IGNORED

O serijama

Mr.Smith

počela sam da gledam mad dogs. odgledala dve od osam snimljenih epizoda. nije loše.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1652218/
Zabavna je serija, ja sam odgledala 3,4 epizode na Foxu, ali nisam naletela na kraj. Moracu da skinem ostatak :DПослато са U8815 користећи Тапаток 2
braquo.jpgČudi me da TV serija 'novog Melvila' nema posebnu temu. Mada primećujem da ovde 'kalnifornikejšn' ukus preovlađuje.Како год, ovo je the hardest you can get iz Evrope trenutno.

samo da izrazim totalni odušev whitechapelom.mada, odlepih od ovoliko jacka rippera u tako kratkom intervalu. sva sreća pa se odmah prelazi na drugu temu. i ovde i u ripper streetu.

odgledao

braquo.jpgČudi me da TV serija 'novog Melvila' nema posebnu temu.Mada primećujem da ovde 'kalnifornikejšn' ukus preovlađuje.Како год, ovo je the hardest you can get iz Evrope trenutno.
odgledao, prva sezona vrhunska, druga nako al ostavljen interesantan klifhenger za trecu koja je upravo pocela da se snima (po wikiju)
Jean-Hugues Anglade also revealed that there would be a third season and that will be the last two . Abdel Raouf Dafriannounced in the press that he participated in the writing of season 3 3 . While the second season of the series Braquo, created by Olivier Marchal, won the Emmy Award for Best Drama Series in New York, Canal + announced the arrival of season 3 on Canal + in 2013 from today antenna. The filming of season 3 will start in the first week of January. Braquo produced for Canal + Capa Drama, is currently broadcast on D8, the DTT channel Canal + Group 4

Dobro brate dokle više....

Sky Atlantic HD have struck up some entente cordiale with CANAL+ to co-produce new cross channel crime drama The Tunnel.Ben Richards (Spooks, Outcasts, Party Animals) has headed up the Anglo-French writing team behind the 10- part series, which will be primarily set in the coastal towns of Folkestone and CalaisInspired by Scandinavian drama The Bridge, The Tunnel is set against the backdrop of Europe in crisis. When a prominent French politician is found dead on the border between the UK and France, detectives Karl Roebuck and Elise Wassermann are sent to investigate on behalf of their respective countries. However, the case takes a surreal turn when a shocking discovery is made at the crime scene, forcing the French and British police into an uneasy partnership.As the serial killer uses ever more elaborate and ingenious methods to highlight the moral bankruptcy of modern society, Karl and Elise are drawn deeper into his increasingly personal agenda.

Izašla Borealis, trebao da bude pilot a završila kao tv film, možda nekog zanima.

n an all-too-near future, the arctic icecap has melted, opening the way for new trade routes, oil fields, mining operations, and other untapped resources for the international community to squabble over. At the center of it all is Vic's bar. Owned by a former cage fighter and now the customs agent for the Canadian government, the bar is the center of life in an emerging frontier town.Like many sci-fi shows, "Borealis" owes much to the genre of Westerns. The characters include a likable town drunk, a good-hearted prostitute, native Inuit, and a couple characters vying for the role of lawman, including Vic. But, it comes with a definite 21st century spin, including an American archaeologist funded by the Russians, an activist biologist determined to protect and document what remains of the arctic ecosystem, and an enigmatic international diplomat.While the premise relies on climate change, the show doesn't get bogged down in preaching about the global warming we are currently causing. It moves along at a fast pace, with murder, fights and intrigue as nations, corporations and Vic all try to establish dominance in this new frontier. And since it's in the near future, advances in technology are evident, but not distracting or far beyond our current comprehension.

A zatim imamo i BBC!Spies of Warsaw -

At the French embassy, the new military attache, Colonel Jean-Francois Mercier (Tennant), a decorated war hero of the 1914 war, is drawn into a world of abduction, betrayal and intrigue in the diplomatic salons and back alleys of Warsaw.At the same time, the handsome aristocrat finds himself in a passionate love affair with Anna (Montgomery), a Parisian lawyer for the League of Nations. Their complicated love affair intensifies as German tanks drive through the Black Forest.

iBlandings

Blandings is a period comedy series based on PG Wodehouse’s stories and adapted for television by Guy Andrews. Set in 1929 in the fictional Blandings Castle, Lord Emsworth finds it hard to keep his dysfunctional family in order and usually ends up adding to the chaos himself.

Spies of Warsawgledala sam prvu epizodu i dopala mi se. nedavno sam gledala the spies of cambridge (mini serija od 4 epizode). koga zanima razvojni put kima filbog i njegovih drugova sa kembridža, preporučujem.p.s. pazarila taze prvu epizodu treće sezone shameless. usput kupila i titlove.

Edited by mammy two shoes