IGNORED

O serijama

Mr.Smith

justified-fx-premiere.jpgKrenula je nova serija u produkciji FX (The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).
U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is a modern day 19th century-style lawman, enforcing his brand of justice in a way that puts a target on his back with criminals and places him at odds with his bosses in the Marshal service. That conflict results in a reassignment for Givens to the U.S. District covering the town where he grew up. He is an anachronism - a tough, soft spoken gentleman who finds his quarry fascinating, but never gives an inch. Dig under his placid skin and you'll find an angry man who grew up hard in rural Kentucky, with an outlaw father, who knows a lot more about who he doesn't want to be than who he really is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWkCL3GwOAFXWikipediaIMDb

oslobođenje je fail po ovom komentaru

This soviet whitewashing of history is the film's biggest weakness (apart from a lot of poor editing during the battles). The Russian soldiers are shown to be good-natured and generous even to the German civilians (which we know was not the case). There's even a few scenes of German turncoats serving under the communists and helping them storm a zoo (so the General can have a pet monkey) in a fairly surreal scene in Part 4. This film has a heavy East-German connection so it's easy to see where that came from came from.There's one small attempt at a love story, but luckily it doesn't get in the way of things and only is barely hinted at as the movie goes on. This is a lot like "Winds of War", with more straight history and less personal drama. I am a little irked at the idiotic portrayal of the German soldiers though, who don't seem to be able to shoot straight or that their bullets have any affect on the always charging brave Russian soldiers. But then again, this is typical of Russian war movies. A good prequel to this is the film THE HOT SNOW which covers much of the events leading up to this film, and makes use of a lot of the same prop tanks.
ali opet ovaj drugi me je nasmejao, šokiranost amera istinom o sopstvenoj ulozi u ratu :lol:
I sat through the entire 7-8 hours of Liberation hoping for a comprehensive view of the second half of World War II through Soviet eyes. What I got instead was a seemingly endless sequence of battle scenes, occasionally interrupted by deliberating generals or conferences with the Big Three (Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin). To show the human side of the war we sporadically zoom in on a couple of ordinary soldiers, but these scenes seem lost rather that integrated between the momentous events of the war. The story, perhaps also because of its excessive length, simply didn't work for me as a narrative. Other viewers have already commented about the pro-Soviet bias, but the way the role of the Western allies is minimized is blatantly unfair (Roosevelt and Churchill always seem to be dragging their heels before being prodded into action by Stalin; the Normandy landing seems like a walkover, and we hear nothing about North Africa, the Italian and French campaign, the Pacific, although for reasons obscure we do see a lengthy episode on the arrest and later abduction of Mussolini). Note that I do not belittle the enormous sacrifices that were made by the Soviets to beat Nazi Germany, but a little less propaganda and a little more history would have been nice. I would only recommend the film to lovers of authentic vehicles and uniforms, of which there are plenty
ali ova serija lenjingrad deluje obećavajuće, s obzirom da je izašla pre 3 god. verujem da je oslobođena ideologije i da prikazuje realno stanje Edited by gone fishing

Odgledah danas prvu epizodu "The Pacific". Kvalitet produkcije i preciznost tehničkih detalja na nivou Band of Brothers, ali je uvod u priču nešto brži, tj preskočili su boot camp. Za sada :thumbsup:

Gledao prvu epizodu The Pacific. Tja, sta znam, nisam bas odusevljen. Naravno, produkcija je vrhunska, a prica se tek zaukcava™, ali prve epizode BoB su mi bile bolje. Na pocetku malo lozane i patetika, posle kad se iskrcaju i krene ratovanje je ok. Gledam dalje naravno.

Flash forward produzio sa duplom epizodom koja nije bila uopste losa. Mada, izgleda da je kasno da se serija spasi, rejtinzi su uzasni... Skinuo sam i Breaking Bad, not my cup of tea, pogledao prve 4 epizode i pobrisao ostalo.

uff, kad bi ja znao dokle sam stigao sa flash forward... mislim da je zadnja epizoda bila ona sa uvjerljivom scenom pucanja na trudnu lezbo agenticu. koja je to po redu, deveta?

uff, kad bi ja znao dokle sam stigao sa flash forward... mislim da je zadnja epizoda bila ona sa uvjerljivom scenom pucanja na trudnu lezbo agenticu. koja je to po redu, deveta?
moj te pipo™
Skinuo sam i Breaking Bad, not my cup of tea, pogledao prve 4 epizode i pobrisao ostalo.
Kul. Ipak, nek ovo ne obeshrabri druge ljude, dajte šansu seriji, odlična je...