IGNORED

Transferi

Joe D

Alan Anderson?
NBDL
November 1, 2010 The New Mexico Thunderbirds announced today that they selected Alan Anderson, Anthony Richardson, Josh Bostic, Zach Atkinson, Kasif Watson, Dominique Coleman, Tyler Hughes and Alex Zampier in the 2010 NBA Development league draft. Anderson was the Thunderbirds’ first pick and second overall in the 2010 draft. The 6-6, 220 pound guard played college basketball at Michigan State University, where he averaged 13.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game his senior year. Those numbers earned him All Big-Ten Conference honors. He also helped lead Michigan State to the 2005 Final Four.
Edited by Jose Raul Capablanca

Besiktas Cola Turka's Allen Iverson missed his flight to Istanbul and his arrival delayed to Monday.Besiktas board announced that they delayed the big public press conference to a further date.buahahaha

Former NBA star Allen Iverson arrived in Istanbul on Monday to begin a stint with Turkish club Besiktas, promising to give fans “something they haven’t seen before.”ept_sports_nba_experts-129238928-1289217981.jpg?ym9uXDEDzqbUlVYBNe znam zasto izgleda kao da ga privode :blink:

Edited by Feindouno
Former NBA star Allen Iverson arrived in Istanbul on Monday to begin a stint with Turkish club Besiktas, promising to give fans “something they haven’t seen before.”ept_sports_nba_experts-129238928-1289217981.jpg?ym9uXDEDzqbUlVYBNe znam zasto izgleda kao da ga privode :blink:
imamo iste sluške :D
Presekla ga je ona nesretna povreda u Vrscu pre par sezona...Mozda se vrati u KK CZ - bice 1. play sigurno :)
A Nedovic, Katnic, Drca, i Cvetkovic 2., 3., 4. i 5. :) Dobro bi dosla Miloseviceva agresivnost, ali ako bi Zvezdini plejevi igrali i dalje tako angazovano i borbeno kao protiv Cibone, to bi bilo sasvim dovoljno.