mislim 13.edit> 14 delova, gledao nocas do pola tri...

Edited by The Ghost

MAX ON TOURIn response to the many questions concerning the upcoming tour, the drummer on the small number of shows that Max Weinberg won't be able to appear at will be a brilliant young drummer from New Jersey named Jay Weinberg. Commenting on the situation, Bruce said: "Once again, I want to express my appreciation to Conan O'Brian, and everyone on his team, for making it possible for Max to continue to do double duty for both us and for him. We promise to return him in one piece."