IGNORED

šah je šah

Quizmaster

ipak prejak alireza, izvukao je bar 5-6 partija gde je bio (dosta) losiji i umesto da tu bude -2 ili 3 on je bio na +2 ili 3 i na kraju ce dobiti sa 4 razlike.

ovo mogu samo magnus, hikaru i alireza.

5 minutes ago, 189- said:

mvl je favorit ali mislim da je neimann potcenjen malo. redovno zavrsava pri vrhu tt-a.

zavrsava i min le pa mu to nije pomoglo nista. :)

moguce da potcenjujem hansa, ali on je ipak jedan od par najlosijih igraca a ide na cetvrtog favorita. mvl je jako dobar u poslednje vreme.

• +1 1

nisam gledao svaku partiju ali ovo sto sam gledao skoro svaka je bila 50-50. dobra zabava svakako.

upravo geldam, morao sam da pauziram da napravim kokice.

sto mislis da se preigrao naroditsky. mislim da je bas uradio ono sto je trebao, ovaj ga malo uplitao u pricu ali on nema mnogo veze sa ovom celom pricom.

odgovorio danny na ovaj intervju.

Hey @HansMokeNiemann

Congrats on the win! I watched your post-match interview and want to respond. My thoughts:

We 100% stand by the findings in the Hans Niemann Report. This includes both that we found no evidence of you cheating over the board, but also that you have cheated much more online than you continue to present. Ken Regan agreed with our conclusions in over 50 games despite lacking extra information available only internally to our systems.

Regarding me saying that you did not cheat while streaming, that is a misrepresentation of the context around our conversation. After you admitted to cheating, I had no desire to reveal which games or events we had found cheating in. And, at that time, we had no need to review all of the games you had played while streaming.

Nobody colluded to blackball you. There is no conspiracy theory. There was only deep concern about a kid who had a known history of cheating and who then beat the World Chess Champion and couldn’t explain it on camera. Cheating has consequences, even for young players.

If you’re currently having trouble getting invites or have bad relationships with other organizers, this could be due to your own behavior and communications, but there is no collusion.

We uninvited you to the Global Chess Championship because we thought it was the best thing to do at the time. We honestly regret how we handled that, and for that I personally apologize.

We’re also sorry for the negativity you have been subjected to in the press. That is super hard, especially for a young person. That said, it was your choice to go public about the retracted invitation and your past history of cheating in an interview. We had always handled everything discretely and respectfully.

You are now back on http://Chess.com, playing in all of our events (which likely would have happened much faster if you hadn’t filed a lawsuit that was dismissed in federal court), and we are clearly providing a platform in our events and broadcast for you to voice your perspective. We aren't limiting you in any way.

Wishing you the best of luck in Paris.

poceli magnus i arjun u medjuvremenu

• +1 1
  • 3 weeks later...

30.09. pocinje mec anand vs. world. clanovi chess.com moci ce ovde da odigraju svoj potez. Ako sam dobro shvatio, igra se 1 potez dnevno. 

• Wub 1

"Chess.com is excited to invite you to play against GM Viswanathan Anand! The Vishy vs. the World match will start on September 30 and feature the Vote Chess format, which allows anyone in the community to participate. Please note that Vote Chess is only available on web, so you can't vote through your phone!

The event celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Kasparov vs. the World match. At the time, then-world champion GM Garry Kasparov made headlines when he played more than 50,000 opponents online.

Kasparov eventually won the game after four months and 62 moves.

Now, players worldwide will face another former world champion and one of the most prominent chess figures on the planet, Anand.

Members willing to participate can vote for the next move at any point in the game, and the game will follow the move with the most votes.

This is your chance to play against the legendary Anand and to be a part of chess history! Expectations are that the Vishy vs. The World match will attract a massive amount of players, surpassing the 50,000 mark reached in Kasparov vs. The World. If this happens, you can be a part of the record-breaking game with the most participants in history!

To this day, Anand is one of the strongest players in India, one of the most potent countries in the chess scene. He is also among the few players over 50 who are still active and can compete on equal grounds with today's elite. Do you think you can take him down?"

• 2 weeks later...