Top Posters In This Topic

• aram

• Indy

• bad music for bad people

• maheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIP David. bilo mi je zadovoljstvo

You want to know, how it will be Me and her, or you and me You both sit there, with your long hair flowin' Your eyes are alive, your mind's still growin' Saying to me, What can we do now that we both love you? I love you too But I don't really see Why can't we go on as three? You are afraid, embarrassed too No one has ever in your sweet life said such a thing to you Your mother's ghost stands at your shoulder Got a face like ice, just a little colder Saying to you, You cannot do that, it breaks all the rules You learned in school But I don't really see Why can't we go on as three? You know we love each other, it's plain to see There's just one answer that comes to me Sister lovers, some of you must know about water brothers And in time, maybe others So you see, What we can do is to try something new That is if you're crazy too But I don't really see Why can't we go on as three?

Edited by djordje geprat

RIP Tom Verlain

Baš mi je žao. 
Gledao sam ga na koncertu Patti Smith. Sedeo je i svirao gitaru u pozadini. Napred, uz Patti bio je naravno njen gitarista Lenny Kaye.

Television su bili genijalni, ali i Verlainovi solo radovi su bili jako dobri.

• 2 weeks later...

Bas mi skoro iskocio ovaj studijski live nastup gde izvode jednu njegovu pesmu ("This Guy's in Love with You") i Majk Peton kaze nesto u fazonu ko ne voli Burt Bacharacha. 

RIP 

• +1 2